• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

ryziken

Neutral scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
Hey RNC, this is my first time using your thread. I was wondering.. I saw that u can give any item, but is that just for 4th gen?

If you do that for B/W, I would greatly appreciate if I could have one of each Power item (Bracer, Band, etc), since I need new ones for my White version and I don't care to go thru the battle subway six times!

I can offer six Dream World Pokemon from my thread :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
In post 5: FarAway Island Mew lv30 ID 52836 *shiny*
It is hacked. Please remove it and notify anyone who you have traded it to about its illegitimacy.

Have you used pokecheck yet and checked anything else rare? Let me know.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2012
Is Eigakan Darkrai lv50 Bold ID 07147 still available? if so what would you like for him? gen 5

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC, this is my first time using your thread. I was wondering.. I saw that u can give any item, but is that just for 4th gen?

If you do that for B/W, I would greatly appreciate if I could have one of each Power item (Bracer, Band, etc), since I need new ones for my White version and I don't care to go thru the battle subway six times!

I can offer six Dream World Pokemon from my thread :)
No those items are free, I don't want any thing for them, just catch me on here please!! ")

In post 5: FarAway Island Mew lv30 ID 52836 *shiny*
It is hacked. Please remove it and notify anyone who you have traded it to about its illegitimacy.

Have you used pokecheck yet and checked anything else rare? Let me know.
Thanks, I will remove it and don't think I have traded it to any one!!
Is Eigakan Darkrai lv50 Bold ID 07147 still available? if so what would you like for him? gen 5

Yes, I still have all of my pokes!!

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Apparently I have the only modem in the world that doesnt allow the firewall to be removed manually, I have arranged them to sort it out for me on my day off, which is thursday, Im useless with this stuff so Im at they're mercy, Im on the work PC now.

Zeus

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey, it gives me some thing to do, but I found some more of the pokes and am going in now, you should already have the fc, see you in there!!

Let me ask some thing, are you sure you got the natures right on some of those pokes?? I have an entei that is hasty, not relaxed and an raikou that is relaxed not hasty??

Last edited:
Years
HEY RNC

ok i have been searching forever but I CANT FIND THESE POKES I was wondering if you had these or could trade me these

any MALE togetic or togekiss (NOT TOGEPI)

and any FEMALE skitty

i am trying to get a eevee with wish

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No I'm not sure, I could have switched them.
I'll do a double check to make sure, but do think you switched them!!
HEY RNC

ok i have been searching forever but I CANT FIND THESE POKES I was wondering if you had these or could trade me these

any MALE togetic or togekiss (NOT TOGEPI)

and any FEMALE skitty

i am trying to get a eevee with wish

Let me finish my trade and I will check for you, but it will be 4th gen, you know that right??

Years
YEP, as always!!!!!!!!

i like 4th gen wifi rooms better too

in 5th gen they always have problems. its so annoying and it never happens in 4th gen

hey which Friend Code do you want me to use anyway?

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
YEP, as always!!!!!!!!

i like 4th gen wifi rooms better too

in 5th gen they always have problems. its so annoying and it never happens in 4th gen

hey which Friend Code do you want me to use anyway?

I have to give it to you when I find the pokes for you!! :)

Cadekol, I already got my white game, just need to play it til I can trade with myself, I reset it and have only done the 1st battle!!

Back