• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

~~Diving Deep~~ (A Water Pokemon Fan Club)

Welcome aboard on PokéCommunity's Water-type Club!​

RULES

Follow all PokéCommunity and Pokémon Clubs Rules;
• Be Respectful; If you are disrespectful to the other members, you will be flushed out from this club.
• Only Water-type related topics and conversation
• If you wish to post a new topic, follow these simple requirements:
1.) Make sure the topic is interesting for discussion.
2.) The topic at hand must be relatively inactive for you to post a new one; please give people at least 48 hours from the last response to post.
3.) Finally don't just post a topic and not be a part of it; if you want to create a new topic, be active about it!
• Be active in the Club: We do NOT want inactive Club Members, please be active.
Have fun and splash around!!!

CURRENT TOPIC & SIGN-UP FORM

CURRENT TOPIC: Which kind of Water-type Pokémon do you prefer?
- Your nickname:
- Your Partner Pokémon:
- Reason for joining the club:
- Answer to the current topic:

SEAFARERS (MEMBER LIST)

Hikamaru (Captain) - Oshawott
Sun (Second Captain) - Piplup
Water Gym Leader (Founder, First Captain) - Mudkip
Castform - Jellicent (M)
Aslan - Politoed
CloysterOyster - Vaporeon
Synerjee - Lanturn
Sheep - Wartortle
Golden_spider - Feraligatr
Hatsuharu - Froakie
Alliance Sky - Piplup
Mentalii - Feraligatr
xVaporeon - Vaporeon
Atmmachine11 - Squirtle
AluminiumOxide - Arceus
GryphusHUN - Totodile
GreyVirgo - Greninja
Lesqx - Vaporeon
Miau - Froakie
TrinityLovesPokemon - Greninja
Cool Cat Mickey - Politoed
goldenarticuno - Milotic
arinceo - Sharpedo
Pokemount - Milotic
Viniciojr12 - Oshawott
Sector - Jellicent (F)
Peitharchia - Slowpoke
Elaitenstile - Mudkip
BurningLanguages - Walrein
Venitardus - Suicune
The Ruby Of The Sea - Starmie
Eat me. - Crawdaunt
Snow Bunny - Seadra
Venks - Ludicolo
AoTora - Swanna (Nickname: Bellatrix)
Olli - Suicune
Rabby - Samurott
aeternum - Totodile
pokemonlover717 - Palpitoad
27thColt - Empoleon
Wicked3DS - Vaporeon
Cornflowerblues - Azumarill
Draskk - Feraligatr
MegaBiscuit123 - Squirtle
Peter Quill - Greninja
mattastro91 - Spheal
Apollo - Kingdra
Night Watcher - Floatzel
Dedenne1 - Walrein
PikaEeveeChu - Lapras
Magnetic - Kingler
IamDots - Lanturn
Varys - Swampert
Astraea - Blastoise
Diver Girl - Mega Sharpedo
kingdenas - Buizel
TheWailingWalrein - Walrein
forZe - Squirtle
Tensano - Starmie
LucarioFan3 - Squirtle
Starry Windy - Oshawott
Return - Corsola
DforDragoz - Swanna
jessluvstolaugh - Dewgong
GengyGengar - Ludicolo
KorpiklaaniVodka - Magikarp
「sarcasm - Feraligatr
KENSHlN - Starmie
theorcaking - Surskit
TwilightBlade - Vaporeon
Skyxyd - Floatzel
Lrachelr5 - Oshawott
Mattchell - Floatzel
CharmedGardy - Starmie
R2J - Blastoise
Hydro Pumper - Horsea
R.F. - Manaphy
ProfChaos - Starmie
Loriania - Greninja
Witari S.N.C. PageEmperor - Feraligatr
Kaneki!!! - Greninja
HudsonBay - Swampert
AkioMoto - Wooper

WATER-TYPE PARTNERS

TO BE UPDATED

BANNERS AND USERBARS

l0bz.png

c6c.png

k1s.png

mudkip_zps4013be60.png

feraligatr_zps28502d92.png

milotic_zpsd5f22cc7.png

lapras_zps4600015f.png

jellicent_zpsd57c6e95.png

blastoise_zps37104cde.png

dewottcharacterbanner.png

mistycharacterbanner.png

EXTRA NOTES

None

css by twilightblade

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Partner: Jellicent
593.png

Reason for joining:

