• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special Club! (returns!)

Years
If you're a fan of the manga Pokemon Special (Adventures), come join the club! This is the oldest surviving club of PC!

And here are some buttons to advertise the club!

blue.png

crys.png

emerald.png

gold.png

green.png

red.png

ruby.png

sapphire.png

silver.png

wally.png

yellow0.png

Last edited:
Years
Welcome back to the club Tsukushi_Chan ^^
I'm hoping for the return of old members... and perhaps some new members ^^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I know approx. nothing about them but I'll join!

Amphie

Sweet girl
Years
Can I join? I like "Pokemon Specials" a lot. Umphsss... I haven`t seen any manga (except "Pokemon Adventures" and "Pokemon Magical Journey") but I have some my favorite characters too.

I hope, old Members will come back soon!

Years
lol welcome 22sa...

Umm... Pokemon Special IS Pokemon Adventures ^^ The old club liked to call it like that because we loathe Viz for stopping the circulation. anyway, welcome Amphie!

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
I have returned! XD

Its me(RaichuRocks) from before

I love that new site you found oni flygon!

The comics are XD!

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
Hi guys! thanks oni flygon for revivng this club, yea *destroys viz* anyway, viz in china is still translating special but we're still up to like 102 O_O lol at Gold for going like how may i help you miss at bugsy.(100) thats also the one where his hinoarashi burned his soup. Ooers.

well thats it for now, I gotta get my beautiful umbreon avatar now.

Pezz

All Washed Up
Years
I wasn't in the old club, but I'll join this one.

I don't have mucha nd am still a Special-newbie, but it's so interesting! If I knew more about it, I'd definately like it as much as or even more so than the anime.

My favorite character is Blue, but I haven't read much. She's so cool! I love when she travels on her Jigglypuff baloon!

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
huh? tsu was in ourt club?*scratches head*

hey guys, tell me the last VS US showed, then i can translate for ur convinience, but i dun have scans.*calls kage*

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
Years
I mean like in JAp it's like instead of the Phantom Pokemon thing it's like VS Myuu or something, ok, I'll say 'titles' or something, I think they showed VS Dragonair, but did tehey show the bit when Graveler, Omaster ad wateva efvolved?

(sorry for the spelling mistakes)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I'll join. n_n I adore Pokemon Special. XD In Taiwan, it shows up to where Crystal is. >_<

Back