• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Orange Generation

Should I release a beta?

• Yes

Votes: 867 94.8%
  • No

Votes: 48 5.2%

• Total voters

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Wow! This looks really good, Im gonna try it right now

Then I will get back to you when I try it out, and tell you what I think of it. I bet I will say GREAT things, Cuz im all excitied over it even tho i only seen Screenshots.

Clevink

Don't mess with Espeon...
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
Very nice game. My only complaint was that after the first gym and the cave you go through to get to the next gym/S.S. Anne the Pokemon's levels suddenly jump into the thirties when you're in the late twenties or early thirties. Also, there were some messed up tiles right before you get on the S.S. Anne. Great game!

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
WellI just started, I have to say pretty well, I will let you know more once im more into the game, =] I like it so far.

Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2008
I think the initial battles are too hard. You should start everything out at Lv2-4 instead of 5... Lapras murders Charmander, and Squirtle and Bulbasaur can't touch it without critical hits. And Venonat's Disable + Toxic + getting critical hits on every other move is insane. I mean, weak starters and better initial enemes at the same level is not a good combination. Anyone who started with Charmander and actually made it off Valancia Island, I salute you!

Edit: Apparenty there are other wild Pokemon (like Bulbasaur and Spearow) that are easier to defeat... I still think it's a little tough though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2015
Why is there wild Balbusaur in the first route? it makes the starter balbusaur worthless, doesn't it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 6, 2009
The Beta 2 ending

Can anybody tell me where the beta 2 ends?
Im very interested in playing this game, but i would like to play only when it has all the Gym Battles and the League... So my question is, does this game go till the credits?

BurstX

Some old fart
Years
hey pokeant id like to offer my help, i have a hero you might like and a prof ivy sprite, if you want my help please respond

Spoiler:

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
change the tiles... it's all firered.. o.o and the firered palltes I like! ^^

Years
I have played up to rougly Navel island and..

Hard Points
•Danny is too hard to defeat
•Rival has level 36 umm...Pidgeot in the ship? Amazing.
•The couple of campers at route 54 needs to have their pokemon lowered down abit. too high.

Suggestions
You should just give the player a Lapras and a starter, incase he REALLY cant catch one.

Overall this is a good hack, and i like it. Reduce levels abit and it'll be better.

Isn't it a good thing that trainers are hard it means its more interesting and gives you more of a reason to make your pokemon stronger..well thats what I think.

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
Years
Needs more sand in my opinion, and also, try to make new scripts rather than adapting already existing ones

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
you have the GS Ball being given to Prof. Ivy are you going to revief the mystery abouyt it, also I can't get the Orange Blue flie to work, it keeps on showing a blank screen and I did patch it right

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
you have the GS Ball being given to Prof. Ivy are you going to revief the mystery abouyt it, also I can't get the Orange Blue flie to work, it keeps on showing a blank screen and I did patch it right
You did patch it to a pokemon blue rom, right?
If so, you are using a GBA/GB emulator, correct?
Remember, GB games don't work on DS emulators.

Back