• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
(Figured we should get Hilda's class moving once again! )

As they continued through the swamp, there thankfully weren't anymore Pokémon to attack them, at least not for now. Every now and again the group would see something rattling in the nearby shrubs or dart between the heavy trees, but always keeping at a distance.

As an hour passed, Daniel continued to look around himself warily, his legs starting to get rather tired due to having to pull through the swamp water with every single step. He let out a deep sigh and glanced around at the others, namely Oscar and Mark who were walking next to him.

"Where do you think this missing person is? We can't keep walking forever… don't we have a Pokémon who can… I dunno, sense other people? Like your… uhm…" he looked to Oscar and Meden sitting on his shoulder, opening his mouth before shutting it again, lifting a hand to scratch the back of his head with an apologetic smile.

"… H-heh, sorry, I don't know what Pokémon it is. But, uh… do we have any that could help us find the person, without getting too far away from the group?" he asked, glancing from Oscar and to Mark once again.

Meanwhile, Alexis was still clinging onto Len's back, glancing around just as warily as before, her fur on end after the attack. After a few moments, she glanced down at Len. He might've been a water Pokémon, but walking for an hour and a bit can't have been nice.

"Hey Len, how are you doing? If you want, I can jump down and walk next to you. The water isn't very deep here, and I need a bath anyway, once I get back."

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele,
In a bush
--------------------------------

Maxwell crawled out as well when he noticed that their pursuer had left,

"And that my dear friends, was how I managed to hide from the bullies when I was your age!" he said. His tone sounded like it hinted something brag-worthy, like catching a really rare Pokémon or something along those lines. But the gears in Maxwell's brain then started to churn slowly until he realized something; it wasn't one of his childhood bullies that had chased them, it was Byron. Maxwell facepalmed so hard that the distinct sound of someone getting slapped really hard in the face could be heard. He quickly removed his hand as the facepalm had actually hurt quite a bit, Maxwell then looked off into the distance as his right eye twitched for a split second.

"Hey, guys?" he said, "Have you ever done something stupid and not realized it until it was too late? Well I just did, and future interactions with Byron is gonna be hell from now on..." Maxwell sighed and looked down for a moment. After a while, he looked up at Brian noticing something... He had only thought that the cries of an Eevee he had previously heard were just in his imagination, but they weren't.

"Say Brian, when did you get an Eevee?" he asked.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype nodded at Mistress. "Kehe, a prankster at heart eh? Watch yourself. Karma like's to hunt down us pranksters. Be careful that it don't happen to ya." Snype warned. The Swamp water was shallow thankfully. It was still a total mess to walk through but he could manage. His whole body was covered in muck anyways so no matter how dirty he got, he was getting a bath anyways.

"Hehe, guess you can tell nothing's changed here Thyme!" Snype said.

Len looked up at Alexis, concerned about how he was doing. Well he was getting rather tired... he could use a bit of a break..."

"Um... well if your ok with it... The water isn't too shallow I suppose but if you need another ride I'm always here. Thanks for asking... good to be of service after all!" Len said to her.

Mark turned back to Daniel as thought about his own Pokemon... well he did have Able... but it wouldn't help much if she didn't know who this person looked like...

プリンセスサファイア

Sapphire Princess
Years
Amanda Smith

Amanda smiled at Lincoln. "Shadow has always been a handful, but with him around, I'm never sad for long" she said smiling at her Pokemon. She saw Lincoln hesitate a moment when she mention disregarding his father's advice before agreeing. "way more fun than the icy plains, I might go there another time, I called my dad, told him both where dangerous but one more so than the other, he told me he stood by whatever choice I made, but still told me not to go alone" she said with a shake of her head.

"Plus he's sending me my eevee tomorrow, I left the egg home with him and it hatched, plan on evolving her into an Espeon" she said happily "so you ready to go?"

