• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Most annoying wild Pokemon?

Calem

Water Pokemon Master
Years
While Surfing : Magikarp or Tentacool
Land: Zubat/Golbat or Geodude/Graveler and maybe Ratata/Raticate :(

Years
Pidgey, Ratata, Bidoof and Starly. I should say their whole evolution line because you can find them in the wild as well.. Not all of them but you get the point! :P

(Sorry if this counts as a bump D: )

BubbleBeams

Defeating Champions Since 1999
Years
  • Age 34
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 26, 2021
I hate running into Geodude and Tentacool. Otherwise I don't really get annoyed by any of the other common Pokemon.

I actually really like Zubat so I don't mind running into them. lol

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Diamond/Pearl water routes were sooo slow, so whatever common pokemon they had in water (tentacool?) would be the most annoying. Tentacools in HGSS.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
It's gotta be Rattata. Every time I was in the grass, I ended encountering them in almost every step. I've had to spend tons of money on Repels just to get away from them, haha. Due to the same reason, Zubat and Tentacool were quite annoying as well. Plus, it was quite hard to defeat them if your Pokémon were under level 10, because they had a tendency to confuse you a lot with Supersonic. D:

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
Definitely those Graveler/Geodudes, each time I try to kill them for Exp they survive and then use self destruct, and the only one that can survive it is my Quagsire cause of it's defense.

Back