• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Holy... Lots of posts...
I'm in international business right now, and we've just secured the highest grade in the class on our business plan. Huzzah!
Anyway...
Crytuf said:
i like the banner, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could explain to me how i can make stuff appear in my posts...
Go to User CP, then go to "Edit Signature" put in [*img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y168/MetalMario201/SHC/shcbanner4reg.png[/img*] (but remove the *s)
I think that ought to work!
I may get some Shiny Hunting done at lunch. Wish me luck!
Oh, last night I had a dream that I secured a Shiny Clefairy, and in my dream I woke up and thought "crap, it was only a dream" but then I looked at my SP, and there was a shiny there! But then I really woke up, and was like, "crap, it was just a double dream..."

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I.AM.SICK.OF.THIS.

*Kicks all liars, AND the poster above ryan*

If people would simply read first posts...DOES IT TAKE THAT MUCH TO READ? ARE YOU LAZIER THAN I, WHO IS SIMPLY TOO LAZY TO IMAGINE? Imposshibible. >O
If you read some posts behind yours, it always helps. >.>

Look guys, you may trick some newer members with your claims, but the owners and co-owners know VERY WELL you are lying. Don´t trick us with typical R/B age tricks. That´s good advice. <.<
So, if you are lying, shoot, just say it. Doesn´t anyone understand that keeping the joke going will only prejudice you more than just outright admitting you are lying? X_X
And don´t tell me that´s wrong, we´ve seen it on TV, we´ve seen it in RL, you know it. Well, you CAN tell me it´s wrong, but you´ll need QUITE good argument to back it up. I´m not dumb, and neither are the SHC authorities. So, simply be smart and say the truth, it will only get you to have a better reputation around.
And PLEASE, if you are going to post, READ THROUGH AT LEAST SOME PAGES OF THE BEGINNING AND THE END OF THE CLUB BEFORE ASKING SOMETHING. As to not frustrate the lazy ones, yes, this is for the GBA games.

BTW, you, Ray, say you witnessed it. You ARE his bro, but, I know this sounds weird, what if you are lying too? Two people confirming it just isn´t enough. I do not know WHO to trust anymore. X_X
If you can get a hold of some camera, ANYTHING, to screenshot that thing, we´d all appreciate it and not bother you anymore, Blue_Mew_16_2006.

I could rant and rant and rant, but it´d only frustrate everyone. So, I think it is a better idea if I shut up and go hunt for some Torchics. I haven´t hatcned any eggs since the last post, was playing Final Fantasy X.
But to be a bit more ontopic, I think I´ll be reaching the egg average in no time.
With 80 hours of hunting already, this makes...
80 x 60 = Around 4800 eggs hatched. A bit less, but still the average estimate.
I believe that I might get one soon. ^_^

Now, so as to not bother the present n00bs and non n00bs here, I shall depart.
Goodbye, and good luck! (With this situation, for the most)
*Another one bites the dust!*

~*Ru*~

BTW, I apologise to everyone if this was too harsh or kind of breaking the club rules. v_v
EDIT: And before you get any reactions, Ray, I´m not exactly doubting you, it´s more like if you aren´t doing this just to support your brother.

Last edited:

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
LOL. THose dreams suck man, cuz you get the shock twice, for nothing. And then realizing its not true, makes you get another shock if possible!

57 Latios, nothin.

Thanks runa. Well, to rayquazamaster. There is no possible demonstration to what you both say. Its a big fat lie, theres nothing more to it. ITS NOT IN THE CODE OF THE GAME. Its that simple, there is no way (not even gamesharking) that youa re going to ecnounter a shiny mew in that cave doing that (gamesharking you can encounter a wild one), so please If you really think Im gonna beleive you, then you can quit the club if you want. I wouldnt like that happening but if its how you feel... go ahead.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
MAn, this has nothing to do with lies anymore. Its just impossible. Theres no possibility, no way to do that. Its hilarious how you are still defending this.

I just cant beleive this situation, Im ROFLing as I have never ROFLed before in my life. Please STOP IT, its just stupid to continue it.

Years
RayquazaMaster said:
Yeah, Blue Mew_16_2006 is not lieing, I was there.
I find it difficult to understand why you'd jeopardize your reputation on defending someone who clearly cheats/lies, even if he is your brother. We know what these games are designed to do, and provide shiny Mews in the room where you meet Mewtwo isn't part of that. Blue Mew is either lying, a cheater, or has a corrupt cart, and shinies found by any of the above means don't count in this club.

Lt. Surge's Raichu said:
OMG i have no shines, haha=)=)
That's all you needed to say. You're in.

Attention to all new members we've admitted in the past week or so: You may get an SHC card for your signature HERE!! And please read the first post!

I'll be heading off to class now. Here's hoping Aaryn and ryan can hold the fort against this peculiar influx of liars... @,@

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i for one dont believe it but if it was true what a wonderfull day it would be , everyone and the mother would be in the cave searching where mewtwo was trying to catch a mew which if it was true would prolly ahve the same odds of getting a shiny seeing how i myself and prolly many other trainers have spent quite a while where u get mewtwo jus fighting wild pokemons and not a single thing has been said about mew so to get one shiny must be like winning the lottery in everystate twice WOOT!!!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
leaving before you prove it with the pic .... how convient .... if i had doen sumn or caught a shinny taht no1 would believe me i would prove it no matter what so they could feel dumb and then i would leavve so they could deal with the guilt of being wrong and hurtful ....plus i like to brag : ) ..... cant brag anymore tho lol 35 , 12 , 10 , 8 and me with only 6 caught ( other six traded) lol i got a long way to go

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
OOPS! "This image is no longer hosted here"

WEll, Anyways its gameshrked or emulated pic (also gamesharked ) SO hey, if you STILL want to quit, go ahead.

Look, Is eriously thought you were (and still are) A good member, so please quit this stupid lie...

EDIT: This is the correct link to the pic Anyways, that only prooves you have the shiny mew, a gamesharked mew. If it is not a japanese version or a ticketd, captured one, then its a lie (which is the case) Its really interesting how I have to give YOUR proof of YOUR story... Isnt it?

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
Look, I am not lieing........And I haven't done anything bad so far have I?I've stuck up for SHC...Try the image again.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
OMG ITS HELLBOY

hehe

no seriously too frilling blurry but i cna make out cerulean cave ( least think i can ) that leaves action replay or gameshark or you really did catch it ( if u have used ar or gs u might have messed up yer own file soo hmm ... )

but i dont know alot about taht stuff so ill leave it to MM and aaryn for the final judgement ....

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
That is true, he CAUGHT it, the problem here is HOW he caught it. Its impossible that was accomplished without a gameshark.

Only gameshark devices can mess up a game like that. (that if it was actually messed up, and you guys didnt use a wild pokemon modifier, and then shiny modifier., I know enough about computers and coding to know that its impossible for the game to mess up by itself)

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
Years
God!!!i Am Not Lieing!!!and If You Don't Beleave Me Then Fine, Have A Nice Life!!!that's 1- Member For Shc!!!all I Have Ever Done Was Support, And Defend This Club!!!but Fine, I See How It Is.........

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
I have said that you may stay. I beleive YOU, what I dont beleive is the way mew was captured, that is all.

I also said you have done good to the club, but I cannot stop yu If yu want to quit. Man, just think about wahat you are saying!

Back