• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Unova Travel Journal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
OT: Lacie 42392
Started: June 9th, 2012
Time to face Lenora! I begin by using my starter against Lenora's Herdier. I get one Growth in while a Take Down misses me, haha. Herdier falls, so I switch in Tirtouga to take on Watchog. Lenora tries to use Leer and Hypnosis, but the latter attack misses! This battle is super easy and lasts about 5-6 turns.

Team Plasma grunts are being bad apples. As they run off with the dragon skull, I have to take the winding path through Pinwheel Forest. Um, hey, Gym Leader, why can't you take the long way? This would be a breeze for you…! Meh. I try to run north, but I bump into a trainer. Funny enough, his Munna's Psybeam misses my Servine twice. I'm on a haxy roll~

I'm forced to take the western route through the forest. Nothing too exciting happens here. I feel so heavily disadvantage because Servine cannot beat up Woobat, Sewaddle, bleh... OH LOOK, a Plasma Grunt with a Sandile! -annihilates it- Then, I have bad luck with status. Servine is poisoned, wah!

...So I walked all the way back to the nurse to heal Servine only I find an Antidote 10 steps ahead of where I was at. GUH, the Pkmn Ranger pops out of the bushes and scares me. I wish I had a Fire Type Pokemon right about now to use against these Grass types. Servine, Tirtouga, and Panpour cannot really beat Grass enemies. Oh yay, Tirtouga learned Crunch! nomnomnom

The next Pkmn Ranger has a Panpour. I really dislike seeing the monkeys. Where's the variety...? I defeat the last Grunt and reclaim the dragon skull.

I run along Skyarrow Bridge. It feels like forever, but it only takes a minute to get to Castelia City. I heal my Pokemon, but an NPC wants to describe Geonet to me. I feel like the developers made this game for babies. I mean, I was handed Cut, the C-Gear, and Pal Pad earlier. What happened to exploring the town and finding items on your own?

Although I head straight for the gym, I have to complete some side story first. I go to the Pier where I have to help everyone capture bad guys. I travel north into the desert, but it doesn't appear to be the right next step. I run back (I want a bicycle!) towards the Gym- er woah, I see Burgh. He says go towards the Gym, which I enter, but Clyde says go to the Pier. What is with this game and this big city?! I've explored the town, but only in my frustration, wah.

Oh, I remember where I need to go now. After I beat up some grunts, I save Bianca's Munna and receive a Yache Berry from Iris. I heal up and head back into the desert. I catch this hot cookie to help me win against Burgh.

554.gif

Nickname: Nachos | Nature: Docile​

I also pick up Eviolite for him. Back to the Gym, finally. Darumaka beats down Whirlipede as Burgh wastes two Hyper Potions. Darumaka is poisoned, so I switch out and use Tirtouga on Burgh's Dwebble. Water moves wreck Dwebble. For Leavanny, I switch in my Cut Slave, the Panpour. I use this time to heal Darumaka, switch him in upon Panpour's defeat, and prepare myself for the battle of my tween life! I order Fire Fang once more, which OHKO's Leavanny. Wow. Darumaka grows 2 levels!

Bianca apparently wants a battle, so I'll be sure to deliver.

Bianca's Herdier has Intimidate. :/ I switch out Darumaka to Tirtouga while Herdier's Take Down misses. Herdier falls to a critical hit. I throw in Servine to face off with Bianca's Oshawott. Eat my tornado of leaves! Critical hit! I use Tirtouga's Crunch against Bianca's Munna. I am not kidding you, I got another critical hit. 3 critical hits in a row. I finish off her Pansear with Tirtouga's epic Waterfall.

