• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
6/10 It's nice but it just doesn't appeal to me, and it took me a while to realize the stars were links.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
well the CSS is to be praised, but i can see two wrongs with it. first off, it be better in the middle, centered, and secondly, change the theme to something darker, like the black version theme. although the white background is transparent, when the theme is black, the borders of the guy in the banner are white and glitch, you should fix that. it looks real bad if someone uses a darker theme. so i'd say 5/10.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
5/10 Honestly I get annoyed EVERY time I see your sig because your link image streraches ALL the way over. And I'm hyperactive so I highlight things ALL the time and it really annoys me when I have to press the back button when it shouldn't be nessesary. And why are your links red? Really...

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
6/10

I like it a lot but using some CSS would make it look a lot better and less cluttered. I recommend checking out the CSS help and Discussion thread in Webmasters discussion. It's where I learned my CSS.

Echidna

Years
its simple, i like that, i also like the little poem thingy, and the banner, so i guess 8/10 would be appropriate.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hmm... It's simple. Could use maybe a gradient background or something to spice it up. It's very neat and organized, though I think you could split the links in a different place and have the first three on top and the last two on bottom?
Anyway, 6/10

Echidna

Years
took your advice and fixed the background, made it my self (although its not too good, but still).

uhhmm, i love the image, adding opacity to the CSS code was a nice touch, too much going on (i love too much going on, people don't for some reason), the quote made me laugh, hahaha, nice !!

i'de give it 8/10 (it'd be a 10/10 if it weren't for the the icons at the very bottom, they make it look kinda ???? for me) overall, its terrific !!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aha, looks a lot more interesting now! I actually like the background- not too complex. Although it clashes a bit with the recolored Pokemon logo. 7.5/10

For mine, I kind of have to have the icons in there- VDex points, ya know. But I'm starting on making an extended signature so I can cut down on all the text I always have. :3

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
Years
4/10. It's a nice sig but I just don't like it for some reason. It could be the background but this is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back