• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Eco & Uranite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
iki Clubdavide Roki and their team are,
A production made by the Company Ita Roket:

<p align="center">Pokèmon Eco & Pokèmon Uranite</p>

Createdi: riki roki,

Team:

<b>Spriter:</b>
Daddy Loe
Riki Roki
Lim
Ozono
paolo
(cercasi 1 spriter)

<b>Tilesetter</b>
¬Penzo•
¬Loked

<b>Scripter:</b>
Clubdavide

<b>Mapper:</b>
The Womanizer
Jax.

<b>music composers:</b>
/------/--------/-------/

<b>Amministratore dex:</b>
Degio xp

"Travel in the new region-do Kai and uncover the mystery that envelops the 8 challenge
Gym Leader including 5 of 8 other generation, collect their medals, they need to access the alloy kai-do, foil the plans of the evil team Necro, collect new pokemon and legendary live meetings."

After this brief introduction I welcome topic in the official version of Pokemon <u>Eco</u> e <u>Uranite</u>.

wwm5gj.png

Your adventure will be set in new and unexplored regionedi Kai-do that, like other regions, and has 8 Gym Leader Pokémon League staff. As in previous games the player's task is to traverse the entire region viaggindo through cities, caves and foreste.Solo that this time will begin in a big city rather than in the usual ones.

next to you will be brand new species of Pokemon, starting with the starter who will accompany:

??? (made by Daddy Loe)

Trive (made by Riki Roki)(name and revamp by Orlando_Bizzo)

Hulin (made by Riki Roki)(revamp by Orlando_Bizzo)

And in the fakedex large preview of the game still not finalized:
Spoiler:

and the national dex with the repose of the game under construction:
Spoiler:

and after the Pokemon trainer:

Riccardo(made by paolo and riki roki)

e

Alexis (made by paolo and Riki roki)

1-Gym Leader
the mother of the two protagonists
type water
(made by paolo and riki roki)

obviously the overworld of certain characters will be divided not shown for the rights of the two rpg.

and now ...... SCREENSHOTS

Spoiler:

<p align="center">Aspetta!</p>
<p align="center">sand you are a tilesetter, spriter, music composer or mapper're looking for you! For information contact the Chapter via msn ([email protected])</p>

Here are the banner:
znlg8i.gif
29zbhuv.gif

give credit to our game if they are used.

And finally, thanks to below present:
Alucus e ¬Penzo• per centro pokèmon (Modificato da me per adattarlo al gioco)
Kyle:alcuni dei tile
RPG Maker XP: Programma base
Pokémon Essential: Starter Kit
[/QUOTE]
We look for people who want to work in all fields

tylerab01

Pokemon AquaHarmony
Years
hmmmmm, the first city..... If you are going to get your starters there then I would think it would be smaller.... Thats just me

koby1

The M4's Best Freind
Years
Tyler he is using a path other than the original small city or town, but you could lose some of the stuff its a little cluttered.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
iki Clubdavide Roki and their team are,
A production made by the Company Ita Roket:

<p align="center">Pokèmon Eco & Pokèmon Uranite</p>

Createdi: riki roki,

Team:

<b>Spriter:</b>
Daddy Loe
Riki Roki
Lim
Ozono
paolo
(cercasi 1 spriter)

<b>Tilesetter</b>
¬Penzo•
¬Loked

<b>Scripter:</b>
Clubdavide

<b>Mapper:</b>
The Womanizer
Jax.

<b>music composers:</b>
/------/--------/-------/

<b>Amministratore dex:</b>
Degio xp

"Travel in the new region-do Kai and uncover the mystery that envelops the 8 challenge
Gym Leader including 5 of 8 other generation, collect their medals, they need to access the alloy kai-do, foil the plans of the evil team Necro, collect new pokemon and legendary live meetings."

After this brief introduction I welcome topic in the official version of Pokemon <u>Eco</u> e <u>Uranite</u>.

wwm5gj.png

Your adventure will be set in new and unexplored regionedi Kai-do that, like other regions, and has 8 Gym Leader Pokémon League staff. As in previous games the player's task is to traverse the entire region viaggindo through cities, caves and foreste.Solo that this time will begin in a big city rather than in the usual ones.

next to you will be brand new species of Pokemon, starting with the starter who will accompany:

??? (made by Daddy Loe)

Trive (made by Riki Roki)(name and revamp by Orlando_Bizzo)

Hulin (made by Riki Roki)(revamp by Orlando_Bizzo)

And in the fakedex large preview of the game still not finalized:
Spoiler:

and the national dex with the repose of the game under construction:
Spoiler:

and after the Pokemon trainer:

Riccardo(made by paolo and riki roki)

e

Alexis (made by paolo and Riki roki)

1-Gym Leader
the mother of the two protagonists
type water
(made by paolo and riki roki)

obviously the overworld of certain characters will be divided not shown for the rights of the two rpg.

and now ...... SCREENSHOTS

Spoiler:

<p align="center">Aspetta!</p>
<p align="center">sand you are a tilesetter, spriter, music composer or mapper're looking for you! For information contact the Chapter via msn ([email protected])</p>

Here are the banner:
znlg8i.gif
29zbhuv.gif

give credit to our game if they are used.

And finally, thanks to below present:
Alucus e ¬Penzo• per centro pokèmon (Modificato da me per adattarlo al gioco)
Kyle:alcuni dei tile
RPG Maker XP: Programma base
Pokémon Essential: Starter Kit
We look for people who want to work in all fields[/QUOTE]

the sprites are okay but some of the mapping is atrocious

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
I really like the look of this. :cer_smile:.

Your mapping is a little different, but I like that style; it is more natural than Nintendo's mapping. Maybe some more grass in required on routes though.

Your fakemon sprites aren't prefect but there a great start and certainly better than a lot of sprites out there.

I can't wait to see how this develops.

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
Years
You definately need to put more grass in your routes, you can get through that first one without battling any Pokemon!
You need some work done, but I hope it takes off!

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Interesting.

About the mapping, I would add more grass in the routes.
And the city looks way too cluttered. Once you add in people, it's gonna create innoying roadblocks.

chriskid198

Happy New Year!
Years
Looks promising, I suggest add more grass to the routes. And your style of mapping towns is... A little small, but it looks nice anyway.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
the first map is veryvery gd, very crazy but gd, lol, but the third pic, i mean its obvious that its supposed to be different levels of trees, high and low ones, but the top right corner is very glitchy... but in general, your mapping style is very unique.... kudos !!!

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Slayring was actually the member who revived this thread. Not sure why this went unnoticed, but I'll be locking this now. :p

-locked-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back