Step aside!

asddghk; CHEREN. I WILL BEAT. YOU. DOWN.

the crew
496.png
:: Yasmin the Servine :: Level 23
564.png
:: Halstein the Tirtouga :: Level 23
554.png
:: Nachos the Darumaka :: Level 22
515.png
:: Panpour the Panpour :: Level 11

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Aaand today since I was looking for Syncronisers yesterday, I got a Timid Munna, so syncronised that, and about the 8th Ditto in, I got 31 IV in sPA @ Timid, so yaaay. My goal for the rest of the day is to have a better chance at a 31 IV in sPA Larvesta @ Timid. :3;

edit: I HOPE YOU READ MY POST AND GET EXCITED, TB!

So without RNG, I got:

[17:56:46] <%Starships> i think according to serebii it's
[17:57:01] <%Starships> 23 - 4 - 23 - 31 - 22 - 28

with HP rock. :) Pretty good that it's HP rock @ just the second timid mischievous I bred!!! :33

My next goal? EV train this, then get an Axew aka repeat same process. Once I do that then I'm not sure what I'll aim for tbh. I shall think about it, then take on the battle Subway!! :3;

Last edited:

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
hey people im new to this community. looks cool. so im playing pokemon white i have finished the game but i need the genosect and melotta events. im currently training my pokemon in order to try out wifi battles. ps need help on how to get above events

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Badges: 4
Game Time: 4:34
That's a pretty awesome Larvesta, Nica! I wish I had better luck in my White version...

I defeat Cheren and move along to Desert Resort. I spend well over 30 minutes trying to find a Sigilyph. I finally find one...! He just happens to have the worst nature ever, lol.

561.gif

Nickname: Arsemio | Nature: Lonely​

After receiving Ultra Balls from Professor Juniper, I have to defend some old guy in Nimbasa City. OMG HE HANDS ME A BICYCLE- why does Bianca have to ruin the moment. Go away, missy.

N has to show his creepy self, too. My crew sure takes a heavy hit from N. His Scraggy knocks down Servine to like, 5 hit points. His Sigilyph leaves Tirtouga hanging on to 1 hit point. Some pretty nice music plays as the dialog says 'Lacie wins 2200 for winning!' hmm.

I don't need you in my face, N. I'm going after Elesa. I start off with my Sigilyph's Tail Wind, but her Emolga's Volt Switch severely injures him. I order a Psybeam, which lands a critical hit, but Sigilyph dies to the second Emolga's Aerial Ace.

I move in Darumaka to wreck Emolga. The other Emolga doesn't die, so I lose my Tail Wind while facing the Zebstrika. :( I foolishly use Darumaka's newly learned Thrash. I can't heal him, so he dies. Servine knocks out Zebstrika right after she suffers from a critical Flame Charge. It's up to Tirtouga to save the day. Elesa uses a Hyper Potion on the other Emolga, but my Tirtouga's Crunch kills Emolga in 2 hits. That was a little too rough!

the crew
496.png
:: Yasmin the Servine :: Level 26
564.png
:: Halstein the Tirtouga :: Level 26
554.png
:: Nachos the Darumaka :: Level 27
561.png
:: Arsemio the Sigilyph :: Level 20
515.png
:: Panpour the Panpour :: Level 11

Last edited:

diab_low

Years
Oh K jst beat the champion league for the seventh time looking 4 new Pokemon now

8bitSilence

"I HAVE FURY!"
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
So I started playing White again, since I haven't really bothered to play Gen V in a while.

