• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wires.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I try to wrap my wires and make sure that they are just the right length. I also keep them organized when I'm able to. I don't want a bunch of wires going to my TV or anything unless they're grouped together.

Years
I'm so guilty for having untidy wires. I always plan on getting cable tidies and such to make it more pleasing to the eye and less of a pain when it comes to plugging something else in or taking something out. I've actually bought an absurd amount of cable tidies over the years and I've always ended up losing them before I've been able to actually use them.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm so guilty for having untidy wires. I always plan on getting cable tidies and such to make it more pleasing to the eye and less of a pain when it comes to plugging something else in or taking something out. I've actually bought an absurd amount of cable tidies over the years and I've always ended up losing them before I've been able to actually use them.

Haha, the only reason I do it now is because my wife works in IT (and has for over a year now) and she got me into doing it. It's much nicer. I need to do it to my desktop but since I don't really use it, I don't really care. :C

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
The only thing which has wires around me is my laptop charger which I always keep rolled to appropriate lengths to avoid it getting tangled up. My external mouse is wireless and my laptop's keyboard definitely doesn't have any wires.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Everything is wired; it's not going anywhere. Charging cables for portable devices tend to get entangled with themselves each, for no apparent reason, but everything down the back of my PC is fine. The inside of said computer is surprisingly decent considering I assembled it, because the PSU manufacturer put sleeves on the groups of wires.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'm very wired! I have power strips in nearly every outlet in my room u_u;;

I keep the excessive ones organized with rubber bands and wrapping them up though, but the wires behind my TV (TV power cord, DirecTV wires, Wii wires, PS3 wires) are a huge hot mess that I don't even bother with xD

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2013
I have pretty much the same setup as synerjee, only the laptop power cord and headset~

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Every port except for VGA and Ethernet are used on my laptop. It makes for a giant ball of spaghetti behind my laptop. Fingers crossed my imminent desktop isn't similar.

Years
I've tried cutting back on the amount of wires I've actually got plugged into my computer (recently unhooked my scanner and switched to a wireless mouse), but all of them are still in a bit of a jumble behind my desk. I hope to transition over to a laptop in the not too distant future, so by then I won't expect to be dealing with much more than maybe a power cord.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Organization hahahaha

My desktop has a fair few wires going to and from it, and they're all lumped together in a mess that I hide with a small file cabinet. My laptop's just got the power cord, and I do a pretty good job of keeping it out of the way.

Years
My family has what amounts to a tech centre so you have wires going between routers and power cables, and to peripherals and such. Wires are everywhere.

Back