Why not? Water typed Pokemon are among my favorites because of the pure diversity in the group. There are so many awesome Water types introduced each generation that keep getting better and better. They are all so diverse and able to learn a good range of moves that makes them excellent battlers. Water types are able to have amazing coverage with their Water STAB and most having access to Ice Beam to counter Grass and Dragon types that would normally wall them and that is astounding. Definitely one of the best types out there and there is no way that I wouldn't join a club for them! Not to mention that one of my favorite Pokemon of all time, Jellicent, is a Water type :D

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Username/Nickname: Narnia
Partner Pokemon: (all of them please!)
186.gif

Reason for Joining the Club:

My first Pokemon was a water-type! They've been on my team every generation and nothing feels complete without them. You've got fire and grass raging against each other and water's like the balancing force of all the types. I love playing in the sea or the ocean and to be able to use all of the monsters lurking underneath is pretty cool! Without them, you'd be stranded on some sort of desert forever. Diving was one of my favourite features and nothing could of been made possible without this type. They generally can just do almost anything! Their uniqueness gives them the power to have many different typings and certainly... interesting moves. How a Splash doesn't blind an opponent is beyond me, but I'll figure that out one day. :D

In general, I find water-types a huge help to the game! Plus most of them are pretty cute if I have to say so myself. :p

Years
Username/Nickname: Hikari10 (Hikari)

Partner Pokemon: Oshawott
Ani501MS.png

Reason for joining:

Well I love Water-type Pokemon, it's my fave type in fact. I am a natural love of the water so no surprise here. Water-types have great versatility to perform loads of different roles on a team and I always include a Water-type on my team. In fact, without Water-type Pokemon we wouldn't have the Pokemon we know today.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
2 Water-type clubs? Water is definitely too good for just one ;)

Username: CloysterOyster
Partner: Vaporeon
Reason for joining: I love Water-types. Vaporeon, Cloyster, Gyarados and a few choice others were in my party alot in the Crystal version.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Username/Nickname: Fiery Dash
Partner Pokemon: Starmie
Reason for Joining the Club: I love Water-type since I first play Pokemon, since 1998. Water-types can tolerate different types of move attacking them, they've got only 2 weaknesses, which they can also beat those 2 types effortlessly by learning different types of moves! I take pride of the Water-type like an Empoleon!

It's sad that you took over the Water-type Club, since I should be the one who's doing that... ;-;
But frowning won't help,
now don't abandon the club or I will swamp you with high torrent of wave. ^^

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
2 Water-type clubs? Water is definitely too good for just one ;)

Username: CloysterOyster
Partner: Vaporeon
Reason for joining: I love Water-types. Vaporeon, Cloyster, Gyarados and a few choice others were in my party alot in the Crystal version.

Actually Sapphire Surf was closed due to an Inactive owner. I was sad when it closed, because I love Water Types. My team is built around 4 Water Type Pokemon.

Also welcome CloysterOyster and Fiery Dash to Diving Deep.

CloysterOyster

Master of Ice
Years
Actually Sapphire Surf was closed due to an Inactive owner. I was sad when it closed, because I love Water Types. My team is built around 4 Water Type Pokemon.

Also welcome CloysterOyster and Fiery Dash to Diving Deep.

No kidding? That's sad, but thank you for creating a new one for us Water fans.

Is anyone excited for the new generation of Pokemon? We've got a few new Water-types like Clauncher, Skrelp, Froakie and Frogadier to add to the family. I can't wait to see what move sets were given to them and the release of the other Pokemon.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
A Water-type club! :D JOINING.

Username/Nickname: synerjee

Partner Pokemon: Lanturn

Reason for Joining the Club: Water-type Pokemon are one of my most favourite types of all time. They all have this cool and refreshing feel about them and most of them are really beautiful and powerful. Water-types are, for me, a must-have in every team. They are very viable and are useful in lots of situations. With an ocean-full of powerful water-type attacks, I can say that my love for these amazing types is ocean-deep. <3

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
Is anyone excited for the new generation of Pokemon? We've got a few new Water-types like Clauncher, Skrelp, Froakie and Frogadier to add to the family. I can't wait to see what move sets were given to them and the release of the other Pokemon.

