• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Made me laugh for about 10 minutes XD to much caffeine i suppose lol.
My hunt on white isnt doing as good 907 eggs and no shiny litwick in sight.... I really want to get on to a furret too -_-

Seeing you and Latios master struggling to get Litwicks makes me feel bad about the one I got on April fool's day... Masuda'd on egg 26 on my japanese game. O:

And no progress on my unspecified hunt. I'm actually taking a break from it all to mooch that japanese dream world area. XD

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
I probably wont even use it but... it's a candle that turns into a chandelier! XD

haha bet that was some april fools, did you check to see if the game was messing with you lol?

ooh how is the mansion?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Made me laugh for about 10 minutes XD to much caffeine i suppose lol.
^
|
Also, is that to my SR challenge thing? XD

I probably wont even use it but... it's a candle that turns into a chandelier! XD

haha bet that was some april fools, did you check to see if the game was messing with you lol?

ooh how is the mansion?

Yeah. I got mine cloned so I could evolve it. I... I was torn for a long time.

And yes. I did. XD Oh man I did. It was at night and I usually don't look at my eggs' results until all the ones I have with me hatch. It's an odd habit, but it was also a pleasant surprise when the head baby Litwick had a blue fire and bright green eyes. <3

I dunno. Isn't released until tomorrow at the earliest so I couldn't tell ya.

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
nah that was my reaction to the random shiny drowzee and its weird noise :)

Oooh think i might nab that tactic more fun ^_^

You have done a lot of SR's though, your hand must have muscles of steel by now :O

ooh cool I'll be looking forward to seeing what everyone gets from this mansion ^_^

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Yeah. My hand got pretty sore... But it was my patience that really got the workout, even if I lucked out with Agunie, my female Cyndaquil (Now a typhlosion) that I got after 23 hours of SRing (Not counting breaks)

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 5, 2012
23 hours YIKES i only spent 12 on ho-oh >.>
I dont even think a saint could have that patience :O
hopefully i get my litwick today.. I can feel it!

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
I spent 1 week plus SRing all the others Saerith. XD That one was my fastest. (Ho-oh took a month and a half D:)

Years
I am completely blocked on what Shiny to hunt... Any ideas?

I have no Japanese Pokémon, so no Masuda Method for me :(...

If you have Wi-Fi you could try the trade-corner for a Japanese Ditto (or any other Japanese Pokémon) :D

Or, there's always like.. 600 odd others to choose from! xD how about Riolu?

Of my own hunts,

Shiny Riolu, JUST hit 350 eggs as we speak. 350 seems a big number compared to my 160 egg Eevee hunt.

And Ho-oh is currently at a measly 437. I'm slacking because I want to complete Riolu xD

G-Money.. Let's hope the next post is a shiny! :D

G-Money

Polychromatic Iridescence
Years

Haha, great idea! Maybe if we could get a chain started, one of these will work eventually! Unfortunately, no shiny for me. :( Only 5270 Palkia so far, and I can't hunt all day anymore like I could in the summer. But we must persevere!

Well, I have

1. A Shiny (Random Encounter) Geodude
2. Event Shiny Raikou, Shiny Entei, and Shiny Suicune
3. A Shiny Drifloon

I really don't know what I'm going to hunt... I'll have to think about that...

Awesome! I'm so glad to hear that you have a shiny Drifloon! :D

If you like Ghost-types, maybe you could try for Ghastly or something. I love Ghost-types, and hopefully I'll eventually get them all! By the time that happens, though, it'll probably be 7th- or 8th-gen with a whole new slew of Ghost shinies! :t092: Spiritomb's another good option, especially since you can SR for it. I find SRing to be the easiest method.

But I did get my starter, the eevee, sudowoodo, the dratini, lapras, tyrogue, ho-oh, snorlax and Lugia. :o

:pink_disbelief: That is incredibly admirable. That's probably the most dedicated shiny quest I've ever seen. NINE shinies from the same quest?? That's incredible!! Massive props to you.

Also, awesome nicknames. :)

can i join i love shinys and good at getting them the first shiny i got was in sapphire witch was a shiny zubat LOL

Welcome to the club! Good luck on whatever you're hunting!

umm i thought i was a part of this i asked G money even said welcome to the club but i asked to add this acount instead of adrekel153 HELP!!!

Don't worry, I'll send a message to Landorus. You're definitely a member of the club (and not adrekel153). Hopefully this will get fixed as soon as possible. :)

EDIT: TO ALL MEMBERS:

The members list on the front page has not been updated since August 16. Don't worry if your name isn't on the list - you're still part of the club! Everyone is more than welcome to post here. :) We can always use new members, too!

