• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
What are you listening to?
Yep, WAYLT is back in action, this time with 30% less trans fats! So, are you listening to an amazing song from your favorite artist, or a song you're hearing for the first time and want to share it with the world? Well, now you can! However, before you post, please give the short rules listing a quick once over so you know how to post.

WAYLT Posting Guidelines

• It is mandatory that each post have a comment coinciding the song title and artist/band name that is relevant to the song. This is to mitigate the spamming of the thread and to minimize the likeliness of it turning into another PC+1 thread like it has in the past. Posts without a comment will be deleted to keep the thread clean.
  • If you're listening to a song via Youtube, you may link the video along with your post. You may not embed videos.
With that, happy-sharing-your-music-with-onlookers!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles. It's a bit of a break from what I normally listen to (rock, metal, etc) but this song is simply adorable along with beautiful lyrics and such a catchy piano riff. It reminds me of someone whom I absolutely adore so it's a song I have pretty much on repeat recently! Definitely worth a listen if you're looking for a catchy backing tune to an epic moment.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014

The Zombie Song by Stephanie Mabey -- I just saw Warm Bodies yesterday, so this is extremely appropriate. A fun, cute song off an excellent CD (Wake Up Dreaming). Always puts a smile on my face when I'm down. :D

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years

Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks :: I'm becoming more and more a huge fan of this song. I'm not too familiar with the rest of Of Mice and Men's tracks or albums, but I'm thinking about delving a bit deeper into them because if this is any example, I want to be a follower of their music!

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years

Ignore The Whisper by Darling Thieves. The band was called I Hate Kate before, and has vocalist Justin Mauriello, who previously was the vocalist for zebrahead, my favorite band. I love this song.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years

Mogwai - Stop Coming to My House :: The amount of build up from the start to the big release near the end of the middle to the end of the song is monumentally satisfying. I just love this song so much, haha. It's really soothing to start out with, then gradually said build up comes into play and it becomes more dramatic, louder, and harsher and is overall one of the best songs Mogwai has to offer.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years

I've made no real effort to find out what this song is called or who sings it, but I've had it on repeat all day and every time I watch the video I get very, very sad because I enjoy the cast of Super Dangan Ronpa 2 very much and it sucks that most of them had to die.

Spoiler warning for SDR2, by the way. I'm already spoiled so it's fine, but it's a really good plot and if you're reading it then don't watch this.

Sir Codin

We already have a thread like this in the Other Trivia area, but I suppose it would be more fitting here.

"Tomb Spire Ambience" - Michael Land

Series of tunes from THE DIG. It's available on Steam. Play it. It rules.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Of Mice and Men - Little Talks :: I'm becoming more and more a huge fan of this song. I'm not too familiar with the rest of Of Mice and Men's tracks or albums, but I'm thinking about delving a bit deeper into them because if this is any example, I want to be a follower of their music!

Of Mice and Men - Little Talks

Of Mice and Men

Of Mice and Men

crying rn

Of Monsters and Men are brilliant though.

San Cisco - Beach

I like these guys a lot. It's a pretty good song and the fact that they're Australian makes it all the much better. Wooooo.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Atoms for Peace – Default
Amok (2012)
One of the most understandable lyrics on a thom yorke song on the first listen.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
Giving this album a listen through!

PEEPTheAprocalypseFront-450x450.jpg

Pro Era - PEEP: The aPROcalypse

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
crying rn

Of Monsters and Men are brilliant though.
Oh god so happy someone brought this up I was debating whether I should or not lmao. THANK YOU. <3

Mylène Farmer - C'Est Dans L'Air This song has been stuck in my head 24/7 recently because it's just soooo good and so catchy. It's completely different to everything else I've listened to but my boyfriend linked it to me whilst sampling some of his music and it's just... wow. The dramatic feeling whilst it's building up and then the such wonderfully delivered chorus just make this song incredible. It's not a song (or even genre) that I ever expected to like but recently my horizons are broadening a lot haha. Also the music video is incredible trust me.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
The Airborne Toxic Effect- All I Ever Wanted
I heard something about this band somewhere. Can't remember if it was through a friend on Facebook or somewhere else on the Internet but I decided to listen to one of their songs. I like this one so I might listen to them more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back