• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Scarlet Version

How do you think the game is going?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
...not to be ride but there is no difference...um so yeah, but i cant wait for it to come out ^_^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Yeah, the bottom of his shirt and the top of his jeans are improved. The bag is odd though - shouldn't it be on the other side?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Well some of the pokemon like laytone and smudgel should be evos of different pokemon(smeargle and chatot).
You seem to have a lot of custom pokes also.
Maybe you should take out 25-50 empty spaces because i am liking this game so far.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Yeah, they are, but the Chatot evo has been redesigned. You'll see it when I next update the Pokedex (which takes AGES to do -.-).

Just 6 days to the demo! I think we'll make it!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
What's wrong with fake Pokémon, as long as they don't look like someone's vomited pixels all over the place?

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Wichu's right, I don't see anything wrong with a few (or 149 :P) Fakemon to make a game more interesting. I was originally going to include only one, Atlantia which is legendary, but I figured a whole lot more would be more fun.

Just thought I'd share the new Chatot evo with you, here's Consquawk.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Wichu's right, I don't see anything wrong with a few (or 149 :P) Fakemon to make a game more interesting. I was originally going to include only one, Atlantia which is legendary, but I figured a whole lot more would be more fun.

In a previous life, I was known as Virtual Chatot...So I'm extremely happy right now <3

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
Years

they just look so fake, then again, if there made correctly i suppose they arn't too bad, wichu's ones are looking okay..mabye i was a little hasty..

BurstX

Some old fart
Years

wow hundoomed consquawk looks amazing, and i cant wait to play the game

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Houndoomed, are there any more screenshots you can grace us with? Like an in battle one with some Fakémon sprites in it?

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Houndoomed, are there any more screenshots you can grace us with? Like an in battle one with some Fakémon sprites in it?

No in-battle ones just yet, I'm trying to get most things more or less customised, so you can hardly tell we used poccil's kit or not. This will count for other things as well, but I should have some screens of other things ready soon. I want to have everything ready and perfect and not rush it.

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
yay the date was yesterday...but its not up yet...oh well we will have to wait...but take your time houndoomed

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
So February 29th was too early. I shouldn't have confirmed any dates, and I'm never going to do it again. We still need to get a lot of things done, so it shouldn't be too long now. I expect it to be finished before March 15th, but I'm not going to set a date. It'll be ready when it's ready.

Thanks for your patience ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
Sorry about the lack of updates, but I'm so busy trying to get this up as soon as possible. Here are some screenshots to keep you folk entertained!

The Koyoto region map.

capture000zz9.png

The Pokédex has a new look.

capture000jz6.png

The info screen.

capture001ru2.png

The starters!

capture002gs1.png

STIPOLDOS, the GRASS type POKéMON.

capture003rt9.png

AANTORCH, the FIRE type POKéMON.

capture004bx3.png

TADGILL, the WATER type POKéMON.

The Smell

Doof-Man
Years
Wow! This looks so great! If you really need me, I can sprite for you.

PM me if you want to see some of my work. Oh, btw, I made that Pachirisu from scratch.

~Smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back