• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose Your Own Adventure! - ??? Edition.

Years
Choose Your Own Adventure! - Hoenn Edition.

EDIT: Ok since no one is voting :( I will start it the CYOA in Hoenn. Also, the gender will be pre picked since no one votes.
HERE WE GO

You wake up inside a truck, as you are thinking how you got in the truck, the door opens, revealing your mom!
"Ok Sweetie, come on out and see our new home!" Your mother says
New home? Oh right, you moved from Johto to LittleRoot Town in the Hoenn region. You decided to get your new Pokemon AFTER moving.

You go in your home and your mom tells you to set your clock. You do it since you need the time. You decide the time is 5:51 in the afternoon. Pretty late. You open your PC and take your potion out. Now you are ready to go! You head downstairs and your mom calls you quickly to the TV.
Whatever it was, you missed it. Your mom says your Dad was on TV, and how she thinks he might like seeing his Son. (AUTHORS NOTE: Yes he IS A boy.) You decide to see your dad and travel to Petalburg, but you need a Pokemon. You hear of your neighbors, and decide to go visit them. Your neighbors mom says May is in her room. You go into it, weird style. You see a Pokeball, you touch it, but someone stops you in your tracks. You talk to her and find out her name is May. She goes onto her PC and you leave your new friends room.

2Hours Later

You hear a scream of horrifying terror on Route 1. You go investigate after rushing to it, you see Professor Birch, you know him from Professor Elms Lab!

"HELP ME PLEASE BOY!" Professor Birch Says
You wonder HOW you can help.
"IN MY BAG, THERE ARE 3 POKEBALLS!" He continues
You see three pokemon, Treecko, Mudkip, and Torchic. You dont know which one to choose!

-Choose Torchic
-Choose Mudkip
-Choose Treecko

Last edited:
Years
  • VA
  • Seen Feb 4, 2012
I can't believe nobody's posted in this yet.

Anyways, I vote for Unova and a female character.

Back