• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SIR_RAMALOT's data was added to the Pokedex.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
Well I just basically stumbled upon this site today, and decided to go ahead and open up an account for myself. It's been a while since I've participated in a community board site and it feels great to click that "New Thread" button again. That's about all I have to say for now, but I will leave a few things about myself at the bottom of this thread.

Name:Shawn
Pokebro:Tauros

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there sir_ramalot, glad to know you've come back to using forums again. Just wondering what a Pokebro is, is that your favorite Pokemon? If you wouldn't mind, could you tell us about your interests? (Pokemon and non-Pokemon)

In any case, welcome to PokeCommunity and I hope you enjoy yourself while you are here.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Welcome to the forums, Sir Ramalot.
Lovely to hear see another person joining PC.

I hope you have a lovely time here, & feel free to say hello if you'd ever like to chat :) .

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC sir_ramalot! It's great to see new people here. I hope you have a great time here with us. Could you tell us why you joined PC?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
Welcome to PC sir_ramalot! It's great to see new people here. I hope you have a great time here with us. Could you tell us why you joined PC?

My love for Pokemon is what prompt me to join this community, and I am glad I done so.

Back