• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That's what the 2DS is for. My sister don't want to play Pokemon even though I offered to buy the game for her on my expense so that we can trade ;_;

uh yeah we have no extra money for that so one 3DS is it.

and @xseed you just make me sad in general no one should hate their family unless its for good reason. and whatever reason you do have i don't want to hear it.

@Akromanic - yes that is a very good idea.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2022
@Akromanic - yes that is a very good idea.
I think mentions go like @BinaryPeaches;.
I will print out my post, lock it in a safe, burn it to ashes, dance around it, then pour the ashes into the purest river so it can bring a new beginning to whoever makes contact with it.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

apparently "Sanctuary" is copyrighted, and thus we cannot listen to it on Youtube

well darn, I loved how it turned electric around Demyx's debut in 358/2's intro

he's the comic relief of Org. XIII it seems

No. IX DEMYX
Prefers to kick back with his sitar, and leave the dirty work to the water under his command.

"Man, why's Larxene gotta be such a witch all the time?"

dat thinly-veiled censorship...

"You ever get the urge to just do something stupid... and AWESOME? Wait, wait... I'm getting an idea... Nope, it's gone."

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I'm sorry I had to leave Europe and I had no time to visit the UK as I promised :(

Glad to know you missed me reeks.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I missed you Went! This place just isn't the same without you around.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

I want more spoilers. Lots of them. I just saw pictures of all new gym leaders.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
218841. Well, the game is only a few more days. I think you should hold on to it. The gym leaders are very fabulous that spoiling the surprise isn't fun.

i wish I hadn't spoiled myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back