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire got out of the bush after Brian and Max and stood brushing grass off her skirt and picking up her crown that had fallen off putting it back on her head tying the red ribbon under her chin. She saw Maxwell facepalm himself and say something about future interactions with Byron she smiled "I'm sure it will be fine" she said to him as Sakutaro walked over to her. She smiled setting Alice down as the Flareon rubbed against her legs. The over protective Pokemon had not been happy when his trainer was suddenly pulled into a bush, after making sure she was okay he looked at Maxwell and growled a little.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy watched as the girl teamed up with him to battle the pack of six Houndours. He shrugged, and watched as Starr hit one of the Houndours with Headbutt and Kaida another one with Crush Claw. Grim's Confuse Ray, however, missed. Jimmy heard the girl talking to her Pokémon. It was something extraordinary, but he had to pay attention to the battle that was taking place before his eyes. The three Houndours that were focused on Jimmy's Pokémon growled, as if talking to each other. Then they both nodded and lunged at Starr ready to attack with Payback.

Kaida stopped one of them by using Crush Claw again, and Grim used a Confuse Ray to knock another one over. That Houndour ended up hitting the ground hard because of its recently-acquired confusion. However, they could not stop the third one and, since that Houndour had been attacked before by Starr's Headbutt, it attacked Starr more violently, and left him with little energy left to fight.

"Starr, Poison Gas on them! Grim, Dark Pulse! Kaida, Crush Claw again!" Jimmy commanded, "Let's take them down!"

With the last bit on energy he had left, Smokey blew a purple gas towards the Houndours that were charging at him again. Two of them got poisoned, while the other one managed to avoid the smoke. The three of them treid to use Payback on Starr again, although only two of them hit, as The confused one ended up hitting itself. However, this was enough to knock Jimmy's Drowzee out.

"Humph. I'm not done." Jimmy said, returning Starr to his Pokéball. Now Grim and Kaida were the only ones he had left. The poisoned Houndours screamed in pain, and the other one said something to them. Jimmy couldn't understand it, they were barks that only them could understand.

Grim hit the confused Houndour with Dark Pulse, while Kaida hit the non-poisoned one with Crush Claw, hurting it more than she should have.

Alice Crenshaw

Alice was following Hilda and the rest of the class, but the lost kid was nowhere to be found. Did Hilda know where to look? Was this kid actually lost? Or was this all set up so that the class would learn to rescue people from dangerous places? All those questions that Alice was asking to herself faded when she heard Chuck and Jello communicate more.

"So, um, what brings you and Alice to these swamplands?" Chuck asked.

"Um, we are actually looking for a lost human here, it seems, along with all those other humans." Jello replied.

Alice couldn't help but feel curious about them. She wanted to understand what they were talking about so that she could talk to them as well. At least have someone to talk to. Then, she got an idea. If Chuck knew the swamps well, maybe he could help her find the lost kid! But she wasn't sure if she could do it alone. She needed to find someone that would want to tag along with her. Mark, Daniel and Oscar seemed pretty busy. And then there was...Kilik! She approached the boy, and spoke up.

"Um, Kilik...I think I...know how we could find this kid." she said.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Star was calmer when Kiyoko stopped shivering. Or, mostly. "That actually sounds really nice... But, do you know how to get back to her...?" Star saw him looking around. "Well... Not really. But my friend Psy, if she is near, she could help us find her!" Star closed her eyes, and tried to reach out to Psy. "Psy? PSY!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Star called out to her. "Yes, yes. Stop screaming! Arceus... Where are you anyway Star?" Star sighed in relief. "She can hear us! Maybe she could hear you too..." Star squeezed her eyes tighter and said to Psy "Can you tell if Kiyoko can talk to you?" "Who's Kiyoko? Your new boyfriend?" "Gah! Wha-What? Well... I-I don't know." Psy giggled "Well, let me see~ Hello? Kiyoko? This is Psy. Star's best friend. Now, how far have you kiddies gotten on your little get-together? Hehehe~" Star barked and was returned with Psy's attention. "Can you guys just go to the dorm? I think we can find it... Kiyoko wants to see Kat!" "Okay..."

