• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Roswell, you confuse me. You shall forever remain pairless. :P
I myself am pairless. No PC family. Other than my sister's account, that of which she completely forgot about five seconds after she created it.

I was just watching Phineas and Ferb, and for some reason Perry's theme song reminded me of the Duck Dodgers theme, and now I feel compelled to go and watch that show. When was the last time I saw that? I don't even . . .

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Borderlands. Crawmerox. Death. ;;
Giant crab boss guaranteed to always be at least 4 levels about me unless I hit the level cap? Yeah. Didn't end well trying to fight it. Died in literally 5 seconds of starting the fight. /stops there for the night ;3;

Anime talk again? Well, <insert obligatory luffles for DGM here>. I bought the first season and a actually watching it at present. Is soooo much nicer watching Anime on a TV versus a computer screen.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

/watched Princess Tutu episode 1 English (yes I'm rewatching it now 'k; I swear this is the only anime I've watched so far where character development made a rather huge impact on my opinions of the characters and it's the only anime where I wish a deus ex machina happened in the end for a 100% happy ending ;;)

I swear I'm not gonna be able to take some of the really emotional parts in the dub seriously since they translated Ahiru's name to "Duck". Makes me wonder if Japanese kids felt the same way XD; (I mean really, hearing someone cry out "DUCK!" will probably make me go "WHERE?! 8D")

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Princess Tutu falls intol a lot of my favourite genres if I remember correctly, should really get my arse in gear and watch that.

Yup, my non anime set lasted like a week.

Ahiru

♫ just a duck ♫
Years

Ah, Safari, why must you make CSS-styled signatures look so different? Guess I should check Firefox to see how this sig. looks too...

I say anyone who hasn't watched Princess Tutu better do so! :>

Ahiru

♫ just a duck ♫
Years

PRINCESS TUTU.

...Or did you want something live action? In that case, Kamen Rider (though I've never seen it I've heard it's good) or Criminal Minds :V

BeliVuk

Pokemon Stadium 64 Player
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2012
A couple of G's, an R and an E an I and an N...

Only a ginger, can call another ginger ginger.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
About the National sports matter, Speed Skating is the national sport here in the Netherlands. Though the only sport most people care about here is football. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back