• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Johto League Showdown ( Beta 1 is coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Nice hack :D, hmm. I want ask something, do we got ash's sprites like in the ash gray? I mean do u change the character sprites from fire red?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Nice hack :D, hmm. I want ask something, do we got ash's sprites like in the ash gray? I mean do u change the character sprites from fire red?

Yes its been changed and made like real ash. Diffrent from Ash Grays's ash.

Rata

Pokemon Terra Firma Creator.
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2020
I think you can be exploted this hack rom.
Some one screenshots are empty, and you can
resolve there.

Good luck!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I think you can be exploted this hack rom. Some one screenshots are empty, and you can resolve there. Good luck!
Bro, i coudn't understand your english, but as far as the screenshot goes,i am going to put new ones soon

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
The screenshots are awfully small.

Can you make them bigger for us to actually see them?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
The screenshots are awfully small.

Can you make them bigger for us to actually see them?

Screenshots have now been Updated and a Video has been uploaded which contains events of mysterious forest only! More will done after mapping is done for next episodes! We were using DP tiles but due to some errors i changed it and used a fresh fire red rom and so we are doing it from scratch.
Our mapping is in progress by ansirent and we'll be doing it at double speed!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Here is my mapping of the 2nd city -
semu6g.jpg
there are lot to do.. I will do the rest tomorrow but tell me if i need to add something else.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Here is my mapping of the 2nd city -
semu6g.jpg
there are lot to do.. I will do the rest tomorrow but tell me if i need to add something else.

There are a lit bit of errors bro in the tiles of Pokecentre and mart! And wrong ladder has been used for climbing on the mountain bro! Well it is beautiful and i will use it for the episode Flower power! And name this place as Florando! And a great idea! Can you see the ganeshwara's maps in my album and do it like them?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm sorry but... what the heck?
Tell me that map is a joke and you don't plan on making it in-game map.
1) It's empty as Snorlax's stomach
2) There are more tile errors than Alakazam's IQ number
3) PC and Mart are unnaturally close to themselves like Magneton
4) The stationary non-door building is pointless as Magikarp
5) Nothing, because I have no more Pokemon comparisons.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I'm sorry but... what the heck? Tell me that map is a joke and you don't plan on making it in-game map. 1) It's empty as Snorlax's stomach 2) There are more tile errors than Alakazam's IQ number 3) PC and Mart are unnaturally close to themselves like Magneton 4) The stationary non-door building is pointless as Magikarp 5) Nothing, because I have no more Pokemon comparisons.
No worry he will improve it and i will also do some changes if required. And the main reason is that our lead mapper ganeshwara is off due to his exams and will join back around march. So, till then, ansirent is my part time mapper. And ansirent also has loads of work, he is mapping for his legend tale too. So, dont worry, the maps will be modified by me before going to public.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
that map has errors yeah but fixable, i like where everything is placed besides the pokemart and pkmn center.

There are a lit bit of errors bro in the tiles of Pokecentre and mart! And wrong ladder has been used for climbing on the mountain bro! Well it is beautiful and i will use it for the episode Flower power! And name this place as Florando! And a great idea! Can you see the ganeshwara's maps in my album and do it like them?

Ok guys i will try to make it more better.

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
Did you scrap this project before?
I have played a johto anime hack before, though it only went up to the hoothoot forest event that I couldn't finish due to a major glitch.
Well anyway, good luck! Been waiting for a Johto anime hack for a long time.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years
hmm nice bro, I had played AshGray hack but it was too tough :p

well all I can do is Support and beta test.. so whenever you release any beta versions or important notice,

just inform me I'll do whatever I can :)
-------------------------------------------

Count me as Beta tester or Supporter up there on "Credits" :p

thanks! :p

Near~

The End is Near...
Years
Hey I know Im doing some mapping and Just Inserting the title screen for you but could you do me a
HUGE Favor: Please Give Credits To Cheve_X For the title screen he is making it will be so epic for sure thanks!
Signing off
~~Syn

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hey I know Im doing some mapping and Just Inserting the title screen for you but could you do me a
HUGE Favor: Please Give Credits To Cheve_X For the title screen he is making it will be so epic for sure thanks!
Signing off
~~Syn

Ok, he will be added in credits soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back