Decided to start my adventure in Unova with a Snivy. I didn't nickname it because I have absolutely zero originality haha. So I got my Snivy and continued down Route 1, which is pathetically short (like 30 steps), catching a Lillipup and a Patrat for my Pokedex, which I'm actually making an effort to complete this time around. Learned about dual Pokecenters/Pokemarts and what-not from Prof. Juniper. Heard some crazy guy with green hair rant about Pokemon liberation or something crazy like that. And now ANOTHER guy with green hair is talking to my Pokemon... huh. Strange. Looks like I have to battle him. -Battled this guy with a strange name "N". Battled my way to Striaton City, destroying Bianca's team in the process. Battled Cheren in the Trainer's School (he sure is much more of a challenge than Bianca) and got a cool Panpour in the Dream Yard, which I used to defeat the Gym Leader, Chili. Now I have to go look for a Munna in the Dream Yard. -Found one! Wait...Team Plasma? And they're...KICKING THE MUNNA?! I'm calling the cops. Or I could beat them in a Pokemon battle too, same thing... -I beat them and they STILL kick Munna? Whyyy??? -Teleporting Ghetsis. Ok then...I'm confused. And the grunts are more worried about their supposed punishment than how their leader can teleport and clone himself. Huh. -Musharna! Wait, how do they leave Dream Mist in the shape of a Pokeball? -Caught a Munna =)
Spr_5b_495.png
Snivy Lvl.15
-Tackle
-Leer
-Vine Whip
-Growth

Last edited:

diab_low

Years
Ok so today i finally raised my Mewtwo to level 100 with moves paystrike, psychic, aura sphere, and psyshock. so now it goes to my pc and in substitute i bring out my shiny Arceus holding a flame plate (i love fire type) currently level 30 with moves Earth Power, Facade, Hyper Voice and Overheat

Years
Trained a few Pokemon, my Manectric learned Discharge.

I will update this tomorrow, I've got more to do.

Also, I'm training a few more Pokemon right now. Current team is:

503.gif

Male
Serious nature
Strong willed
Torrent
Waterfall, Megahorn, Ice Beam, Surf

567.gif

Male
Quirky nature
Mischievous
Defeatist
Rock Slide, Fly, Acrobatics, Earthquake

576.gif

Female
Calm nature
Loves to eat
Frisk
Psychic, Thunderbolt, Attract, Calm Mind

609.gif

Female
Lonely nature
Somewhat of a clown
Flame Body
Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Energy Ball

553.gif

Female
Hasty nature
Loves to eat
Intimidate
Crunch, Earthquake, Brick Break, Rock Slide

448.gif

Male
Brave nature
Highly persistent
Steadfast
Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Force Palm, Flash Cannon

Dumped Sawsbuck and Hydreigon in the PC while I'm training Krookodile and Lucario.

Years
I restarted White today, and decided to go with Snivy, as I have never used him before. After battling Cheren and Bianca, I obtained the xtransciever and the Pokedex. Then after battling N in Accumula town, Mom gave me Running Shoes. I battled trainers and fought Bianca and Cheren in Striaton and went through the Dreamyard. I lost to Chili, however, and will try again tomorrow.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Black Restart Day 1

Restarting Black and bringing non-Unova pokemon over from my White to do the game with.
So I have already beaten the first gym,so I will start after that. I think I have a lost post in here from when I first restarted my Black but oh well. I trained them to level 10 before I traded them to my Black from my White

Current Team:
Oshawott Lv 12
Growlithe Lv 10
Treecko Lv 10
Rufflet Lv 10
Riolu Lv 10

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Black Restart Day 2

Ok so I battled all the trainers on Route 3. Then as I was getting ready to leave the first have of the route Cheren comes up and battles me. I easly won with my team. After I battle him two Plasmas ran up and pretty much pushed us out of the way. The Bianca and a little girl came up to us and me and Cheren agreed to go rescue the little girl's pokemon. After that we ran after them and faced them in the cave. We had a 1 on 1 and then a 2 on 2 and we won. After that Cheren left and I stepped outside and camped down for the night.

