• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Until my interview in 5 days, today I've started my SS over. I'm going to hunt Totodile and i'm aiming for 150 - 400 SR's by the end of today. This is going to be an active hunt that I refuse to forget or give up on. My other hunt on White from a while ago is at 2200 RE's or something around those lines. I'd better get started if i'm going to be getting a shiny! Good luck with your hunts everybody! *Lest we forget*

rager3

Akatsuki Member
Years
I swear i have got no DANG LUCK with Marill. I have hunted and hunted and hunted for years but something always happens.

2011: 4567 RE's on ruby saw a shiny marill, ran out of STUPİD pokeballs. CAN THAT EVEN HAPPEN!!!

Early 2012: 7451 RE's HG & SS killed a shiny Marill by accident.

Today: 1578 RE's Platinum No pokeballs on me.

By the time i had killed it i had already had enough . Shiny Azumarill was my favourite shiny, and i could not catch it ! İ thought '' Forget That wheres my PokeRadar?''. Yet agian still no luck. İ swear i'm cursed.

PokeRadar attempt *1: Broke on 31
PokeRadar attempt *2: Broke on 47

İ have psychologically got Marill engraved into my head. İ am going to get that Son of a Beach even if i have to chain for it!!!!!!!

Oh and BTW ... Good Luck :)

Last edited:

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
To Rager3: Something similar happened to me with a torkoal, my first ever shiny, fainted it, began a new file and found one again, and caught it, and when decided to start again, got another one and caught it again; of course I no longer have ruby; the point is that I found shiny torkoal around 3 or 4 times. It was in the days before diamond and pearl were released and before knowing shinies existed.

To Ninjagon: Hope everything goes ok.

Congrats to Spritingyoshi22, Le Krome and any other shiny caught.

Now my update and again caught in a premier ball: (I guess I'm a premier ball user).

View attachment 66510

Cya later everyone and happy hunting.

rager3

Akatsuki Member
Years
To Rager3: Something similar happened to me with a torkoal, my first ever shiny, fainted it, began a new file and found one again, and caught it, and when decided to start again, got another one and caught it again; of course I no longer have ruby; the point is that I found shiny torkoal around 3 or 4 times. It was in the days before diamond and pearl were released and before knowing shinies existed.

Ha ha yeah i remember those days. Before Pearl and Diamond my world revolved around Emerlad and Ruby. İI can remember seeing a shiny wishmur and i can remember fleeing. My first shiny was a hariyama in victory road though. Still got it on my emerald file haha.

Oh and about that Torkoal thing. At least you caught it man , i just can't seem to catch it :(

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
It's nice to see this thread active again. Congrats on all the new shinies, and welcome to all the new members! There has been a lot of luck going around lately.

rager3: I'm sure you will get that shiny Marill eventually. Good luck!

This week's random hunt is... Grimer!

I had the worst luck in my life of SRing for a specific nature when it came to Virizion. I wanted a Jolly nature. I started on the 3rd and finally finished on the 11th. I must of caught at least a dozen with a Calm nature. It felt like it would never end. For some strange reason almost every one on Sunday was caught using just 1-3 Ultra Balls. It took 15-33 (33=ran out) on most tries before Sunday. Now I can work on getting my 7th gym badge.

Good luck on everyone's hunts!

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
Years
Ok guys just an update. My new hunt is going rather well considering i'm only using my DSi. So right now? 225 SR's or 675 Johto Starters seen. I've been looking for all three just in case. It'll be 330 by the end of today.

rager3

Akatsuki Member
Years
Just felt like giving an update.

İ'm hanging low on the hunting for now. İ've decided to play through Black properly this( Getting in the Hall Of Fame), and playing through Kanto to beat Red on my Heartgold[ Go Shiny Meganium!!]

Right i'm actually chaining Chansey to Frisk[ See what there holding] with Pinochio( My Banette)
for some Lucky eggs to train up my shiny Togekiss, which i forgot to tell you about because of the internet problems weeks ago.

Anyway after i do all of that( Which [Misspell :(] will take about a week, i will be up and going for some hunting. Oh and i'm thinking of training my teams with wild Pokemon rather than the Vs Seeker, so wish me luck for a Random Shiny :D

Good Luck on Your hunts!

-Hakan

Years
Now my update and again caught in a premier ball: (I guess I'm a premier ball user).

View attachment 66510

Cya later everyone and happy hunting.

Lucky lucky! Shiny Latias is one of my favourites, so beautiful! Congratulations~!

As for my Latias hunt, gone past a week now and pretty sure I'm nicely over the 1000 SRs mark! Musharna is indefinitely on hold for now, I want that Latias so bad!
GL to everyone else too! May our pokémon hunts all shine!