Psy tugged on Kat's sleeve. "Hmm? What's up Psy?" Psy pointed to the direction of the dorms. Kat shook her head. "I think we are to go that way! Silly..." Kat continued walking away from the dorms. Psy growled and tugged Kat's jacket hem, pulling her to the dorms. "You have to meet Kilik there remember?! Also, Star is gonna bring her Booooooyfriend~" Kat sighed and smiled. "Okay... Let's go back to the dorms then." Kat turned around and walked to the dorms. When she reached them, she had to wait for Star and her mysterious friend.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiyoko.gif

❂ BOLD STEP ❂
GlowLine.gif

Wh-what the...? Kiyoko nearly jumped as a very strange voice popped into his head. Then, the voice proceeded to say things that caused him to blush, but at the same time look annoyed at it. He simply said nothing but huffed a bit in protest. The tone it made implied teasing, which Kiyoko didn't very much enjoy. S-so, we're going back to the school...? He felt a bit nervous once more but tried his best to push it away. From the sounds of it, Star's trainer is very nice. Even for a human... he thought silently.

He then looked over to Star, before letting his human child illusion shroud him. He looked onward, in the direction he was pretty sure the school was. "Ikimashou!" Let's go!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

It took a while for Lucia to find her way out of the hallways and to the exit but she managed the feat. She walked along the sidewalk, Roberto following close behind her. She didn't feel angry, depressed, or regretful. She felt surprised. She had always been told by her parents that Cynthia was an enemy of the family, and yet she had been so friendly and had even wanted to duel with Lucia with words. She still had no clue who won that battle, but if Cynthia was like this, did this mean that the other regional champions were like here as well?

That thought caused Lucia to have a heated debate in her mind. If they weren't like Cynthia then she could possibly put herself in danger. But if they were like her than she could possibly have normal conversations with them. Still, she had nothing to fear. Roberto would kill any who tried to harm her and while he wasn't the cream of the crop of the Red Legion he had shown many times how dedicated he was to her.

The first thing Lucia was planning was to go back to her dorm and get ready for her sparring practice. Just because she had just arrived wasn't an excuse to put it off. As Lucia walked to the dorm she noticed a girl with a Kirlia just standing near them. I could always use some more friends, Lucia thought. Besides all of the trainers here couldn't be as mean-spirited as the first boy she met.

Lucia walked up to her and smiled, "Hello there. I noticed you were just standing here and I thought I would introduce myself." Lucia held out her hand, "My name is Lucia Francisco Bernavard. I am a new student here. And this Scizor is my bodyguard, Roberto." Roberto stood firm behind Lucia, his eyes looking between the girl and the Kirlia, ready for any sudden movements.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Star nodded. "Yes we are!" Star walked to the ocean once more and caught a Magikarp. "Mmmm..." Star ate it quickly, then rushed back to Kiyoko. "Done!" Star giggled and opened her eyes, only to see a boy. "Huh? W-Where did Kiyoko go?! Did he leave without me? Daww..." Then the boy spoke up. Star noticed he had two voices... One was human, and the other was... Kiyoko! "Oh! There you are!" Star laughed, then nodded. "Hey... Uh... Kiyoko? Can you... Uh... Carry me?" Star wiggled around, and was blushing. "I mean, you don't have to... But... It is how Kat travels with me." Star was still blushing, and now looking at the ground.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiyoko.gif

❂ BOLD STEP ❂
GlowLine.gif

She doesn't seem bothered by me doing this...? He shuddered as she ate a Magikarp. Why didn't she just eat a fish?? As she returned, she asked to be held, and seemed to be embarrassed about it. Why? Kiyoko nodded and wobbled walked up to her, bending over and picking her up, then looking at the far-off school. He began to run (as much as you could call a short little kid "running", since his tiny legs didn't seem to give him as much speed as real running) toward the school at his own pace, holding onto Star and carrying her as he went. "A-aa... To... Watashi wa ki ni shi, shinrai suru hitobito ga watashi o yobu koto ni shimashouga... Anata wa watashi o yobidasu koto ga dekimasu... Z-Zo..." O-oh... And... I only let people I really care about and trust call me this but... You can call me... Z-Zo...