Current team:
Treecko Lv 11
Rufflet Lv 11
Growlithe Lv 12
Oshawott Lv 12
Riolu Lv 10

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Black Restart Day 3 Part 1

Well I battled all the trainer on Route 3. I went to heal my pokemon after the Plasma Battle then went back into Wellsprings Cave to catch a Roggenrola. After that I went down and caught a Pidove,Patrat,Lillipup,Purrloin,and a Blizle. Cheren met me in Nacrene City and showed me the Poke Center. I then battled N at the Gym before I entered. I decided it be best to train and I went to the outside part on Pinwheel Forest. There I caught a Tympole and a Timburr. I tried to catch a Sawk,but failed. After battleing all the trainers,I went back to the gym and battled the 3 trainers before Lenora. My Treecko eveolved in the process. I then challenged her. Her first pokemon went down fairly easy,but Watchog defeated all my pokemon inculdeing my Riolu because was put to sleep twice. So now I am going to train a little more and rechallenge her. I also plan on returning to Wellsprings Cave to catch a Woobat and a Drilbur

Current team:
Grovyle Lv 16
Rufflet Lv 16
Growlithe Lv 16
Oshawott Lv 16
Riolu Lv 16
Roggenrola Lv 16

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Black Restart Day 3 Part 2 and Day 4:

Ok so my journey sped up a lot. I finaly defeated Lenora on the 2nd try,but almost lost one more. After the battle,we had to chase Team Plasma for stealing a Dragonite Skull. After I defeated the Plasmas I returned to Wellsping Cave and caught a Woobat but didn't get a chance to find a Drulbur. In Pinwheel Forest I caught 2 Cottenee and traded one for a Petili. I also caught a Sewaddle and a Venipede. I then went on to Castelia City after battleing all the trainer in Pinwheel and winnig. When I got there I stopped at the Center to recover. After that I went to the gym and Cheren met me out the door after winning at the Gym. He left then Burgh came out telling me Team Plasma was in the town. Both of us ran to the docks and we met up with Bianca and Iris. Plasma had stolen Binca's Munna which made me mad. So me and Burgh chased a grunt who had returned in attempt to steal another. We met at a building in front of the gym. Burgh battled two and I battled 1 grunt. We both won and then ran inside. There we met Ghestis and another Seven Sage member. Bianca and Iris came in and Plasma gave Munna back. After that I got a fire stone from a Prof. on the docks and I learned that pokemon eveolved with a stone do not really learn any good moves. After that I battled the Danceing Trio and won and got them together. Then I battled the gym. I defeated all the clowns. Then I battled Burgh. I lost the first time because I was being stupid and didn't use my pokemon with advantages on bugs till it was too late. But Roggenrola was by far my best pokemon with Rock Throw. The 2nd time I took no time defeating Burgh. After that I got a call form Bianca wanting to battle. I battled her and won. At this point I figured it be a good time to train Tympole. So I switched out Rufflet. I then got all the items from the start of Route 4 before being challenged by Cheren. I once again won and evolved my Oshawott. After the battle Prof. Juniper wanted us to meet her. I took my time. I Caught a Scraggy and battled other trainers and got the rest of the items. I finly made my way to the Nimbasa Gate and Juniper gave me and Cheren Ultra Balls. Cheren went back out to catch more pokemon and I went ahead and went to Nimbasa. When I entered I defeated Plasma Grunts who were attempting to steal pokemon from the Daycare man. After their defeat I got a Bike finaly from the old man. I went to the Center to heal. I also met Binaca again and she went exploreing Nimbasa. I went back out on to Route 4 and then to the Desert Resort to train. I caught a Sandile and a Dwebble while I was there. After I trained,picked up all items I could find and defeated all traiers I seen,I went back to Nimbasa. I went to the Amusment Park to look for the Plasmas but instead I met N and found that he was the King of Plasma. He challenged to let his men escape and I beat him then he disappered. I then went to find Binaca. We learned about Musicals together and then left and her Dad tried to get her to come home. However Elise stepped in,the leader of the gym,and changed his mind. Now I am training more. My Riolu evolved into a Lucario. Now all I am doing is waiting and training. Because once I get my Sandile trained,I will be challengeing the gym.

Current Team:
Lucario Lv 23
Roggenrola Lv 24
Growlithe Lv 23
Grovyle Lv 24
Tympole Lv 23
Dewott Lv 23

Stand Bys:
Rufflet Lv 22
Sandile Lv 21

Last edited:

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Just re-started Pokemon White after almost seven months of not playing it.

