• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You Have Just Ninja'd Me Dude

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
My record is like getting ninja'd twice by the same person in two different threads in about one minute of time difference. That kinda pissed me off.

But normally I don't get ninja'd too often.

Years
That sometimes happens but not often. Pretty sure that I'm usually the one doing the ninja'ing, baha. But I have been ninja'd a few times before, mostly by [supporter]ZachLMedia[/supporter] nowadays!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I usually just edit the post and sometimes point out that I've got ninjasked, and it happened mostly on Forum Games. I could prevent it from happening to me (and being ninjaing people) if I see that the other users visit the threads, except if I'm caught on the tension of the Forum Games or I'm a tad bit late.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I really don't care. I don't know why people care to begin with.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Worst case of being ninja'd for me was to open a topic up, forget about it for a few hours, come back to it later, and find that a page full of posts went before mine...

Otherwise, I could just edit my post, and say "posted before seeing that other person's post"

Back