• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Battle Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2012
hi all, i'm looking for a single or double battle, level 100s. B/W or HG/SS, details in my signature.

joshk_bra

EV trains like a boss.
Years
Looking for some 4th Gen OU battles, standard rules of course. VM me if you're interested

Years
Hello, looking for a 5th gen battle, singles 6v6 preferably all Lvl 100 but will do flat battles of need be. Hit me up thru pm or vm if interested.

Last edited:

pleb

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 1, 2014
pleb challenges you to a battle

So yeah i'm looking for a battle On pokemon black or white with you guys. You need to give me your game name and friend code. Choose to battle pokemon from my A team, B team, C team or D team. All level 50 and no restrictions! Give me the date and time in UK time and i'll tell you if i'm available or not.

My palpad data on pokemon white: Name: Sid Friend Code: 2537 9575 9977
If this thread is locked then just send me a visitor message if your looking to battle.

Years
Hello, looking for a 5th gen battle, singles 6v6 preferably all Lvl 100 but will do flat battles of need be. Hit me up thru pm or vm if interested.

Midnyte

Pokerus Failure, Newish PCer
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2012
Looking for a Gen IV Uber battle. 6 on 6, preferably a Flat Battle but will accept a Single/Double battle. Friend code: 1635 1772 8448

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back