• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Uranium (NEW DEMO 4.0 RELEASED!!!)

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
@ ~JV~

I know about Tonemy's Poison all too well...

I vote Psychic!

Anyway offtopic, but how does Primeape evolve into Emprilla?

It will be by holding a certain item that will be found in the jungle =). I'mm probably prepare something special for him because I like him that much =p.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Oh thanks, is the jungle in the upcoming demo (I WANT HIM NAO!!!) jk lol, but seriously how far into the game is this jungle? It would be cool if it was a sidequest to get the Emprilla item, if that's what you mean by "Something special".

Poison Master

Poison'd You.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2010
:O, I knew about that poison pokemon already.

When i was in the Cave, in the Demo. I noticed it looked kinda Poison-ish.

Although HOrrible moves to start with, I hope there updated.

How far do you think the game is done? percent wise.

- Ryan

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2011
Well, I guess I'll delurk now (t'was about time)!
I've been following you for a long time, and I'll say this : despite having flatlined a bit recently, you came back with something better than I would have expected!
From now on, I'll follow more actively I guess, since, you know, I showed sign of existence. c;
Also, sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language. xc

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Oh thanks, is the jungle in the upcoming demo (I WANT HIM NAO!!!) jk lol, but seriously how far into the game is this jungle? It would be cool if it was a sidequest to get the Emprilla item, if that's what you mean by "Something special".
Sorry but no, it won't be =/. It's quite far into the game.

:O, I knew about that poison pokemon already.

When i was in the Cave, in the Demo. I noticed it looked kinda Poison-ish.

Although HOrrible moves to start with, I hope there updated.

How far do you think the game is done? percent wise.

- Ryan

I haven't changed the moves, but believe me, it really compensates if you train him well =).

Well, I guess I'll delurk now (t'was about time)!
I've been following you for a long time, and I'll say this : despite having flatlined a bit recently, you came back with something better than I would have expected!
From now on, I'll follow more actively I guess, since, you know, I showed sign of existence. c;
Also, sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language. xc
Thanks for the support man =)!

Well guys, we only got one vote so far, keep voting!

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Moar fighting, plz
Tributes_to_the_Pig_King_by_Involuntary_Twitch.gif
033.png
034.png
035.png

But not one of those^ :) RAWR!

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2011
No problem, really! c:
I would have helped somehow, but in all honesty, I have no talent with coding/spriting/mapping/compilating, and the only thing I could have helped with would be to do some sort of pokemon concepts for you (and then again, they wouldn't be very pokemon-esque, you would have to modify them). Though, if you want, I can try and help you with them. I was told that my imagination is quite something. Maybe I could help people with it. xP

A type, hmm... I vote psychic, one of my fav type. I can't resist them. x3

Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2010
Hi there, see JV, i'm Rox(xXRoXx '-') from the brazilian communities.
I've already commented your game, and I just think it is amazing. Your staff and you are making a terrific work.
The only critic that I have is about the fakes, they are really original and well maded, but I think you could positionate them better, some of them just look's like it's gonna fall.

Is just this, the rest is perfect. Keep with your good work.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
It's a complete tie... Keep voting guys! But while I don't show you anything, I have some good news!

Hey, Uranium fans!

I come bearing good news: we're close to releasing the 2.0 beta! But in order to do that, we're going to need your help! That's right, we're looking for betatesters!

We need about five people who want to play our game, for as long as they can, and give us feedback. We want to hear about everything, from game-crashing disasters to minor annoyances to tile errors to typos to general suggestions for improvement.

You don't need any particular skills, really, you just need to agree to:

-Not distribute the game to anybody else; it's a closed beta! Besides, there might be bugs.
-Put together a notepad file of everything you find, and send it in to either me or JV.

All that are interested can post here please . Oh, and it helps if you have MSN or a compatible messenger, for communication purposes. This will help us a lot, and the more testers we have, the better we can guarantee that an official beta will be released next month! Thank you! ^^

Don't forget to vote btw!

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
Can i be one? I also hate people who redistribute beta games... I despise them. Ive also been a fan of Uranium when it first started.
I also have an Msn, if you choose me as one of the testers ... [email protected]

Poison Master

Poison'd You.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2010
It's a complete tie... Keep voting guys! But while I don't show you anything, I have some good news!

Hey, Uranium fans!

I come bearing good news: we're close to releasing the 2.0 beta! But in order to do that, we're going to need your help! That's right, we're looking for betatesters!

We need about five people who want to play our game, for as long as they can, and give us feedback. We want to hear about everything, from game-crashing disasters to minor annoyances to tile errors to typos to general suggestions for improvement.

You don't need any particular skills, really, you just need to agree to:

-Not distribute the game to anybody else; it's a closed beta! Besides, there might be bugs.
-Put together a notepad file of everything you find, and send it in to either me or JV.

All that are interested can post here please . Oh, and it helps if you have MSN or a compatible messenger, for communication purposes. This will help us a lot, and the more testers we have, the better we can guarantee that an official beta will be released next month! Thank you! ^^

Don't forget to vote btw!

I would be honor'd to test your game, during this Summer Break, i'll have at least 6+ hours log on the computer Daily, which I can devote almost half or more, to playing this demo release.

I've been watching this project, over the past couple weeks. I would love to test your game out, for you.

If you have any interest in hiring me onto a Betatesting team, please Contact me through PM.

I also have MSN messenger, and I can get any other chat programs you perfer.

- Ryan ;D

Btw, I want to see another Poison that wasn't in the Demo. xDD

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2011
I'd beta test... although I have a feeling I might have difficulty running the game.

I already have Zephyr on my MSN list, so I'll tell her if I see anything that's off.

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2011
Well, I'd be happy to help you with the beta-test!
Even though I haven't been on the forum physically for very long.

I'll only send my msn if you do take me as a beta-tester, though. I need confirmation or refusal.

Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2010
I just downloaded the beta and enjoyed what I played. While searching the tall grass for pokemon, I ran into an error that froze the game, but other than that there were no errors for me.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
I just downloaded the beta and enjoyed what I played. While searching the tall grass for pokemon, I ran into an error that froze the game, but other than that there were no errors for me.

Where could you have downloaded the beta from, when he's selecting 5 people to send it to...?

Back