I am. My team is already planned to have Clauncher, Skrelp, Froakie/Frogadier, and Squirtle/Wartortle/(Mega)Blastoise. I'm also putting Amaura/Aurorus in mt party because it reminds me of the Loch Ness Monster who lives in Water and just looks like a water type to me. I just want to see Frogadier's next stage so much.

On a side note, welcome Synerjee, to Diving Deep.

Years
Username/Nickname: Cirno/Janna
Partner Pokemon:
8.png

Pretty sure I was a part of the old water club but that died so.. waters are pretty diverse Pokemon with good balance between their offenses and defenses, plus they learn great moves. Surf, ice attacks, and Aqua Jet among others. They're definitely a huge help ingame; not only is Surf one of the best HMs for out-of-battle scenarios but it's very strong and reliable with 100% accuracy. My water types can usually both attack and tank moves, so they're extremely helpful!

Wartortle is so cool and he will always be one of my favorite waters and Pokemon overall. Just want to share this awesome official artwork of him:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Username/Nickname: Cirno/Janna
Partner Pokemon:
8.png

Pretty sure I was a part of the old water club but that died so.. waters are pretty diverse Pokemon with good balance between their offenses and defenses, plus they learn great moves. Surf, ice attacks, and Aqua Jet among others. They're definitely a huge help ingame; not only is Surf one of the best HMs for out-of-battle scenarios but it's very strong and reliable with 100% accuracy. My water types can usually both attack and tank moves, so they're extremely helpful!

Wartortle is so cool and he will always be one of my favorite waters and Pokemon overall. Just want to share this awesome official artwork of him:

Spoiler:

Cirno, welcome to the club...
Are you a spy from the Grass-type Club?
Saw you with a Whimsicott then Chespin avatar!
Hahahaha, jkjk! Have fun here! ;)

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
Question Time:

Out of 6 different Water Gym Leaders (Misty, Wallace, Juan, Crasher Wake, Cress, and Marlon), who is your favorite and why?

My favorite Water Leader is Misty, because I watched her in the show, and beat her in generations 1, 2 , 4, and 5. Ever since I beat her I gained an attraction to Water Types.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Before Marlon's debut, the favorite spot actually belongs to Misty.
That tomboyish personality, Starmie are the most memorable part from her.
One would think that she looks like a Fire-type trainer if you watch the anime series,
that hair color, that temper... Hahaha! Though I wish that she have a lot of screen time in games, like the Gym Leaders in BW1.

For Marlon, I have a thing for swimwear (to clarify not fetish or hentai).
I love his tan skin and laid back personality, though his party is not that memorable like him.
His on screen time are not as much as Roxie and Cheren... Which makes it kind of sad...

Years
My fave of the Water Gym Leaders is definitely Marlon, I have a soft spot for his awesome-looking hair and the fact he uses one of my fave Water-types, Jellicent as well! While his "tan lines" may not be appealing, I do love the way his dialogue is said. Prior to B2/W2 however, my fave Water Gym Leader was Misty, I mainly liked her due to the fact she looked a lot like me.

Sirfetch’d

I love Marlon as well. I mean come on, he uses a Jellicent! How awesome is that? I just felt that he was a really cool gym leader compared to the rest of the ones that appeared in Unova because of how well designed he was, how he played a small yet interesting role in the game, and the Pokemon that he uses. Definitely my favorite Water type gym leader thus far.

Water Gym Leader

Arlyn Aquos
Years
You people and your Marlon. If I had to pick a Water Gym Leader from Gen 5, I'd pick Cress. I love Panpour and Cress is under rated in the games just like I am in competitive battles. Plus his team in the PWT is a lot better than Marlon's is.

Sirfetch’d

You people and your Marlon. If I had to pick a Water Gym Leader from Gen 5, I'd pick Cress. I love Panpour and Cress is under rated in the games just like I am in competitive battles. Plus his team in the PWT is a lot better than Marlon's is.

Cress was ok, imo. I wasn't really a fan of the elemental monkeys, but Panpour was definitely the best of the 3 so Cress was naturally my favorite of the trio. I am not sure, but there is just something about this gym leader that irked me as well as the other two.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016

Cress and Simipour!? Yuck! Hahaha, just joking.
I don't see the trio as real Gym Leaders, (yes, yes. I know they give out badges...)
Plus they are too easy for me to win in PWT.
But Marlon's different :3c :3c :3c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back