Following Star's directions, he made his way to the dorm where they seemed to be already waiting for the two. He placed Star back on the ground as they arrived, and waddled walked up to the girl that was probably Star's trainer. He now had his finger back in his mouth, while his other hand he used to poke the girl's leg, to get her attention. He then announced himself, though she probably wouldn't understand what he was saying, only the pokemon. "K-konnichi wa... Namae wa K-Kiyoko desu..." H-hello... My name is K-Kiyoko...

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Star yelped when he picked her up. "O-oh... Thanks." On their way, Star tried to keep her claws out of Kiyoko's skin. After a while, she was becoming drowsy, so she nuzzled her head against his chest. She was awake to hear him talking though. "Zo... Cool name. My full name is really Starlight, but Star for short." After she said this, she fell asleep. Star woke up as Zo was putting her down. Star shook out her fur, and walked up to Kat. Star rubbed her head on Kat's leg, then nuzzled against Zo's leg. She stayed there.

Kat was leaning against the wall as a kid approached her. The child put an Umbreon, her Umbreon on the ground. "Star? Is this your friend?" Kat asked as Starwalked back to the boy. The boy had a finger in his mouth as he poked Kat. Kat stood up straighter, and knelt down to the boy's height. She couldn't understand the boy, so she looked to Psy. Psy nodded, then pushed Kat away. "His name is Kiyoko. He's uh... Never mind. You'll find out soon enough!" Psy giggled, then bowed to Kiyoko. "Hello Kiyoko. I'm the wonderful voice from earlier. Nice to meet you." Psy tries to sound ladylike, and fancy, and whatever.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiyoko.gif

❂ BOLD STEP ❂
GlowLine.gif

Kiyoko had looked to the thing that had been harrassing him in his head. He squinted a bit at him, almost a scowl, as one of the small fangs on the edge of his mouth stuck out. "Anata..." You... He shook his head and looked up to Kat, the girl who was Star's trainer. From what he'd heard, she was pretty nice. He paused and looked down to Star, then back up (way up) at Kat. Now came the hard part. Um... I guess I should just go for it then... Nervously, he allowed his illusion to fade. The little boy seemed to distort and contort until soon vanished into thin air, followed by a small burst of black, blue and purple smoke, which slowly began to fade and reveal the odd colored Zorua Kiyoko. Soft orchid purple looked around nervously, and once more, his whole body began to shiver.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

Ruby is watching the boy's pokemon fighting the houndours.

'Okay Kyuubi! Dig your way to him and hit him with a flametrower!' Ruby commands him. '(Got it!)' Kyuubi digs in the ground and digs his way to the houndour. When he comes up both of the pokemon hit each other with their attacks. Kyuubi gets shot back by a shadow ball, and houndour faints by the flametrower.

'Yuki! Use fire blast!' Ruby says as Kyuubi won the fight with the first houndour. Yuki focusses on the houndour and hits him with the fire bast. the houndour faints. "Too easy..." Yuki nags.

'Kaede use scratch!' Kaede shrugs and tries to attack the houndour. '(There's no way you will defeat me!)' The houndour says to Kaede. '(We'll see)' Kaede replies cold, like he would care to lose once. The houndour dodges Kaede's attack but Kaede tries hitting him again. The houndour is still standing and looks at Yuki who turned back to her normal self, Ruby picks her up and praises her.

'(Let's see what you would do...if i do this!!)' The houndour charges on Ruby, Yuki and Hikari who was still on Ruby's shoulder and uses shadow ball. '(NOO!!)' Kaede runs as fast as he can to catch up with the shadow ball so he can hit it away with scratch, but the shadow ball is faster than him, there's only one solution to this.

