• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: The Ultimate Black/White Demake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinta77

Very nice screen shots. You're doing a great job with the tiles, but you beed to change the main character. That would make it awesomer!

Luna The Absol

Champion of Telea
Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2013
please send me a link for download once beta or something is added. I'm going to add the support bar

Wynchester

Legendary Trainer
Years
The hell?!?!?!? How did you manage over 600 Pokemon to fit in FireRed? I didn't know it was possible to expand the Pokedex that much. (I'm assuming because you said it features ALL Pokemon and all means all.)

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
The hell?!?!?!? How did you manage over 600 Pokemon to fit in FireRed? I didn't know it was possible to expand the Pokedex that much. (I'm assuming because you said it features ALL Pokemon and all means all.)

If you actually search the sideshow case there is actually a 649 Patch for FireRed so yes it is possible

also back onto other things

This Hack Looks great I Have decided to support this hack keep up the great work :D
Although I would change the Overworld Tiles they need to Look Cooler it just doesn't scream BW Demake to me

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
pokemon_bw_dreamyard.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back