• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon XP

Superiority

GFX/Rm2k3 Wizard
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2005
Yea,but if the player accidentally deletes an important file..well that would suck,could u like do a protection thing so that it cant be deleted?

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
what if the player accidentally deleted an important file in rm2k or rmxp the exact same thing wud happen the game wudnt work.

ofcource resources arnt guna be left in a folder or anything
ill prolly make some kind of packaging system where u make a .PMP (poke mon package) so all the Important files are togher and cant be edited.

Sion

Somber Soul
Years
Wow... Really good... Would you like to Affiliate with REM? ( Rpg Enviornment maker )
My teams making an rpg maker as well. That'd be cool if we were to affiliate, some of my team might even be able ot help you...

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Note to all Rem and Pokemon XP are now affiliated with long negotiations with Sion over Aol and Msn we have come to an agreement all my people out there if you truly support Pokemon XP Please Drop a line 2 Sion

Sion

Somber Soul
Years
Yeah, And I'm notifying all of Createamation to Help you out in any way possible rm2kDev...

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Thanks a heap man but i dont think that we will need any help from your team if we do i shall contact u on msn :P

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
New screens to be posted in about 7 houers cme back and have a look if your intrested :P

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Okay Here are your new ScreenShots

First screenshot is a shot to show you the powerfulness of the Mapeditor You will see a Black Rectangle with a white Rectangle Under it this is the TreeSnap the white bit is the part of the tree that should overlap the old 1 and the black is where new tree goes

Second screeny is a photo of the Collision Layer Turnd On Unlike Rm2k you can set AnyTile to Blocked or unblocked anywhere this means you can have a Wall Blocked one place and the same wall Unblocked another Place :D and you can even see where is blocked and where isnt

and the last screen is a photo of the game running in the engine at 67 FPS on a 1.1 Ghz Machine :D

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
Looks really good, I'm getting pretty hyped over this.
How are u letting the users code thier games? Will it be point and click commands like RPG MAKER?

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Well my thinking is a good system should allow both sooo ill be making a point and click command named Execute Script

u put it on a tile and u cant use any other point and click commands for that tile anymore from then on you have to script that tile with a basic like code i will make here is an example

Code:
''Define iInt
Loop(iInt = 0 to 10)
      MessageUser("Basic Script ' " & iInt & " ' .")
Next Loop

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
O_O Wowz, the screens are awesome!

Eep, that language is erm... confusing... so, we'd have to code what we want in through that script? no more point and click?

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
Okay Guys You got me im really building up your suspense by not relesing much infomation I will Compile a PMXP Version of the mapeditor which i will call PMXP Limited u can save and load and map nothng else none of the other special Feature's ive made :D just for u 2 have a quick look at the engine :D and actually try it (i will upload soon) Have FUN :D

rm2kdev

Pokemon XP Developer
Years
You will need winzip to Unzip the archive. :D
Im going to run a small Compatiton :D
Design Maps In Pokemon XP Limeted Edition! take a photo of them and upload them minuim of 2 Maps Per User Comp Entries maynot be posted after i post END COMP the user who i choose will be PMed in secret to create the Pokemon XP Demo Game B4 it is relesed your name may not be disclosed until the editor is relesed that way Suspence to who made the Demo game will be Build :D Get your entries in soon :D

Last edited:
Back