'KAEDE!!' Ruby is bents down to the little Eevee that is laying on the ground. Kyuubi takes out the houndour in Kaede's place and quickly runs over to them. Kaede had jumped forward the girls to protect them from the shadow ball. '(No worries...i'm okay...)' He stands up again. '(These things only make you stronger...)' He says with a face that looks like he has a little pain, he walks around but falls on the ground.

'you're not okay! Here lemme help you...' Ruby picks up Kaede and lays him on a cloth, she takes out a potion and sprays it on his 4 paws. "Idiot!" Yuki hugs him. Kaede blushes a little.

'I will carry you until the potion begins to work okay?' Ruby picks him up and hugs him. 'You guys are awesome.' Ruby says to all four of her pokemon.

Ruby walks over the the houndours and bents down forward them. 'Please don't be mad with us, the houndour we attacked, attacked this boy first.' Ruby points at the boy who still hasn't introduced himself. All the houndours look at the one that attacked the boy. '(You did it again!?)' One of them scolds at that houndour. '(I'm sorry mom...i was bored...)' The son says.

'(I'm sorry for my little boy here, he can give troubles sometimes.)' The mother houndour apologizes to Ruby. 'No worries, it's okay.' Ruby smiles at them. She stands up and the houndour family takes their leave.

'Phew, what a day.' Ruby sighs and comments.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Psy laughed, then danced away. "Psy! Don't leave! Gahh... Don't go far!" Kat shook her head. She then looked back to the boy. "Hmm... Now I won't be able to understand you! Hmm..." Kat looked up, thinking. When she looked back, the boy was... fading? "Wha-??" Kat stared at him, until he revealed his true form. A Zorua! "Awww! Your so cute!" Kat reached out to pet him, but noticed he was shaking a bit. "Are you cold? Here, come inside. It is warmer." Kat walked to her dorm door and oprned it up. Her room was still very neat, as she has not yet unpacked.

Star smiled and nodded to Zo. "Don't worry. Kat has about three or four Pokèballs, and she is saving them for some other types. I'm Dark, so she has no need to catch you now!" Star nuzzled Zo, and then looked, more like glared, at Kat. "Right? You won't catch him." Kat cocked her head, but nodded. "I won't catch you unless you want to be caught. Hmm... You look skinny too. Here! I can make you both a little snack. Well, just the Zorua. I could smell the fish on your breath Star! Ick!" Kat laughed and walked inside. She then grabbed berries, fruits, veggies, whatever she could find. She has no idea what the little thing would want.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Kiyoko.gif

❂ BOLD STEP ❂
GlowLine.gif

He couldn't help but shiver, thought the way she was treating him was... Relaxing... He looked over to Star, who honestly did still have fish smell from her meal. Kiyoko looked around at the semi-empty looking room, and the girl starting to dig through a bunch of food. She wanted to make him food? Why? I haven't done anything to deserve it... The girl who had been teasing them in their minds just up and left. He padded up to Star and nudged her shoulder with his. Hey... He stretched himself out, and a big yawn had followed it. C-can I... Can I nap next to you...? He shivered, a faint blush on his face. He suddenly felt ready to pass out and sleep, shivering, craving warmth. His eyes slowly closed, and he slumped down on the floor, instantly asleep. It was up to Star whether she would lay with him or not.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard​

Lucia just sighed as she watched the girl interact with the boy. She just walked on inside without a second thought. It would have been nice to make another friend, but maybe it was best that none of the students know who she was yet. It would at least give her just a few hours where she would still be able to make a good reputation around here. If no on asked for her name then by the time someone did ask then she could have a few people who at least saw who she truly was and at least those few would remain her friends. Possibly. Lucia got into her dorm room and had to root around in her dresser for a few minutes before she went into her bathroom to change. Lucia stepped out in just a simple white short-sleeved t-shirt and a pair of black shorts. "Ready to head out?" Roberto gave a curt nod and followed her out of the dorms.

