• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
What are trying to get from all of this? I don't have a crush, I told you.
Or maybe I do, maybe I don't. :P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Sayuri no Hoshi said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that song, lol. O_o;; The Bangles are the best '80s people in the world. I'm such a dork, lol. I'll sing along with you! "Cause that's my fun day...my I don't have to run day...it's just another Manic Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *does the crib walk* Not the greatest song to be doing that move to...heh...I'm lucky if I don't get attacked by raging gang members...play a little Sean Paul, Jordan! ^_^
Whoops, sorry Kenshin! I suppose I won't steal your singing trademark! And it was over pretty quickly too hehe...
And I suppose I can't sing Sean Paul because...
a) That's Kenshin's trademark! Ask him! He should give you a show hehe.....
and...
b) Uhh......I sorta forgot his songs hehe....*sweatdrops*

Come on everyone! Reveal your crush! It's all in good fun!

Years
Good Morning! 0.o eh..its midnight for me..right now..ya..
im offtopic! gah! whatever shall I do?
erm..have we found out any new crushes? whose are we still trying to PRY out of them? hm? hm? TELL ME!
teehee

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Is my avatar picture showing up? It's not for me, and I can't see Sayuri's, 100marios', or Teara's either.

[EDIT] I saved it to an image host and it works fine now. o_o; Weird.

Anyways, someone else has a crush on me? ^_^; Aw, lol. That's nice to hear.

Last edited:

decks2

Thinker in the making
Years
More crushes, yay. I do have a crush. I'm just not revealing it.

*Sess people begging*

Tough.

*Crumbles cookie.*

"Curiousity crumbled the cookie."

(Okay, I haven't actually got a crush, I just like seeing people suffer when I crumble a cookie.)

Last edited:

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
100marios said:
Whoops, sorry Kenshin! I suppose I won't steal your singing trademark! And it was over pretty quickly too hehe...
And I suppose I can't sing Sean Paul because...
a) That's Kenshin's trademark! Ask him! He should give you a show hehe.....
and...
b) Uhh......I sorta forgot his songs hehe....*sweatdrops*
*looks at Jordan disgustedly and whispers into Kayleigh's ear* WOW, what kind of a dork doesn't know Sean Paul songs...EW! Just kidding, lol. I don't care about Kenshin's trademark. He's EVIL! *gives Kenshin the "evil eye"*

Come on everyone! Reveal your crush! It's all in good fun!
SURE IT IS! That's why you're acting like Advanced Ash (meaning that he's being more rude lately!!) being possessed by Brock at the same TIME!

100marios

Years
Kayleigh said:
Is my avatar picture showing up? It's not for me, and I can't see Sayuri's, 100marios', or Teara's either.

[EDIT] I saved it to an image host and it works fine now. o_o; Weird.

Anyways, someone else has a crush on me? ^_^; Aw, lol. That's nice to hear.
That's nice......(although I have no clue what an image host means hehe..)
So...what's on the agenda today?
*reads agenda and it says: "find out crushes"*
Oh that's right! Although the only person that comes to mind is Kayleigh..........hehe.

100marios

Years
Sayuri no Hoshi said:
Well, I only told you to shut up because you were being a jerk to me, lol! I had to fight back, Smart One. You seem more normal today that you did yesterday though, Jordan...^_^;;
Well, I guess that means I'm always tired then....
*holds his head*
I had to stay up until about 2 in the morning and wake up at around 6 so I could finish a project. I was supposed to have some help from the other 2 people in the group, but one of them did nothing and the other only did a fraction of what did......and they were the ones who invited me into their group too! Gahh.....I usually don't work with anyone else in school because I don't know any of them. (plus they all seem to curse and talk about all these topics that don't interest me in the least)
*yawns*
Anyway.....let's get back to the crushes! No one wants to listen to my stories! (I don't know if I want to myself hehe...)

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
Oh. I hate school projects, too; and, you might as well get used to people cursing because you're going to be hearing that A LOT as you go through life, buddy--I hate to break it to you, lol! Hmm, I guess you're excused then! ^_^;; *goes back to doing Algebra homework*

100marios

Years
Sayuri no Hoshi said:
Oh. I hate school projects, too; and, you might as well get used to people cursing because you're going to be hearing that A LOT as you go through life, buddy--I hate to break it to you, lol! Hmm, I guess you're excused then! ^_^;; *goes back to doing Algebra homework*
Trust me! I've been hearing it all my life and I'm just getting sick and tired of it!!
......oh well! Hehe...
Back on topic!!!
*dozes off while he waits for someone to reveal his crush*
........snooooore......he..he...snooore!
(take note that I don't actually snore in real life hehe....)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 13, 2006
Legendary_Pokemaster said:
or do u, u may b using it on me right now

Maybe.....maybe....
I used it on you before and you told you're crush. :P
So go ahead and say anything you want. Just remember this though, I'm sly. :badsmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back