• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BrokenRoses22's Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 4, 2013
Please give this thread some time to gain more images. :) Do NOT use any of these sprites. Unless I post your name and hack here you DO NOT have permission to use these in any way. :) I know I'm not the best but I have fun and that's what counts. ;)

Spoiler:

Years
4front.png

It's hard to say if this was pixelled, a lot of the inside looks anti-aliased, and there is an intense amount of redundant colours. For the others not relating to this, they're edits/recolours. :/

Don't be afraid to check up on the rules again before posting another thread- mainly this one.

Pixel Art rule said:
Sprite Art Showcase Threads
These require at least four (4) sprites or more. Any threads containing less than that will be moved to the Spriters Showcase/Discussion thread or locked. In addition, sprite sheets (any image containing different sprite frames or variations on the same sprite) count as a single sprite. Showcase threads may contain fusions and recolors, but must contain at least four (4) original sprites. See below for more info on recolors/fusions.

So make those 4 original sprites and post another thread. You can also include the fusions as well as long as you have your 4 scratch sprites.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back