Lucia looked around and saw that most of the area wasn't occupied. She walked until she was just some distance from her dorm. She opened up her other two pokeballs releasing Samuel and Tyro.

Samuel stood in the same calm manner that Roberto did but Tyro was eagerly looking around, his eyes taking in the sights. "Duuude! This place is awesome!"

Sameul rolled his eyes, "For once can you just take your responsibility seriously?"

Tyro shook his head, "Look, Sammy, you need to have some fun! There's no here who knows you so just take a chill pill and relaaaax!"

The Combusken lay flat on the grass on his back as Samuel just shook his head sadly. Lucia turned to face Roberto, "Ready?" The Sizor just gave a nod and readied his pincers. Lucia got into her stance and waited. The Sizor started letting out a series of punches that Lucia either managed to dodge or use her Akido training to redirect away from her.

Tyro leaned up, "Yeah, go for it Lucy! Show that bug who's boss!"

Samuel looked at the battle with a keen eye, "Roberto, speed it up! She's way past this speed."

Roberto obliged and one his punches hit Lucia right in the chest. She fell onto the ground but still managed to get back up. Both bowed to each other and Roberto began once again.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Lincoln West

"Hey, that's awesome! It's cool that you can evolve your Eevee into a psychic type. If they, like, could evolve into a rock type I'd totally get one." Lincoln shrugged. He'd often wondered if an Eevee could evolve into a rock type...

"Anyway though, I'm totally up for Lugia Dorm. Just like, lead the way."

Nika Valentine

After directing the young boy as best she could to the forest Nika bid him a good day and continued on. She had read in her welcome pack that there were a number of open arenas for the use of the student body here at the Academy and so, her new egg nestled safely in her arms, she made her way to one of the outdoor arena's in one of the grassy fields adjacent to the Academy sports hall. With a freshly captured Paras resting in its pokeball she would need to get to know it a little better and put it through its paces.

Upon reaching the field Nika paused for a moment to admire the battle area. It was seamlessly incorporated into the grass, with simple white lines to denote the boundries. Perfect for training a new addition to a team, particularly bug types. She had an awkward moment as she juggled the egg case in her arms so she could reach into her bag. Despite having the egg such a short amount of time she was strangely reluctant to set it down unless she absoloutely had to. Somehow managing to get the pokeball she wanted, Nika released the Paras onto the grass.

"Paras?" It looked up at her inquisitively, its temperment much improved over their first meeting.
"Hello Paras." She said formally. "My names Nika. I wanted to start off by apologising for earlier. I didn't realise I'd sat on you, and as for the battle... well, when I saw how strong you were, I knew we'd make a great team."
"...ras." It chittered, scuttling backwards a few paces from her. The Paras seemed quite shy when not provoked.
"I understand. But I'm hoping we can become friends. Would you like to meet my other pokemon?"
"...Pa... paras." It nodded after a moments thought, watching her warily.
"Wonderful."

With a great deal more awkward juggling Nika was able to release the rest of her pokemon - a Joltik, Larvesta and Shellmet. The three pokemon crowded around the Paras, chatting merrily and welcoming it to the team. Allowing them to continue for several minutes Nika smiled warmly as she watched them.

My friends. From three to four, and hopefully a new one on the way...

Shaking herself from her reverie Nika regretfully interrupted. "Okay guys! We're all very glad to have Paras with us, and I think we should help her get into the swing of things with a bit of training. Paras, who would you like to train with?"
Immediately the Paras pointed its claw at the Shelmet, Sage, that it had battled earlier. "Para paras!"
"Not happy that your battle was cut short? Okay then. You two can join me on the sidelines" She said, her Joltik and Larvesta making their way over to join her. "Alright then, let's go."

