• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I've always wanted to try one of the Mario Kart games to see how fun they are, but never got around to doing so D: and it's bad enough that I own MK DS as well, which came with my special SMB 25th Anniversary DSi XL a few years ago.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Lol, you should play it! I fell in love with MK way back on the N64... :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Me too! The chocolate road, Princess Peach's track and Rainbow Road!

Am I the only one to like Rainbow Road? Everyone that I play with absolutely HATES Rainbow Road. But It's actually one, if not my favorite track of the games. Please tell me other people loves Rainbow Road too :)

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I like Rainbow Road when I'm not being an idiot and falling off. xD

Years
Rainbow road is the trippiest and therefore best track there is. But in MK Wii, Bowser, Donkey Kong or Wario will mysteriously appear behind me and knock me off right before the finish line, sending me into last place.

Also all this MK is reminding me of Michael Kors.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I remember when my mom bought me Mario Kart: Double Dash as a surprise. It wasn't even my birthday :)

I love the game so much. I still play it from time to time. My girlfriend likes to play it with me too :)

She actually beats me sometimes in battle :C

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Somehow I got 2 game disc of it, LOL. I'd give one to you if you lived close^^'

If you got any shops that sells used games, then go there. Even flea markets got game goodies too!

Years
I never buy my games from game stores.. it's usually from electronic stores such as Best Buy. I've bought HeartGold/SoulSilver, Black, and Black 2 all from Best Buy. The last time I didn't buy a game from Best Buy was back in 2007 with Diamond and Pearl, which I got from Circuit City (who eventually went under and reopened as an online store only).

And in other words, good morning PC. It's morning in America. /statingtheobvious

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Summer Paradise Chit-Chat! (Rule removed, read first post!)

Good morning to you. I hope your day started off very well, unlike mines.

I slept at 4am and I got woken up by my dad browsing through some of his stuffs in my room, he was making so much noise it's unbelievable. Then when he was finally done I closed the door and tried to get some sleep because I had to go pick up some food for my dog at 12h. Then after a while he comes back in my room asking me where was his charger for his new phone. He thought I took it and started blaming me for HIM losing it. He then proceeded to look at MY charger because he think I took his charger for whatever reason. We had an argument about him always blaming me and my mom about him alwaya losing his stuffs around the house when he's the one who just leave his stuffs lying around the house.

And to say starting next week he's having his 2 weeks vacation from work... I always hate that part of summer. I despise being with my dad.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I buy from both electronic stores and game stores. And good morning. I generally don't sleep that we'll, sadly, but I'm trying.

Years
Good morning all! It's a healthy habit to eat within 30 minutes of waking up.

@LilJz: I tend to find that people do that, it's instinctual. Myself included!

Years
I typically eat breakfast within an hour of waking up every morning.. so I guess I should reduce it down to within a half hour? :p

@LilJz: sorry to hear about that :( I hate it every time my brother comes home at night and I'm already in bed because he talks so loud I can hear him clearly from across the kitchen and having sensitive hearing doesn't help my situation much

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I prefer to eat breakfast when I get up but today I didn't have time so I ate when I got to work an hour and a half later. Now I have a headache and it sucks.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
If I have to do anything that morning, I don't eat breakfast. My blood sugar trolls me if I wait too long to eat, but I already have been busy and gone for like 8-9 hours without eating a meal, and nothing actually happened. :?

My morning has actually gone kind of well.
Cleaned out the litterboxes and fed the lizard already. Now I just need to convince myself to stop worrying about something I have no control over. X}

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, morning, I guess. =P It's pretty late where I am, though, slept in.

I was supposed to go the the aquarium with my father and sisters, but I kinda sorta didn't feel like getting up. So they ditched me. :c

Honest

Hi!
Years
My mom gave up on trying to wake me up, lol. School took a toll on me, with me sleeping at two or three in the morning and having to wake up at 6 everyday.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I miss the days of being able to sleep in! I consider sleeping past 8am sleeping in.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Summer Paradise Chit-Chat! (Rule removed, read first post!)

sleeping in for me is past 10 :-)
Once I had a dance meetup at 5pm and on that same day, I woke up at 5pm 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back