• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

itsa me hawawa675

hawawa675

Pokemon Memorization Expert
Years
You know it's funny. I'd always come on this site to read in the forums but i never actually registered.

マツバ

Cry for Clearity~
Years
Lurking as a guest for a while, huh? Glad you decided to join then, now you have the privilege of being a PokéCommunity member. :) Well, continue to explore and go wild, now that you have posting abilities. Welcome to the forums, hawawa675.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2019
Where's the fun in that, =P
Anyway, I'm glad you have joined the rest of the community, and I hope you will have fun here.

Sushi.

AWESOME
Years
It's good to register here so then, we can get to know you ^^ Anyway, welcome to the... Well you know it already XD Just read the rules good and enjoy here! ^^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
So... you're saying you were a stalker? xD
*runs and hides*

No, but seriously; welcome to the community, Hawawa.
Reading the content here is only half the fun.
Now you can experience the other half when you post. It's a much better experience when you actually contribute to what is being said. When your word influences the discussion at hand... there is no better feeling. ;D
(Okay, I'm being cheesy again...)

Since you are probably familiar with the boards and rules, there is no need to discuss them with you! So, I believe it's time you spread your wings and find yourself a home here at PC.
(I don't mean stay in one board! That would not be a good idea. ;D)

Enjoy!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Hello hawawa675 great that you have joined are wonderful community here. Thats funny that you were a guest for a while,anyways nice of you to join here and are now an official PC member. Now get posting and have super fun lol.
Paul

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Hey Hawawa.

Welcome to PC~ Glad you finally decided to join. I decided to join as soon as i found this place. What is the point in not joining aye? It brings 10 X the fun.

I hope you have a great time here and make lots of great friends. And also make sure to read the Rules/FAQ once or twice as they save embarrassment down the road xD

Back