Nika was methodical with putting Paras through her paces. First, Paras demonstrated her moves on open ground before squaring off against Sage. They held a mock battle, using tested strategies for Sage and working out potential new ones for Paras as the two bug types went at it.​

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
Oscar let out a long sigh. He was practically dragging himself at the moment, as he was rather tired. But then again, who wasn't? Where was that kid anyway? They had been walking for at least an hour, maybe two, and they hadn't seen any signs of the kid yet. He glanced at Daniel as he spoke about using their Pokemon to help them out.

"Oh...it's a Meditite actually." He straighted himself up and gave a light smile to Daniel. "But I don't know if he can sense people..." He told Mark and Daniel before glancing up at Meden. He was part Psychic so it made some sense. Though his knowledge about Psychic Pokemon was rather limited so he was a bit unsure. ''It's worth a try, I guess...''

''Meden, do you think you can help us out? Can you...sense a human close by...except us?'' Oscar asked his Meditite. Said Meditite proceeded to close his eyes and focus for quite a bit of moments before pointing in a direction off the path, deeper into the swamp.

''Well, should we try going there or not?'' Oscar asked. He didn't know if it was the right way, but he didn't want to make any rash decisions. He wouldn't admit it but he was afraid of being ambushed by another snake Pokemon. So he simply stood there and nervously scratched the back of his head while waiting for a response.

((I'll leave it to you to decide if we find the kid or not. ^^))

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
Kat didn't have too much, but ended up with a small pile of berries, some carrots, and some oat cereal. When Kat looked back to the Dark Types, she saw that Kiyoko was talking with Star. He yawned, and lied down. "Aww..." Kat said quietly. Kat moved towards her bed, and fixed the sheets. Now that her bed was made, Kat pat the sheets for Star. Star jumped up, and sat, waiting for Kat to grab Kiyoko. Kat nodded and gently, as to not wake him, picked up Kiyoko, then set him down next to Star. "Show him where the food is when he wakes up okay? You two Luvdisc's have fun, napping and all!" Kat quietly giggled, then walked out of the room. By then, Psy was back with more berries and a few apples. Psy walked past Kat, and set the fruits in the fridge. She then walked back out to wait with Kat.

Star yawned. She then lied next to Zo, and fell asleep. Not before nuzzling him, then uttering "G'night Zo..."

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alexis nodded her head, smiling understandingly. It was only going to be a little swamp water, what harm could it do? At least she wasn't rolling in it. "Alright Len, no worries! Thank you so much for carrying me up until now."

She gave his head another pat before allowing herself to slide down his back and into the water, taking a moment to get used to the wet feeling around her feet, she got onto all four and looked up at Len, smiling.
"Thanks again, Len. I owe you one! But for now, I think I better go make sure Daniel is alright. I'll come up and talk to you again soon!"

Her tail swiped through the air as she turned around and trodded through the water, back to where Daniel, Mark and Oscar had stopped to discuss what to do next, moving over next to Daniel as she glanced around for any other hostile Pokémon.

Daniel noticed Alexis coming up next to him, and he lowered a hand, ruffling the fur on her head with a smile of his own. "Done playing with Mark's Poliwhirl? You looked like you were having fun." He mumbled, before snapping back to the conversation. He glanced up at the Pokémon on Oscar's shoulder. Meditite. He'd have to try and remember that.

As the Pokémon pointed off the 'path', as little path as it was, Daniel glanced over at Hilda, Killik and Alice who were seemingly having a little discussion of their own. Daniel cleared his throat and spoke up. "U-uhm, guys? Oscar's Meditite can sense someone this way! Maybe it's worth taking a look at? He seemed pretty sure of himself."

Hilda didn't seem to have any problems with doing so, as long as everyone stuck together, so after a moment of exchanging glances, Daniel decided to take the lead, his heart pounding against his chest as he and Alexis went on, in the direction Meden had pointed. He wasn't storming ahead however, merely taking the first step, and then waiting for the others to catch up before continuing.

(( I'll leave it to either Alice, Killik or Mark to find the guy in the post, 'cause… really, I think we've waited long enough for it xP And I'm not good with NPCs! Hope it's alright! ))

Back