• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2 Noobs 1 Game: Various Let's Plays!

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
Years
Hey everyone, my name is AJ, and I'm working with my friend Dusten (Preacherman89) on a Let's Play series. We will be playing games that are new to us, or games we're not particularly good at. Please keep in mind we've just started.

Any comments or criticism would be much appreciated!

So far what's been covered is:

• Minecraft
  • Terraria
  • VVVVVV

Minecraft:

Terraria:

VVVVVV:

New VVVVVV video, enjoy:

Last edited:

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
Years
New Minecraft video!
We'll be showing off our town and spleef arena, which is indeed quite large.

AJ Plays VVVVVV Part 3: Uber cool whimsical bouncy things.
A new episode of the VVVVVV series where I become even more ragey at the game and fun ensues!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxPa_WA3EuY

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
Yay! AJ you linked me to the video and I loved the Minecraft town one. Preacher is still as creepy as he was a few years ago if not creepier.

But yeah, you guys are really funny!

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
Years
Hey thank you!

Also, our 3rd and final Survival Island video is up! I hope you enjoy, I think it's the best yet.

Years
I think it depends on how your friend feels, but it would be a shame for you to stop posting the videos.
I will tell you though, it is a lot harder to make a video on your own when you are use to being able to bounce off someone else.

Either way, good luck.​

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
Years
Yeah, that's what I thought about too. I'd have to put in a lot more planning and effort with each video, but if the community wants that; I wouldn't mind.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
Years
I'm going to keep making videos, and Dusten will try to also.
So I've made a new Archaeology mod video.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
Years
After a tiny break, we've got a new video for you! With both Dusten and I playing!
We cover the Throwing Spears mod in this episode, with a new adventure map video coming soon!

Last edited:
Back