• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dr.Latios's Egg Adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netta

Hikari Ko
Years
Is it possible for me to have a fire type egg? I think firetypes and dragons are the bomb. So like, not to complain, how does one get a dragon type such as Bagon? Just a question.

Charizard-Kun™

I'm Shadow Grovyle Now
Years
Well, I forgot to make a dragon egg. Sorry. But I think you can take the firetype egg and I'll hatch it to a dragon when you get the posts. I choose firetype eggs cuz thats the closest to dragontypes.

So... Here you go!

fireegg1nr.gif

Netta

Hikari Ko
Years
Thank you soo much. I can't wait til it haches. Quick question though. . . How do I get the egg? I see other eggs on the post but I don't see the one that's for me. Am I to like. . . do something to get it other than posting?

Charizard-Kun™

I'm Shadow Grovyle Now
Years
Netta, find your post and look at the post that below it. You'll find your egg there.
and thats ok mewtwao, accidents happen.

Netta

Hikari Ko
Years
I see it yay. Thanks Dr. Latios.

Just hope it shows up on my posts now. ^_^ wow, my first egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back