Years
Just got ANOTHER shiny! It's a secret until tomorrow when I upload the video ;D but it was on FireRed, and I was only half going for a shiny - wanted to just wild encounter for one but at the same time needed to level my Charmeleon up in order to progress. I've been so lucky since I started hunting again!

le edit: Congrats on the shiny Latias! Lucky sonofagun ;p

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey guys,new here. This seems intersting. Right now the shinies I am looking for is Rufflet or Braviary,Hoothoot or Noctowl and Ho-oH at the moment.

Some of the shinies I have at the moment are the following:
x2 Shining Charizards
Tyranitar
Milotic from an event if I still have. Think I do,I'd have to check.
Cresselia
Heatran
Rapidash
Donphan
The Three Crown Beast x2 at least.
Eevee from event
Pichu from event
Cinccino
I use to have shining Hippop,but traded it. I may have more,just not coming to my head at the moment.

Last edited:
Years

Ta-da! Not the best, but hey, it's another shiny that gave me no trouble and took a very low amount of encounters to come across. Probably not gonna hunt much for the next couple days, but oh well... 3 is plenty for the month! haha. Good luck y'all.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
So I looked through my White Version and I actually have a lot more shinies than I had thought.

Current Shinies:
Spoiler:

Current Shinies I am Hunting:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
So I've suspended my route 20 hunt for right now. I have a rival so I have to play the game lol. But, as I was looking for a zangoose on route 7 to complete the habitat list, I stumbled upon a...

Spoiler:

I seem to be getting pretty lucky with poison and normal type shinies lately. Hmmmmm...

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Nice,I am trying to finish the Unova Dex without tradeing from my White 1 game which already has all the pokemon. Hopefully I will stumble across a shiny. The shinies I have found,have always been awesome because I wasn't exspecting it. I was really happy when I found a Shiny Ponyta on Mt. Silver when I was training.

Flydro

doobz
Years
Just checking in.. been kinda busy the past couple days but I still managed to get some hunting done. Right now my hunt for shiny Skarmory is at 5650 REs and counting. Making some good progress averaging about 800+ a day. Really glad I'm off work and school tomorrow so I can have the whole day to just chill and do whatever, and def use the time to get some hunting done. Been watching shiny hunting videos on youtube to keep myself motivated. Hopefully that lucky encounter comes soon!

Oh and shout out to Krome, Chr. Draco and GolurkIsDaBomb (or can I call you G-Bomb? haha) on their shinies. Congrats yall and good luck to everybody else!

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 11, 2024
Congrats for the congrats everyone.

To Lonafloon: Hopefully yours is next to shine.
To Le Krome: congrats on ratata.
To Iceman3317: Welcome, nice collection you got there.
Flydro: Thats a high number, maybe you will get it before reaching 8192.
To Golurkisdabomb: congrats on watchog.
To Ninjagon: HG and SS are good games to SR for the johto starters.
To Rager3: Cool, shiny togekiss, and you should better try a pokemon with compound eyes instead of frisk, but haven't tried it in gen 4 so I'm not sure if it works in it too like in gen 5.

Now, time for an update, yes another one; this time it was in black at the Trial Chamber and again I used a premier ball, just that this time I caught it at full hp around the 3rd or 4th premier ball:
View attachment 66555
;)
well I think thats all for now, cya next time everyone and happy hunting.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I finally decided to make my Shiny Eevee into a Shiny Glaceon. But I plan on getting all shiny eevees sooner or later. Just need a bit of luck.

And thanks,most are from trades from the Trade Corner on here,but a few I have gotten myself.

rager3

Akatsuki Member
Years
Thanks alot C.Draco that helped alot I've already got 5 Lucky eggs. Congrats on your MAJOOR SHİNY :D I miss getting shiny Ubers haha.

Anyway for my update:

On My Firered&Leafgreen i've gone upto 3000 RE's in Viridian Forest with 450 or so every two hours.
And İ've started to replay Black agian, I'm at Nimbasa city and don't what to do theres that many choices haha :D

Congrats & Good luck on all your shinies.

P.S: I think we should do some Competitions once in awhile. I think that would make the forum alot more active and Keep people more motivated for hunting shiny because of the Rivalry?

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
This club seems awesome, I've caught a shiny Zubat, Pidgeyotto and Zigzagoon. No to many but it was cool.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
I plan on looking for a Shiny Rufflet a little today. I will probably look for him on my White 1,because they are a bit more common. I hope Rufflet is my first shiny in Pokemon White. Not counting Shiny Haxorus because that was a Freebe.

Back