• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tales of Namco ★ Club~

Years
Lol, I think we exhausted every avenue of this game. We pretty much have an entire page of just you and I talking about it. Maybe one day they'll decide to make a sequel to Eternia...:laugh: Doubt it though.

lol, yeah. XD At least it kept the club alive Of there's an Eternia sequel, I wanna see more Mystic Arte D:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
lol, yeah. XD At least it kept the club alive Of there's an Eternia sequel, I wanna see more Mystic Arte D:

You seem to have quite an obsession with Mystic Artes, lol. :laugh: You really should play some of the newer games. ToD got a sequel when I thought the ending didn't leave much for one, so you never know.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years

Of course!

I love your signature, by the way. :3

Thank you, it's just a cute snippet from the the Symphonia OVA.
You seem to have quite an obsession with Mystic Artes, lol. You really should play some of the newer games. ToD got a sequel when I thought the ending didn't leave much for one, so you never know.

If any game has ridiculous mystic arte usage it would have to be Abyss. You can spam them almost every other encounter. I used Luke's mystic arte against the first boss like five times on a Very Hard playthrough. It was pretty funny.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Uwaaah. Genis x Presea. <3 That's only my HeteroOTP in Tales of Symphonia. Oh Genis, you're so silly.

I completely agree with you on the Mystic Artes in Abyss though. You wouldn't believe just how many times I spammed Guy's Mystic Arte, because I usually played as him (after playing as Lloyd, Luke was too slow for me. Presea is probably the only slow character I can play well.)

Years
You seem to have quite an obsession with Mystic Artes, lol. :laugh: You really should play some of the newer games. ToD got a sequel when I thought the ending didn't leave much for one, so you never know.

Yeah =[ I would like to. XD

And I AM obsessed with Mystic Arte. XD I used go and search for videos of them. ^.^

Speaking about Abyss, I love its Indignation animation. It's COOL 8D

And someone mentioned Presea, which jogged my memory about something someone said Presea said... It goes like

If you open the iron maiden before it grants its wish, you will be cursed. First you will experience a churning stomach illness, and diarrhea for 77 straight hours. Then, for the following 777 days, the king of demons will appear and stick his finger up your nose. Every. Single. Day. ~Presea Combatir

I lol'd a lot at this.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Ah yes. That was one of my favorite moments of ToS2 (in fact... all of my favorite moments include the original cast). I think she started to learn from someone. Who it is I can only make a guess (unless they've said something and I've completely forgotten it).

So, I was actually trying to pull off the Eternal Sword glitch yesterday in ToS while trying[/i] to face Abyssion. Apparently my timing sucks, because I keep on starting Falcon's Crest too early. :V

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
Years
Ah yes. That was one of my favorite moments of ToS2 (in fact... all of my favorite moments include the original cast). I think she started to learn from someone. Who it is I can only make a guess (unless they've said something and I've completely forgotten it).

So, I was actually trying to pull off the Eternal Sword glitch yesterday in ToS while trying[/i] to face Abyssion. Apparently my timing sucks, because I keep on starting Falcon's Crest too early. :V

What's the Eternal Sword Glitch? :P

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/01/25/namco-bandai-teaser-site-suggests-tales-of-graces-f-localization/

What do guys think of that? You never know with Namco-Bandai though, so I won't believe it till I have the game in my hands. :laugh:

Tales of Graces. Never played that game before. Yeah... Is it good? XP

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Well, I doubt any of us have played Graces since it hasn't been released outside Japan. This is exciting news though. You may not know since you haven't played beyond ToE, but Namco-Bandai has been really stingy on what they decide to localize.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
What's the Eternal Sword Glitch? :P

Tales of Graces. Never played that game before. Yeah... Is it good? XP

The Eternal Sword Glitch is a glitch in Tales of Symphonia in which Lloyd uses the Eternal Sword rather than the Material Blades. To put it simply, Lloyd must have his Eternal Swordman title and the Material Blades. Right when he gets KO'd by an enemy, you activate his Hi-Ougi/Special Tech Falcon's Crest. The timing has to be perfect though (where I keep messing up). If you do it correctly, when he gets revived by either Sheena's Purgatory Seal or Raine's Resurrection, he'll be fighting with the Eternal Sword instead.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Hello, joining. :D I've played Symphonia (and its sequel), some of Legendia (didn't like it), Abyss, Vesperia, Eternia, and some of Innocence (I got stuck T_T). And possibly others that I've forgotten, haha.

I come bearing the news that ToV PS3 might be released in English. :D It was teased in the same manner that Tales of Graces (f) was the other day so... fingers crossed for the announcement today. \o/

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Obviously, the ToG announcement takes precedent for myself, but getting the PS3 port of ToV would be a nice added bonus. :) Wasn't a big fan of Vesperia, so maybe some added content and a new character could change my mind.

This gets my hopes up for them eventually localizing the new PS3 Tales title in development as well.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'm not actually excited... at all for Graces. :( I dislike the character designs and hearing about all the issues with the Wii version really turned me off the game. I'd probably still get it anyway though, just to support the Tales series here so they'll localize more games. @_@

I do want Vesperia PS3 though. :[ I really liked most of the game and wouldn't mind seeing the extra stuff.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I added ya in! <3

I'm going to plan on playing tales of graces as well, but, I'm more excited for Tales of Vesperia for PS3 myself~ Because I ALWAYS want to try Patty. D=

Patty's MA is really interesting. :3 [cause its pretty luck based. =o]

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
I seen friends that imported ToV for the Ps3. and ToG, and ToGF. it got me hooked in. and I dont have a import Wii and im not hacking it to play it so I am waiting to get a PS3 and I did and I was going to import it till my friend said "they might bring it over to america" and I was like "Imma wait then.". But then It got announce for america and i was like :O OMG. So :3 I am happy. I was gonna import Tales of Phantasia Narikiri Dungeon X But I couldnt D:

Back