I started off my journey by naming my character Zaspien and then picking Snivy as my started. I defeated Cheren and Bianca in the first battles, obtained a PokéDex and moved along my journey. On Route 1, I caught a Patrat and a Lillipup to win the competition between Cheren, Bianca and I but then proceeded to place them in the PC box once I had reached the next city (which I forget its name).

After proceeding through Route 2 and training Snivy, I reached Striation City which was a pretty interesting location. I explored the Dreamyard and picked up a Panpour from the nice lady there and proceeded to battle the gym leader. It was a pretty straightforward win - I used Snivy to defeat Chili's Lillipup and Panpour to defeat his Pansage.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Black Restart Day 5

Ok,I challenged Elise after I trained a little. I had a double evolution with my Tympole and Roggenrola on the first trainer. I was defeated by Elise the first time I tried. I did a little more training of all my pokemon to Lv 27 and defeated her my 2nd try, After that I she told me she needed to ask get the bridge down. I did a little more training and the when I went on to the next route,Cheren once more challenged me and once again I defeated him. After that we met Alder and he told us to have a battle with 2 little kids. Me and Cheren won. It gave some advice to Cheren but he ignored it. After that I defeated all the trainers on the route and ever item I picked up. I then caught a Gothita,Liepard and a Minccino. The Elise got the bridge down to us and me and Cheren walked across the bridge. We met Clay on the other side,kinda sounded like he was mad at us and he told us Plasmas escaped when the bridge was let down. So me and Cheren had to find them before we could challenge him. We went into the Cold Storage and I defeated all the workers and trainers in the area and picked up every item. I also caught a Herdier and a Vanillite. Finaly me and Cheren found the Plasmas and we had to battle 4 each. Then Clay and 3 workers came in to take care of them. After that I healed my pokemon then went to the gym where Clay let the Plasmas go free with Ghestis. After that I defeated all the trainers in the gym and was defeated by Clay my first try. After that i trained my pokemon and my Sandile evolved. My second try I was also defeated again after he took down all my pokemon with his Excadrill. But my newly evolved Palpitoad came through and defeated Clay. Now I am re orginizeing my team and getting ready for the road ahead. My Blitzle also evolved after a few training breaks.

Current Team:
Vanillite: Lv 30
Dewott: Lv 30
Rufflet: Lv 30
Zebstrika: Lv 30
Growlithe: Lv 30
Boldore: Lv 30

Stand Bys:
Palpitoad: Lv 30
Grovyle: Lv 30
Krokorok: Lv 30
Lucario: Lv 31

Last edited:

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
Years

Badge #1

After defeating the incinerating gym leader from Striaton City - Chili, I walked out of the gym full of confidence. I noticed a clever looking woman wearing a lab coat gesture towards my direction. She walked over and introduced herself as Professor Fennel and asked me to follow here. I did as I was told and entered her laboratory. Upstairs, she told me that she knew Professor Juniper from college and kindly gave me the first Hidden Machine of my journey - HM01 Cut. She then asked me to head over to the Dreamyard for her and collect an item called the Dream Mist from a Pokemon called Munna in the Dreamyard to be able to collect save data from trainers. It sounded like an adventure, so I accepted and left for the Dreamyard.

Off to the Dreamyard!

