• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Does Anyone Else Play...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Perhaps you've just gotten into a new game, and you want to talk about it...but you don't know anyone else that plays it! Here's where you can. Just ask if anyone plays a certain game, and the next person will say yes or no, possibly with a comment. You do not have to be the next person in order to say: "Yes I play this game." If a poster above you has posted a game that you play, just quote them and say "Yes" even if it's three posts later.
This thread is just for finding others that play the game; not to discuss it. Once you have found another person that plays your game, you two can discuss it through VM/PM, whatever, try not to do it in this thread. (Also, don't ask if anyone else plays Pokemon...or things that already have their own thread, such as Fire Emblem Awakening.)
I'll start:
Does anyone else play: Dokapon Kingdom

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Dokapon Kingdom

No

I heard of this, but never played it, I kinda want to try it since the english version is from Atlus, and Atlus made one of my favorite series, Shin Megami Tensei.

Does anyone else play: Lollipop Chainsaw
I love this game and it's so inappropriate, constant sexual talk. :P

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Nope. It's not because I don't like Suda, I do like them and I was a fan of No More Heroes...it's really the main character that dis-entices me to play. Not the character herself, more her design; she seems a lot older than she's supposed to be- to me, at least. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, except Suda put a lot of care into deciding who would be the main character, the game's development was almost centered around it. I might play it one day, though.

Does anyone else play: The Ace Attorney series?

Years
No, but I really wanna try it out; heard some good things about Professor Layton. :3

Does anyone play Castle Crashers? It's a really good game and I know some people around PC play it.

Years
Does anyone play Castle Crashers? It's a really good game and I know some people around PC play it.

I've played Castle Crashers, and I didn't really like it. I'd play it, but it's not something I really enjoy.
Does anyone play (blame Nintendo Direct for this) the Mario & Luigi series? It's one of my all time fave series.

darkpokeball

Years
I don't, but it's on my "to play" list. I'm planning on getting it for the PC, and I'd love to see the old Dante again.

Does anyone play Osu!?
I...hadn't even heard of that. Googled it, looks pretty cool, might try it soon.
Does anyone else play...Monster Racers?

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
Years
I...hadn't even heard of that. Googled it, looks pretty cool, might try it soon.
Does anyone else play...Monster Racers?

Nope, mainly cause I don't think it actually came out in Europe, I have no clue, it sorta just disappeared after it was first announced years ago.

Does anyone else play...Solatorobo?

Honest

Hi!
Years
No

I heard of this, but never played it, I kinda want to try it since the english version is from Atlus, and Atlus made one of my favorite series, Shin Megami Tensei.

Does anyone else play: Lollipop Chainsaw
I love this game and it's so inappropriate, constant sexual talk. :P

I'd never spend my time to play the game, because Suda. It's one of my "Youtube and enjoy sex talk" games.

Yeah, I enjoyed the ones I played. Didn't get around to Partners in Time, though, but I hear I'm not missing much there.

Does anyone play Devil May Cry 3?

I actually didn't play 3, even though it's supposed to be the best one. :c

Anyone play Resident Evil 6? Please tell me I'm not the only one still. I bought it for 60, and the crap is 20 in stores now. Ffs

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I actually didn't play 3, even though it's supposed to be the best one. :c

Anyone play Resident Evil 6? Please tell me I'm not the only one still. I bought it for 60, and the crap is 20 in stores now. Ffs

3's definitely the best, but it's extremely easy to make yourself invincible after a few chapters.

Never got around to playing RE6, to tell the truth. I thought about getting it when it was first released, but then it came out and nobody talked about it so I ended up forgetting.

Does anyone else play Persona 4?

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
3's definitely the best, but it's extremely easy to make yourself invincible after a few chapters.

Never got around to playing RE6, to tell the truth. I thought about getting it when it was first released, but then it came out and nobody talked about it so I ended up forgetting.

Does anyone else play Persona 4?

No, but I do consider myself part of the fandom 8) I have burned through numerous videos of events in the story (plot-related, non plot-related and funny events, even let's plays), and I watched the anime when it came out. Been wanting to buy a Vita and get P4G, but I don't have the money to do so.

Does anyone else play Etrian Odyssey?

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
No, but I do consider myself part of the fandom 8) I have burned through numerous videos of events in the story (plot-related, non plot-related and funny events, even let's plays), and I watched the anime when it came out. Been wanting to buy a Vita and get P4G, but I don't have the money to do so.

Does anyone else play Etrian Odyssey?

I've played it and I love it. One of my favorite RPGs on the DS. I'll always remember my first encounter with an FOE.

Does anyone else play Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2?

Years
I've played it and I love it. One of my favorite RPGs on the DS. I'll always remember my first encounter with an FOE.

Does anyone else play Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2?
No but I've played a lot of the other games in the Dynasty Warriors series, like DW6: Empires and DW7. Really excited for DW8, I'm expecting so much from it :>

Anyone play the super fast paced shooter, Tribes: Ascend? I just started playing it again recently and It's even more fun than I remember. Especially after the recent update.

darkpokeball

Years
Nope, mainly cause I don't think it actually came out in Europe, I have no clue, it sorta just disappeared after it was first announced years ago.

Does anyone else play...Solatorobo?
I...actually DO play Solatorobo: Red The Hunter! O.O

@krazzikk Nope, haven't played Tribes:Ascend. Sounds interesting, might look into it.
Does anybody else play...Scribblenauts Unlimited?

Emilia1234

Relapsed
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
No, but the title interests me — if it's Wonderland-related, I have to play it!

Does anyone else play Forty Winks?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
No, never even heard of it.

Does anyone else play...
DotA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back