• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Lucré (Tile Inserter needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost

[b][color=orange]ツ[/color][color=teal][i]In the Ma
Years
Notice!

Advanced Scripters needed!
Switching to a FireRed Rom, as it suits more of our needs.

Introduction
Hello, everyone! It has been a while since I have been here. I am nearly complete with "Pokémon Snakewood," and it's a great hack. It got me thinking on my own story and a hack of my own. My last hack wasn't successful I admit to that. I spent a while thinking up a storyline and I couldn't think of anything until my friend gave me an idea. I'm ready to give this another go. I hope everyone likes the story and if your interested feel free to post. The ideas I have are pretty good, I'll need some assistance.

Current Projects
Pokémon Lucré (FireRed ROM)

Pokemon Lucré
(FireRed ROM)
On one dark afternoon the ship was traveling through the Jhoen sea as it turned
midnight and grounded to the floor causing the ship to lose one of it's turbulence
engines on starburt side as the tides drew back. An immediate supply and rescue team
came to the situation and took the passengers to the closest region. Not everybody
survived the crash from the ship, and to make the situation worse there was an obstruction in
the region blocking immediate access to the city. When being dropped off at the region,
an organizational officer questions you as to why you (a young sailor) have a pokemon due
to recent abuses by a mysterious man who captures and sells pokemon for his own self-gain.
The organization later realizes that you have a pokemon given to you by the mysterious man
and has assumptions that you are working for him and suspects others to be apart of it.
From this point on you find yourself in consistent troubles with city members, trainers,
and authority figures. It's up to you as to what happens next!

Side Quest 2%

Graphics
Untitled-2-3.png

Untitled-4-2.png

Untitled-4-4.png

Untitled-1-5.png

Features
50 Side Quest events
Fakemon
New Badges
New Battle Backgrounds
New Hero Sprites
New trainer Sprites
Day & Night System
New Region
New Starters
Twist in storyline!
New sprites + OW

Team
Whisbii / Travis - Creator/Mapper/Story Writer/Scripter/Graphics/Beta Tester
maxj2009 - Story writer / idealist / event idealist / side quest ideas / Beta Tester
Akita303 - Story writer / Graphics
M.L - Tile Insertion \ Animation Creation
Atif - Fakemon Designing \ Fakemon Spriting \ Sprite Inserting
tecya - Advanced Scripter

Application
Code:
Name Preferred:
TimeZone:
E-Mail:
Skills:
Position Applying For:
Proof Of Work:
Past Experience:
Seeking

Urgent! Semi-Urgent

Mapper x2
Scripter x 4 (2 Advanced)
Tile Inserter x 1 / 2
Music Inserter x 1 / 2
Beta Tester x2
Fakemon Artist / Designer x 2
Spriter x3
Battle Backgrounds Creater
Story Writer (Ideas)
Graphics x2
Title Screen Editor x1
Region Mapper x1

Thanks for reading! I hope this catches some attention and feel free to apply if interested. It'll be great!

Last edited:

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
Name Preferred:Xero
TimeZone: pacific standard time
E-Mail: [email protected]
Skills: skilled story writer
Position Applying For: story/event/side quest write
Proof Of Work: working for team daydream/nightmare
Past Experience: ^^^
(do not erase giradialkia)

Ghost

Years
Excuse the above post, I was in another room and my friends brother was still logged on. Do you have any examples I could see?

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
well...im a story writer... i cant really show u anything... i guess i can write something that goes along with ur story if u want.

Ghost

Years
Sure, that would work. I was really asking for a piece you wrote for another story as reference to your ability though. Whatever one is fine with me. If you can describe an event or side quest that'd be great as well. You don't have to write them out, just something you have already written before.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
k, well, ill go along with ur story: On a dark stormy night, the SS Aqua Maria was sailing through the dark, murky ocean. (skipping ahead) Once inland, the hero realizes he is being eyed by the local police. in search of answers, the hero goes to his/her old friend, professor redwood, a woody outdoors man who studies the natures of pokemon. once in his lab, he finds that it had been raided and there were no traces of the professor. once outside, the hero is ambushed by the police, and is challenged into battle, although the mysterious, hooded man who gave the hero his/her pokemon comes to the rescue. you fight one where as he takes on the rest. once the battle is over, the hero pass out with fatigue. he/she awakes in a dimly lit room. the hero walks down the stairs and finds the man sitting at a table... is this good?

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
Thank you! if you want, i can continue writing and pm you it tomorrow at night.

Ghost

Years
That would be great if you may. Also, would you be able to think up possible events that could take place within the first city and the routes prior. This should give us some things to add to the story.

I will start one or two maps tonight as well.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
k. since there r going to be fakemon, it may change, but no problem. iv already got a few planned. also, for the main event (legendary pokemon), do you want me to think it up, or do you want to do it? by the event i mean the encounter, rival interfearance, and evil team manipulation.

Ghost

Years
Well... there's going to be organizations, but teams I'm not sure about. As far as legendary's that'll be later on. We need to brainstorm for the beginning first.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
alright. well ill get to work. ill stop around the third gym. im also going to leave open spots for the organizations

Ghost

Years
That sounds good. Before you get started on the gyms, I wanted to tell you we should take a different approach and not have them. Basically, earn the badges other ways by completing some challenge or task and then you gain the badge. I'm not sure if you like that idea or not. However, feel free to make up as many ideas as you want and we will pull things together surely.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
hmm, interesting approach to the story... I LOVE IT!!! perhaps a scholarly approach? you go to schools to learn to become a gym leader, and to get a badge, you have to beat the principal/dean. what do u think?

Ghost

Years
It's not bad. However, it would be more interesting to the player to gain an outdoorsy experience and encounter vigorous struggles. It could also relate to the story in advancing further.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
okay. im getting a general idea of what to do. ill continue writing tomorrow. its midnight here in cali, but i guess u know that...lol

Ghost

Years
I live in California. haha Alright, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 25, 2013
Name Preferred: XRy0.
TimeZone: GMT + 8:00
E-Mail: [email protected]
Skills: Mapper, Graphics, Artist (Drawing)
Position Applying For: Mapper, Graphics, Artist (Drawing)
Proof Of Work:
Spoiler:

Past Experience: I Run My Own Team.^_^

Ghost

Years
Those are pretty nice graphics. I see you applied for a few other hacks. Will this limit you to helping this hack? Do you have proof of mapping?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back