Before I went into the Dreamyard, I visited the Pokemon center where I healed my Pokemon to full health and also picked up the Patrat I caught earlier and added it to my team so that I would teach it Cut (I had a feeling I would be needing it to proceed through the Dreamyard). I then left the city and entered the Dreamyard. I found the tree which I could cut and prominently called on Patrat to help me cut down the tree. As I walked forward, Bianca appears apparently hearing the sound coming from the back of the Dreamyard. We both proceed in that direction to find a very startling situation. There were two members of Team Plasma who seemed be after the same goal as I was, however they weren't there for scientific purposes, they wanted to used the Dream Mist to scare trainers into giving up their Pokemon through nightmares. Upon telling us this, both of the grunts engaged in battle with me and were both subsequently defeated by Panpour. After their loss, they refused to be graceful in defeat and continued trying to bully Munna into giving them the Dream Mist. Before I could interfere, another strange man who I had seen earlier giving the speech with Team Plasma in Accumula town re appeared. He seemed to be high up within the organisation because he scared the two grunts off. Afterwards, the man who goes by the name of Ghetsis also disappeared himself. Then, another Pokemon turned up next to Munna called Musharna and this Pokemon apparently created an illusion of Ghetsis to scare off the grunts. Musharna is the evolved form of Munna so it was trying to protect it. Professor Fennel turns up to the scene to witness Musharna leaving the scene with Munna and, subsequently, dropping the Dream Mist that she desired. Fennel goes back to her laboratory and Bianca leaves to explore more of the Dreamyard. I decided to go and visit Fennel again.

Thanks and connections

Back in the top floor of Fennel's laboratory, she kindly gives me an item called the C-Gear as a token of appreciation for helping her get the Dream Mist. A girl called Amanita also gives me an item called the Pal Pad to be able to register my friends for WiFi activities using Nintendo's WiFi system. I then leave the laboratory, heal my Pokemon and then head east towards Route 3 and the next part of my journey.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
Decided to start a Nuzlocke challenge using Pokemon White (it's actually the Hoenn White hack), for extra fun/difficulty I've got the random encounter code on.

My Rules

- Fainted Pokemon = must be released (or permaboxed)
- Catch 1st Pokemon on each route and only the first pokemon (I'll be making an exception if I come across a duplicate - must be knocked out or run away)
- Limiting the number of Pokeballs I buy from the Pokemart to 9 (in each town)

So far I've only just reached route 1 and captured the first pokemon which turned out to be a Rhyperior.

Team

Mudkip (Swampy) Lv7
Rhyperior Lv5 (forgot to nickname it)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Black Restart Day 6 Part 1:
After I defeated Clay I was about to exit town when Bianca came and challenged me. I won. After that I ran through Route 6. I defeated all the trainers and got every item and I caught a Deerling,a Karrablast,and a Foongus. After that,a nice family let me heal my pokemon up before I went into Chargestone Cave. Then Clay met me and he cleared out a web that was blockng the way then he gave the Bulldoze TM. Which I got to say is a very powerful move if used right. Once I entered N talked to me and he called me the chosen one. After that I met Juniper and Bianca and the cave and they were telling me about some pokemon. After that I went into the cave deeper. I battled every trained I seen and the I met a group called the Shadow Traid as I was about to cross a bridge and they told me that Team Plasma was waiting for me down on the next floor. I went town and before I got to Plasma I met a Doctor who battled me then agreed to heal my pokemon. The I battled the chain of Plasma Grunts. As I did that,I managed to catch a Klink,Ferroseed,Joltik,and a Tynamo. I plan on training the Joltik and Tynamo for the next gym. Finaly I got to the end and N challenged me. I won once more. Then Bianca and Juniper met me and they met N. N got mad at Juniper then stormed off. Juniper and Bianca went back into the cave and I went out. I took a small break at the pokemon center them went north and met Juniper's father and Skyla. Juniper's father upgraded my Pokedex and Skyla said she had to go check on a pokemon she seen on the Celestial Tower........finaly I get to catch a few ghost types.

