• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Trainer Death based on Poke-dex entry (sensitive members warned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadeh

KABOOM!
Years
What do you guys think? Honestly I think Shedinja's is pretty bad. getting your soul sucked out is pretty harsh if ya ask me

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Actually, that would be my reply too. Shedinja is plain creepy ;; Most Ghost-types could cause scary deaths, I imagine.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
Years
  • Age 35
  • US
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
You could accidentally grab the handle of Honedge and have your soul taken, so there's one.

Reading Yamask's entry always makes me wonder what happened to them...:

"Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry."

Dude, that's heavy :(

Cofagrigus, it's evolution, is pretty crazy too:

"It has been said that they swallow those who get too close and turn them into mummies."

"Grave robbers who mistake them for real coffins and get too close end up trapped inside their bodies."

Shadeh

KABOOM!
Years
Reading Yamask's entry always makes me wonder what happened to them...:

"Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry."

Dude, that's heavy :(
Yamask's has always been creepy. Imagine capturing it, like....your capturing a human in a "pokemon" form...... Pokemon Canon is always scary

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Yamask's has always been creepy. Imagine capturing it, like....your capturing a human in a "pokemon" form...... Pokemon Canon is always scary
My first thought to that post- slavery
And what about that kid who went to sleep and woke up as a Kadabra? Not really a trainer death, but pretty frightening.
DON'T GO TO SLEEP

Altair1

Willpower
Years
As soon as I read the title I thought about Shedinja and there you go mentioning it!
I wouldn't want to be on a ship heading towards Jellicent's habitat... They're known to drown the ships and feast on your 'life energy' if you haven't drowned already that is.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2017
What about Glalie? It will freeze its enemy in an ice block, then eat it "in a leisurely fashion!" Or do these have to specify humans?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Apparently ships are always going missing in Dragalges territory. So any Dragalge that isn't my own I think I'd be wary of it....especially if we were at sea.

Their habitat is pretty much the Bermuda triangle of the pokemon world....

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
Phantump anyone?
"are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest." that's pretty twisted.

Leo the Lion

Too many sexy people in this world, all of them fi
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
Phantump anyone?
"are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest." that's pretty twisted.
It reminds me of zelda OOT, of the lost kids.
But, pretty creepy?
Gengar: Your own shadow stalks you...
Duskull: Enjoys making bad children cry.
Banette: Looks for the kid that abandoned him. I wonder for what???
Espurr: Can kill everyone within a 300 meter radius if he doesnt control his mental powers.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
Years
Not exactly Pokedex, but a Pokémon book:

"Lampent: People fear this ominous Pokémon, which searches through cities for spirits of the fallen. Lampent can even steal the spirit out of a body."

So, if you're dead, he will find and take your soul, and if you're alive, he will steal it right out of your body! Wow...

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
Years
Shedinja, by far.

It kills you if you look at the hole on its back.

Guess what you look at in battle.
Spoiler:

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Erm, koff~

Koffing perhaps?

This: "In hot places, its internal gases could expand and explode without any warning. Be very careful!"

"Because it stores several kinds of toxic gases in its body, it is prone to exploding without warning."

"If Koffing becomes agitated, it raises the toxicity of its internal gases and then jets them out from all over its body. This Pokémon may over-inflate its round body, then explode."

"Koffing embodies toxic substances. It mixes the toxins with raw garbage to set off a chemical reaction that results in a terribly powerful Poison Gas. The higher the temperature, the more gas is concocted by this Pokémon."

but that might be me playing favorites. To me, Koffing would be much akin to that of a 'dirty' bomb. Nice, huh? Since I don't particularly believe in souls and what not, dying by a violent, poisonous explosion is not on my to-do list. Also, I think most of the entries involving curses and souls mostly conjecture. A 1000 year old curse? How could you possibly measure that?

Or if you would like another one instead of Koffing, I would pick Exploud perhaps:

"Exploud triggers earthquakes with the tremors it creates by bellowing. If this Pokémon violently inhales from the ports on its body, it's a sign that it is preparing to let loose a huge bellow."

really? You'd die from getting close to the thing if it screamed. This thing can be heard from 6 miles away, or so it says. 6 miles. . . isn't that like the mother of all bombs status? Yuck, koffi~

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
Ya know i think overheat maybe one of the worst.
Being burnt alive with an 150 powered overheat?! That would be nightmare. o_O And that would hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back