• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Welcome to my Trade Thread, Yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celebi11

Despicable Me
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2013
Read the Wants List. I only want Pokes from my Wants List. Sorry for being demanding, but I really need them.

Celebi11

Despicable Me
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2013
I do not need to PM. Check the Wants List please. o_o

Celebi11

Despicable Me
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2013
lugia33 - I don't know how to explain it, but Mat is like an OT.

tratjack - lol it's alright. I'll give them for free, but can we just trade tomorrow? I can't really trade now. [It's 1:42 AM]

Years
yeah thats perfectly fine its just past noon here, so let me know like what time you'll be on around and i'll be on, and you don't have to give them for free, i have a shiny rayquaza i can trade you if you don't have one, caught it all by myself with the reset trick, gotta get the iv's on it though cause i used it to get past the elite 4 on emerald, only should have a couple ev's but im gonna remove them

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2011
trade

like mattle? have a mattle ho-oh or something

yes just send your fc mine is 1635 1871 6981

Last edited:

Celebi11

Despicable Me
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2013
asking me? i can give you somethin what are you offering

Please do not anger me. I can be aggressive sometimes, and if you do, I will tell the mods. So please stop spamming.

Thank you.

yeah thats perfectly fine its just past noon here, so let me know like what time you'll be on around and i'll be on, and you don't have to give them for free, i have a shiny rayquaza i can trade you if you don't have one, caught it all by myself with the reset trick, gotta get the iv's on it though cause i used it to get past the elite 4 on emerald, only should have a couple ev's but im gonna remove them

Oh hey. Sure, but only if you won't lose it. ;) If you can't clone I can clone it and give you back the original.

Years
well i attempted to clone for the first time last night cause i just found out about it and made my friend come over with his pearl cause i don't have one, my first try was successful (on a tester pokemon) then it took me like 2 hours to get it to work again haha, but needless to say i do have 2 right now so i won't be losing it, but i appreciate the offer, i dont want to make you go through the trouble though

Celebi11

Despicable Me
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2013
It's fine, I can clone easily, and I must admit, GTS cloning is hard. o_o

Okay, I'll be PM'ing you when I get back. See you later. ;)

---

This thread is Offline. Please post orders and I shall respond when I get back. Also, pending trades may be done tomorrow. Thank you.

Celebi11

Despicable Me
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2013
lol it's fine. I'll be coming back then when I have moar Pokes! :P

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
I see you traded for Mat's (bond697) Uxie.
Is that shiny like his other pokes, cause Ill trade for that if it is

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Damn, im only really looking for 4 pokemon
Regirock, Registeel, Uxie and Azelf all shiny
Cause one I have them I have every pokemon in both non-shiny and shiny form

Celebi11

Despicable Me
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 17, 2013