• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Art Contest Results!

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
There has been a slight change of plan - I sent the judging sheet to the other judges and they ignored me for some reason -

So sadly - since we are almost out of result displaying time - I had to make the votes myself - very sorry.

The winner of the Anime-Mixup Challenge was....
Spoiler:

Well Done!

There were sadly no entries to the comic competition!
:(
But one Mix-up entry was brilliantly executed and amasing in almost everyway - but because it focused more on surroundings than the mix-up - it didnt win - Instead it automatically qualified for this competition!
For It seemed to somehow tell a story!
Well done to the amasing....
Spoiler:

Well done to all who participated - And well done to the winners - sorry to the other judges - hopefully there will be more entries next year!

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 3, 2011
You're kidding right!? :D Yay! Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to everybody else who participated :)

P.S Will we receive an emblem or no?

Lily!

moved
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2010
Well, there was a surprising shock, I was a little confused when I saw I had recieved an emblem for the comic contest, but I understand now. I can say that I'm flattered that you could see a story in my artwork. Usually when I draw something I subconsciously relate it to personal thoughts and feelings, so even for this contest I am very pleased that you managed to catch it! Thank you so much, I had fun making the entry and participating, and congratulations Samme~

Back