• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to all poke fans

Years
the pokemon games with the final fantasy are some of my favorites videogames.

Sorry for my grammar and my spelling, the english isn't my natural language, so i try to write the best that i can :P

The other day i enter in the chat and the people i met are nice, i hope the rest of the community are same.

I will play the pokemon diamond, so maybe in some days i will looking for people for trading pokemons, meanly for evolutions like kadraba to alakazam or haunter to gengar, because in the GTS its very difficult encounter good or fair trades.

Greetings to all.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The community in general is nicer, I'm glad you entered our chat for the first time, and took the time to create an introduction thread so we can get to know you a bit better. Nice to meet ya and welcome aboard to the forums. :D

It's alright if you have sucky English and sucky grammar. I was told that forums are perfect for learning the language, so you are totally better off staying here if you want to talk about Pokemon and learning English. :D Especially at the Trade Corner, which is a perfect place for you to enter and get all the trades you need, and meet awesome traders. :D Hopefully you can get all the Pokemon you need to complete your dex, and maybe start a shop?

Anyways, read the rules and I shall see ya around! Have fun trading. :D

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi Dangelitus. Welcome to PC! I recommend you to check out Fourth Generation Games (DS) section, Battle Center, Trade Corner and Video Game Discussion. Have fun!

Cid

Years
Final Fantasy! <3 I love those games, haha. My username actually came from one of that series' recurring characters, and I have to say that it's because I like the series so much that I did that. :D Maybe we can talk about it if you'd like to! I haven't played all games but I know a good amount about each, so a VM conversation will always be welcome.

Anyway, welcome to PC, Dangelitus! I'm glad that you liked our IRC people. :> I owe them for making such a great impression that made you want to register and test the waters here, too! I must say, the community is really friendly in general; hopefully you'll like this place a lot that you get to talk to a lot of friendly members. :3 If you keep an open mind and a positive outlook, then you'll see what I mean when I say we're friendly. :)

Like Megan said, don't worry too much about not being a native speaker. I'm not a native English speaker either, mind you, and I get a long just fine. n_n In fact, I could say I picked up a lot of things by posting in this place often, and it helped my grammar, spelling and whatnot improve a lot! So I'm sure if you stay active, you would slowly but surely speak (or write!) more fluently.

Megan and Wind Heart recommended good sections to visit. Trade Corner in particular would be the perfect place to look for a trading buddy for your Diamond! I know how frustrating it can be to have Pokémon that evolve through trading stuck in their secondary stage. :p If you need any forum-related help, don't be afraid to send a staff member a PM on their way, as long as it's about the section they handle. Have fun posting! ;D

Years
ThanksLeaf Storm, thats true, its a good way to practice my english, and when im ready, i'll go to the corner trades to obtain one of my favorites pokemon (alakazam).

And thanks Wind Heart for the welcome and the tips about what section can be more useful to me, I will read some of that forums and the rules for post after.

Have a nice night :P

Hi Cid its great to find a fan of final fantasy games too. I rebember of course the cid characters, i played FF8 (my prefer), after de ff7, ff9, ffX, and ffXII.

I remember the first time i see the ff8 i believed that doesn't sense, because my char only walked around and talk, but in a second try, I understand the game and loved it.

And about pokemon games, you're right, its very frustrating can't evolve a pokemon just because you can't traded, near of my house i don't met anyone that like pokemon games, so here it's impossible trade, but here look there are more people for good tradings.

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey Dangelitus, you must be that person from Mexico that entered the Trade Corner chat room yesterday. It's nice to know that you are finding the forums a welcoming place :D You are free to come back and talk to us again if you feel like it.

I see that you are a fan of the Final Fantasy series. I was wondering if you have played any of the first six games. I've actually never played the ones after except 13. Though to be honest I didn't really like 13 too much.

Years
Hi tabor62 good to see you here!

Yes it's me, i decided to create my account yesterday, but post until today.

I haven't play the first six games of FF, once i tried to play the ff4, but it's so difficult, however, i have played other good game named Chrono Trigger and the secuel Chrono Cross, both nice videogames.

I hope we still found by this place ;)

Back