• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon Z prediction

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I don't know if this thread already exist !
Here We predict about ''Pokemon Z''.
My prediction-

-Alan is the new champion of Kalo region . He uses a random team that depend on the various choice The player makes in the series .

-Mega Mewtwo Z and Mega Charizard Z

-New Megevolution for Gen V and VI Pokemon

-Mamon appear as Player friend or rival.

-Louis is NPC that help the Player in various occasion

-A new region within Kalo is unlocked and that region has a new battle facility and brand new Pokemon .

-The mystery of the Lumoise ghost girl & faceless man is finally solved.

-E4 Member & Gym Leader receive expanded team with Mega Evolution ! Siebold Mega Blastoise is shown .

-New resurrected ''Team flare'' .

-Pokemon world tournament within Kalo region .

Burakki Tsuki

Now playing Pokemon again! :D
Years
Yea I can't make too many predictions, but a Charizard Z would be sick! I think they will bring in more Megas and hopefully quite a few more things to do post game. The post game is pretty dry in X/Y compared to the past two generations in my opinion.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
Years
I demand more post game, the whole pokemon world tournament within Kalos sounds pretty good to me. I'd like more legendary story, since wwe're getting 3 more.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I feel like we're likely going to go the sequel route this time much like Gen 5 rather than the third version route. Granted I have some different tastes on BW2 than other people do, but I can understand the reason BW2 was made the way it was is because third versions were just the same story as the first two games with many things changed. I'd expect them to go with ZX and ZY rather than X2 or Y2, with two alternate formes for Zygarde.

Some things I expect them to add include new locations and new Mega Evolutions, such as the fact that only three Pokemon from Gen 4 got Megas (Lucario, Garchomp, and Abomasnow), and afew new ones from Gen 4 could be essential such as Mega Floatzel and Mega Luxray. Gen 5 Pokemon could get some as well such as Zoroark and Mienshao among others.

As for Gym Leaders, give us a Dark Gym for once, we've been waiting forever for one, and we've had an Ice gym for 3 generations in a row, it's pretty much the new "Fire/Fighting starter" at this point. Also, a different champion with a new battle theme. I felt like they were trying to make Diantha into "Cynthia 2.0" when this time I want a male champion. Also, definitely have much more post-game.

Elements1

Meh
Years
-A new region within Kalo is unlocked and that region has a new battle facility and brand new Pokemon .

-The mystery of the Lumoise ghost girl & faceless man is finally solved.

-E4 Member & Gym Leader receive expanded team with Mega Evolution ! Siebold Mega Blastoise is shown .
^ This.
This is what I hope happens in the next game, whether it's a sequel or a third game I just want those to happen.

However I don't think mega Z's will appear. There are already two mega's for Charizard and Mewtwo, I think three is pushing it just a bit. I think Pikachu will get a mega (not Raichu) that makes it pretty powerful.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
^ This.
This is what I hope happens in the next game, whether it's a sequel or a third game I just want those to happen.

However I don't think mega Z's will appear. There are already two mega's for Charizard and Mewtwo, I think three is pushing it just a bit. I think Pikachu will get a mega (not Raichu) that makes it pretty powerful.

how can pikachu get a mega? i thought that only the last evolution of a pokemon gets it

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
how can pikachu get a mega? i thought that only the last evolution of a pokemon gets it

It is Pikachu, Pikachu get's special treatment, so I would not be surprised at all to be honest.

I also hope it does another BW2, but name it Z. I would also like more mega to appear in game. I think like only 3 NPC's use megas in the game. I hope we get the rest of the starter megas and Krookodile along with a bit more.

Elements1

Meh
Years
It is Pikachu, Pikachu get's special treatment, so I would not be surprised at all to be honest.

I also hope it does another BW2, but name it Z. I would also like more mega to appear in game. I think like only 3 NPC's use megas in the game. I hope we get the rest of the starter megas and Krookodile along with a bit more.

Pikachu is the pokemon mascot so it would get a mega evolution. All the new little mouse electric pokemon are all ripoffs of pikachu.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
i reckon there be more of a backstory to zygrade and he be tried to be capture by another team flare guy.... since he can destroy ecosystem with it....

there might be another region with a battle facility in it with 8 gyms etc but to gain access you need to beat pokemon league then professor will give you couirway town pass to use the train there

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Personally, I'd love to see an auto-save feature in their next game. Every time you reach a new checkpoint (such as defeating a gym leader, entering a new location, obtain some important event item), the system would save your game in the background. :] Thanks to that, you wouldn't have to worry much if you ever forget not to save. Another thing I'd like to see them do is bring back Vs. Seeker.

blue

gucci
Years
I think Pokémon Z is too predictable, but if they were to release a third game I'd like them to expand on the storyline a little more tapping into AZ's past in-depth. Bonus features such as Gym Leader Rematches, Battle Frontier etc would be neat too ofc.

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
Years
Malva Becomes the new leader of team flare and departs from the elite 4
Wulfric takes Malva's Place
Emma is now the 8th gym leader and she is now a Dark-Type Gym Leader
The Hoemn region gets united with the Kalos region due to an Earthquake cause by Zygarde
After the main storyline you explore the Hoemn
The team flare admins are now team Flare grunts
Team Magma and Team Aqua joins forces in order to help the player defeat Team Flare
Team Flare is now stronger because they have built robots
Former team flare members now work as scientist at the Team Magma-Aqua HQ
The former team flare grunts are now allies with Team Magma-Aqua

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2015
Pikachu is the pokemon mascot so it would get a mega evolution. All the new little mouse electric pokemon are all ripoffs of pikachu.

Yeah but it has an evolution, so things would get weird. There's really no reason for him to get one, and if he did get one, then everyone would probably hate it.

Super Bling

Clair pretty thick, huh?
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Pikachu will not get a Mega. It would be stupid to give it one in the first place.

Why would they give the mascot a Mega? The special treatment is that Pikachu, being one of, if not the most known Pokemon, does not get a Mega. I can understand maybe Raichu getting a Mega, but not Pikachu.

Aelita Schaeffer

Queen of Espurr
Years
As stated many times above, they are gonna trip us up with XY version 2, i just know it... but to bring you know who back from you know where would make that interesting for a plotline (lets all interpret this how we will)

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
Years
Fairy type should be explored further. It's obvious that it relates to the moon, but we have no idea how or if the nidos are involved at all.
More starter mega evolutions
A new form for Zygarde, hopefully making him a true threat
Kyurem grey. Please?

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
Years
I wouldn't mind Charizard Z but I also like a little more story behind Zygarde. It just sort of appears and sits there from what I'm told. I would also like more elaboration on the Pokemon world. The return of the PWT would be great. That and the battle frontier would make for the best Pokemon game to day. Also I want Red back in some way, just so it all comes full circle.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
there will be a number of mini-games where you're going to team up with your friends or random passersby. :3

Back