Current Team:
Boldore Lv 29
Dewott Lv 33
Rufflet Lv 32
Zebstrika Lv 31
Growlithe Lv 34
Vanillite Lv 31

Stand Bys:
Lucario: Lv 31
Grovyle: Lv 30
Krokorok: Lv 30
Palpitoad: Lv 30
Joltik: Lv 27
Tynamo: Lv 27

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
Made a little bit of progress in my Nuzlocke challenge

-Captured a Voltorb on Route 2
-Obtained Pansear which I lost pretty much straight away (I wasn't going to keep it past the first gym anyway)
-Defeated the 1st Gym Leader
-Defeated the Plasma Grunts at the Dream Yard
-Defeated more Plasma Grunts in Wellspring Cave
-Caught an Exeggcute but lost Voltorb in the process

My Team

Swampy (Marshtomp) Lv17
Rocky (Rhyperior) Lv16
Egg Man (Exeggcute) Lv13

Deceased:

Pansear Lv10
Voltorb Lv16

Update:

Reached Pinwheel forest after defeating Lenora, lost Rocky (Rhyperior) to the first double battle in the forest, I also caught a Raticate earlier which I named Tutti after one of my gerbils.

Team

Swampy (Marshtomp) Lv22
Egg Man (Exeggcute) Lv22
Tutti (Raticate) Lv22

Deceased:

Pansear Lv10
Voltorb Lv16
Rhyperior Lv22 (Biggest mistake so far)

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Black Restart Day 6 Part 2
So I went after Skyla,I battled all the trainers on Route 7 and I caught a Watchog. After that I went into Celestial Tower,I battled through all the trainers and caught a Litwicik.which is a freaky pokemon ever sense I seen the episode with Litwick in. I also caught a Elgyem. After that I talked to Skyla on top of the tower and she said I should ring the bell,so I did. She said come to the gym. When she left I flew back to town and did a complete sweap with Zebstrika. I did not use any other pokemon the entire time or battle with another. Zebstrika was awesome.

Black Restart Day 7 Part 1:
First day of Autum in game. After that I went up to Twist Mountain battleing all the trainers on the 2nd half of Route 7. Then Cheren challenged me to a battle. I won and my Grovyle evo'ed in Sceptile. Then Alder jumped down from the cliff and talked to us,once again Cheren complained. Alder gave us Surf HM. After that I got Dewott to learn surf and I flew back to Driftveil City with my Rufflet. I went up to Mistralton Cave to catch an Axew. In the process I also caught a Drilbur and a new Boldore. I love Dragon Pokemon. So after all that I flew back to Mistralton City. I went back through Route 7 and traded the man the newly caught Boldore for an Emolga and challenged the man that was right outside Twist Mountain. I easly won with Dewott which eveolved into Samurott. And now I am takeing a break.

Current Team:
Samurott Lv 36
Sceptile Lv 36
Lucario Lv 35
Axew Lv 35
Litwick Lv 35
Growlithe Lv 36

Black Restart Day 7 Part 2:
At the start of Twist Mountain,I met with Cheren and Clay before heading deeper. Clay told us the Gym Leaders had a meeting about Team Plasma and he told us not to worry about it. I went through every trainer and picked up every item I could get to in Twist Mountain. I also caught a Cubchoo at the Ice Rock floor. My Vanillite evolved into a Vanillish and learned Ice Beam. But I took him off my team because of the next gym battle. I got close to the end when I ran into Cheren and he had just defeated a Plasma Grunt,of course Clay jinxed us. Another Plasma Grunt came in and said they found what they were looking for and left. Cheren wanted to stay in the Mountain for now to think about what Alder told him. I exited the mountain,thank god,and I ran into Prof. Juniper's father. He checked my pokemon and said they had grown attached to me. He also told me about the Dragonspiral Tower. After that I went to the Poke Ceneter and got Blizzard,Fire Blast,and Thunder TMs from the mart. Then after that I caught a Shelmet while I was training my Growlith and when it learned Flamethrower,I used the fire stone on it finaly and evo'ed it into Arcanine. I tried to find a Stunfisk,but I did not have any luck. Now I am training some other pokemon in order to get ready for the Ice Gym.

Current Team:
Arcanine Lv 39
Litwick Lv 36
Samurott Lv 38
Lucarion Lv 38
Scraggy Lv 36
Krokorok Lv 36

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back