***************SHINY LUCK FOR NEXT POSTER***************

Last edited:

jordsters

The master of... TEH FLOON
Years
If you have Wi-Fi you could try the trade-corner for a Japanese Ditto (or any other Japanese Pokémon) :D

Or, there's always like.. 600 odd others to choose from! xD how about Riolu?

Of my own hunts,

Shiny Riolu, JUST hit 350 eggs as we speak. 350 seems a big number compared to my 160 egg Eevee hunt.

And Ho-oh is currently at a measly 437. I'm slacking because I want to complete Riolu xD

Well, I do have a Japanese Emolga, but I got it from the GTS and I have a terrible feeling that it's from a ROM... The OT letters are like bigger than usual, you know, like when you play a Japanese game and use the English letters?

I might start hunting Riolu! Lucario'd be so awesome as a Shiny, thanks!

But we must persevere!

Got that right! My Drifloon was actually hacked... I'm hunting for a Shiny Riolu now... Time to get my Pokémon to the Day Care!!

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
:pink_disbelief: That is incredibly admirable. That's probably the most dedicated shiny quest I've ever seen. NINE shinies from the same quest?? That's incredible!! Massive props to you.

Also, awesome nicknames. :)

Thanks. XD I was aiming for EVERYTHING. But those 9 were goot enough to satisfy me. Especially Ho-oh. I didn;t bother to count my SRs but it took me a month and a half. XD

Well, I do have a Japanese Emolga, but I got it from the GTS and I have a terrible feeling that it's from a ROM... The OT letters are like bigger than usual, you know, like when you play a Japanese game and use the English letters?

I might start hunting Riolu! Lucario'd be so awesome as a Shiny, thanks!

That may still be legit actually. I actually own a couple imported games. The person could have very well have nicknamed it the english name. As I said, I own a couple imports, and that odd font carries over the english games for reasons I am unsure of. XD

marcc5m

what
Years
(on dsi sorry for bad typing)

ok so today i wasreeeeaaaaaally bored, and picked up my ds to do some more abra. after buying 40, i noticed 36 was shiny!
so after 2636 abra sr i finally got my shiny. unfortunately its female and...adamant :\
but hey, a shiny's a shiny right?

not sure what to hunt next alongside venipede mm and grimer re.
anyway good luck to all :)

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Welcome to the club, zombie101!

Congrats on the shiny Abra, Fireworks!

I'm taking a break from filling out my Pokédex now after finishing off gens 1 and 2. I transferred over half of gen 4, so I only have a gen and a half left to transfer over. I hatched 15 Wurmple using the MM while working on my Pokédex. Wurmple is the last Pokémon that I transferred over. The Litwick count went up a little bit more to 2,246. I've been hatching Litwicks for 5 months. I will be MMing for a Beldum during the next few days before returning to Litwick at the start of October, which is the perfect month for hatching a shiny Ghost-type Pokémon. I hatched Skarmory, Durant, and now Beldum, all Steel-types, because of the upcoming release of Transformers: Dark of the Moon on BR and DVD, which is one of my favorite movies. Skarmory reminds me of Laserbeak, and Durant reminds me of Shockwave.

jordsters

The master of... TEH FLOON
Years
That may still be legit actually. I actually own a couple imported games. The person could have very well have nicknamed it the english name. As I said, I own a couple imports, and that odd font carries over the english games for reasons I am unsure of. XD

It is actually in Japanese characters. I had a look on Bulbapedia and it was the Japanese name for Emolga. Probably was imported. I'll see what I can start hunting with it. I might hunt a Shiny Emolga! xD

Years
  • VA
  • Seen May 13, 2014
Hi everyone,

I just got my second random hatched shiny on B/W...it's a shiny Adamant Dwebble. Unfortunately, it has Shell Armor but it's IVs aren't terrible. Definitely an improvement over my first shiny hatch which was a neutral nature Axew.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Wow its been a long time cince I was here. Well anyway I actually have a new shiny to post about. So, Saturday I was getting ready to level up my Gigalith to battle Elesa in Pokemon White. I bought a bunch of repels to KO Audino with. So I went to the route west of Nimbasa, sprayed a repel and eventually a shaking grass appeared. When I went into it an Audino appeared and it was shiny.I want expecting it. I threw a Quick Ball and caught it So I now have a random encountered shiny Audino in Pokemon White.

Back