• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make a wish and have it horribly corrupted [V.2] [shh, no tears now, only dreams]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Granted, but that person actually loved you already and so the reverse effect happened and so he/she never loved again. Sad ending is sad :(

I wish someone would bring me noodles to my room.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Granted but the game resets all its settings
I wish I could eat lasagna right now.

tnfsf11

Granted, but the lasagna delivery boy on his way to your home stopped for a beer & while he wasn't aware a Cobalt-60 transporting truck was driving by & it had a hole from which radiations leaked & reached the lasagna, when you got it & opened the container the lasagna had turned into a cannibal Tangela-like thingy that ate you slowly then decayed on the way out of your house & became street dog food.

I wish I could magically turn all my VHS into HD DVDs.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Granted, but since you 'magically' turned the stuff into HD DVDs, they can now only be accessed by 'magical' HD DVD drives and these are, unfortunately, available at other dimensions where magic actually exists (which comes by now and then to grant a corrupted wish).

I wish I knew Japanese.

tnfsf11

Granted, but the only words you knew were curse words.

I wish I could turn invisible by will sometimes.

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2020
Granted. You can turn invisible by will, but you cannot control when you become visible again.

I wish I could turn things into reality just by imagining them.

evking

what
Years
Granted. You've gotten rid of the ninjaing, but now your house regularly gets teepeed on a daily basis.

I wish that my best dreams come true.

tnfsf11

Granted, but you "accidently" program a virus that wipes out your PC clean...

I wish there was a console that somehow makes you feel like you're actually IN the game.

tnfsf11

EDIT: ok I'll just wish, I wish I could turn all my old clothes into diamonds!

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Granted - however, all the diamonds are turned inwards, to the point where the tips are continuously poking and jabbing you. Any clothes you buy will be turned into diamonds and have the same affect. The only way to escape is go nude.

I wish I had psychic powers.

Fujiko

Devon Corporation Secretary
Years
Granted! But everyone else you encounter has Ghost, Bug or Dark type powers! c:

I wish I knew how to cook every dish in the world!

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Granted - but instead of cooking dishes of food, you cook actual dishes. The forks make a good side to a caesar salad.

I wish I was a really good singer.

Years
Granted - Everyone in the world, including you, goes deaf and can't hear your voice.

I wish I would stop forgetting to make a wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back