• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Years
@Pink - We've put a lot of work into this post so is it okay if we finish it up to conclude the previous day for our characters?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Pink - We've put a lot of work into this post so is it okay if we finish it up to conclude the previous day for our characters?

Yeah that's alright with me.

Guys, it might take longer for me to answer until I got a new phone. My current one officially broke and won't even start up anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Basically every female becomes a male and every male becomes a female this IC day.

More information will be given on the first post of why this happened etc.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Fair enough, so do our characters just wake up like that then?

Hmm... depends d: The ones that were already awake could be shocked when they set a step and are suddenly the opposite gender. This would be more fun I think though xD Both for the writer and the reader.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
This is going to be a Yami-free IC day (probably until night is just beginning to fall), though I'll be doing something I usually despise: solo-posting.

That said, it's going to be relevant to Luna and Yami, even if Luna isn't there for it. SUPER IMPORTANT SIDE-PLOT INITIATED.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Forgive me for not posting in so long. Anyways, for male- or female- only Youkai species, would that mean they lose their power [e.g, a Yasha not being able to summon] or would they keep it? Or would it be impossible for their species to be genderbent? ack too many questions

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
They'd probably keep their powers. The powers wouldn't be gender-specific; just the race, which coincidentally has those powers.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Yasha's will keep their powers because well... even though some Youkai's are gender restricted, there are also rare occasions where there are female Yasha's. That's why Ryuu didn't suspect anything when Eva turned out to be a Yasha... Even though she was a boy from the beginning, Ryuu thought she was a female Yasha.

Also, nothing would happen with the traps I guess xD They just become the gender that they've already been pretending to be so nothing much will happen to them if it comes to appearence.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
According to the OP, we have two spots open, and even if we didn't, Pink's been a bit lenient lately; would start making an SU if were you. Still, it may be better to wait for Pink to say it first.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
[OOC= Let me know if the Vampire spot is taken and I can sorta change it up, though, I really wanna be a Vampire lol.]

Name: Blythe Chi-Okan
Nickname: -
Specie: Vampire

Appearance:

Human Form
Spoiler:

Transformation Process
Spoiler:

Vampire Form
Spoiler:

Personality: Usually described as aloof and stodgy, Blythe has a hard time finding friends in most people. He searched for the reason that they're being kind, regardless of the situation. He finds happiness in the small moments of life that truly deserve it. Even he cannot deny the beauty in seeing another person selflessly helping another or the sun rising from below the horizon. Besides all of that though he is noticeably a brooding character while he keeps to himself most of the time, he is also very insightful.

When transformed into a vampire he is arguably more aggressive and direct, being ready to take on anyone that offends him, though, that rarely happens. His emotions are amplified, mostly his need to protect those that he cares for and his ability to effectively announce them.

History: Blythe was born in the Youkai world but orphaned as a infant in the Human world; for reasons unknown. In a mountainous region he was found by an odd Korean couple and raised as their own. He's been told that his upbringing has been rough for them, considering the fact that he craved blood as a child and made it obvious with his diminutive biting on them. They were crazy, or atleast he had thought so. It was obvious they weren't normal, his 'mom' was sensitive to things; a very perceptive woman in most situations. While his father was exceptional kind and humane; he had great ideals for the world that led to stable peace for the world.

When he turned thirteen a unthinkable accident occurred at his 'human' public school. At most times he had his hunger under control, his parents always gorging him before sending him off too school. Well, its no myth that a vampire has an exceptionally close relation to their sense of smell. A human's blood could be overwhelmingly alluring and cause a vampire to lose control. At the time, Blythe had never before encountered such a obstacle. Needless to say, he drained the boy dry and left the school distraught and petrified. He returned home after weeks of berating and tortuous emaciation in the mountain range; his body was weakly, his mind at the brink, and his will broken.

Even when looking at his son's gaunt appearance and his blood stained clothes, his father still did not see the need to scourge him, in fact, he did the opposite. Blythe was sure that it would had made him feel better to at least had been scolded for taking another's life. Unfortunately, his father was not as heartless as too kick him while he was down.

After that Blythe wanted to live up to the expectations that his father had set for him. It was never an easy road. Living in populated cities, going from country to country... holding one's fangs. Nuh huh. It was no where near easy but for the sake of his parents and for the sake of his humanity, Blythe tried his hardest.

Of course their were slip ups throughout the next three years but those were minor. No where near as brutal as middle schooler slaying. He drifted through life knowing that he was indiscriminately different than the others. No matter how much he tried, he realized that the humans would always sense it, the danger that lurked in him. So he started to avoid them before they could avoid him; it was a lonely existence.

All that changed when he turned fifteen and his supposed birth parents, two vampires from the Youkai realm came to claim him. The first meeting was tense, they assumed that he would just up and leave, which of course he didn't do. His human mother and father was vehement in their endeavor to keep him; even when outmatched in every way. They left the decision up to Blythe however, promising to be okay with his choice regardless of the direction it took him. After a week of thought, tense negotiations, and nagging promises of a better living, Blythe chose his vampire parents.

Goodbyes were unnecessary for him, he knew how his parents felt and seeing them would probably just convince him to stay. He left with the vampires and after three years of adjustment he was enrolled into the Academy. Whether or not he's ready for it all doesn't matter, he knows that he won't fall into the savagery of a regular vampire.

Weakness: Water, Rosaries, Tears.
Other: He has a love for the beautiful things in life.
Code: Watermelon Strawberry

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 16, 2014
My SU!
Spoiler:

If the user above gets the remaining vampire spot, I will probably adjust Koyatsu's backstory and species of Youkai to fit

Last edited:
Years
What a hilarious chapter to join us in haha
Loving the genderbend posts so far.

Pink we really are nearly done with out post for the previous IC day now, sorry for such a long delay. I'll get to work on Allister's first post of the new IC day soon so I can post pretty much as soon as the JP is posted.

Back