• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Ugghh, it's hot!" "What'chu talking about, it's freezing!"

Mattysaurus

Take it slow, braaah
Years
failtitle

What is your.. feeling of temperature?
Do you think 60 degrees Fahrenheit is hot or cold? That kind of thing.

And do you like cold or hot weather better?

I like warm temperature better because I love rain and rain while cold is not fun.

I personally think that the 60 degree range is cold. I live in a desert and it's pretty warm. xD

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Canada is terrible for this. In Winter, Ontario & Quebec (just above New York) gets as low as -40. In summer, we can reach as high as 50C with humidity, although the normal temperature is 30-40 with humidity. That's like 86-122F in summer, but it's not dry heat - it's wet, sticky, gross heat with an equally unpleasant warm wind.

Ugh.

I have a disease where sometimes, 30C / 86F will feel really, really cold, and sometimes, 18C will feel really hot. It's odd :s

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
I personally perfer warm temperatures over the extremes. Freezing my butt off, or melting under the summer heat is not what I want to do.

I would say that the temperature is warm from 60 degrees to 90 degrees. Under or above that, I'm either going to put on a jacket or take a trip to the pool.

Oh, by the way: hot weather > cold weather.​

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 22, 2013
Around 60F is just perfect for me, or perhaps around 60F to 50F. By the way, you're getting this from a person who's hometown has weather of around 90F. xD

I actually like cold weather, but not freezing cold. Then you don't have to think about "WHAT CLOTHES DO I WEAR!?" (which I hardly do anyway) because you're just going to wear a ski jacket. And in this case I'm talking about 32F and below.

Tandem

back with a vengeance!
Years
New England is pretty much cold all year long, so to me anything 50 degrees and above is considered warm. xD Still, I agree that hot weather pwns cold weather. I just hate being trapped inside all the time, and when it's cold out, you tend to stay inside more. 70 to 80 degrees is probably the ideal temperature to me. (: By the way, I'm loving the thread title. xD

Honest

Hi!
Years
I have a weird thing with temperature... when it's hot to everyone else, I feel cold, and vise versa.

As for preferred room temperature... 70s with a cool breeze coming in through the window.

Ayselipera

I hate hot weather with a passion. I like it at a nice 50 F or below. Although I can make exceptions and go for 60 at the most.

My answer to your other question is that I consider 60 to be pretty warm. Not overly hot, but warm at that. Like I said before that's about as 'hot' as I like it to get.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Well, it's been quite some time since I last saw the sun. It's been pretty cold for the past few months, so I guess I'd prefer hot weather for now. It actually varies for me. But, I think I like hot weather better.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
68F+ and I boil. There have been countless occasions where my dad refuses to turn down the heat because "72 is perfect". I roast to death.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Anything under 0C (32F) is cold. Once you hit -30C (-22F), it's freezing.

24C (75F) is warm and perfect. Anything higher than that is too hot for me. D:

If I had to pick one extreme, I'd probably prefer the cold. At least you can bundle up a lot when you know it'll be cold or when the heat's out. But when it's way too hot and there's no air conditioning? :( Naked's the best you can get and that's rarely a viable (or socially acceptable) option.

Gabri

m8
Years
Freezing temperatures: 15ºC and lower
Okay temperatures: 16ºC - 26ºC
Hot temperatures: 27ºC - 35ºC
Scorching temperatures: 36ºC and higher

I don't have a special preference on heat or cold. As long as it's not freezing nor scorching, I'm fine.

Code

Stealcase
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2021
I am constantly cold almost whatever the weather, so I am a cold person, but I enjoy summertime...then I'm slightly less cold. XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Anything between 0-10C is what I'm comfortable with. I prefer cold weather.
That's between 32-50F.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
60F is too cold for me. I'm good with anything around 70-85. Not too hot, not too cold. I'm made of skin and bones, so I get cold easily. But when you're hot, you can't do much about it with either sitting in front of the air conditioning or getting naked. I'll take the former.

Confuse

the points never matter
Years
Some people complain that the current temperature is too cold, while I wish it was colder.

65-70 with a breeze = solid.

Back