• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen St Patrick's Day Special Unova Poll!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Okay, so I'm putting the weekly poll prefix on this because it's working like a weekly poll, but it's not the weekly poll. Someone else is still going to do Monday's weekly poll!

So, in the St Patrick's Day tradition, which is your favourite green Pokemon?
(I'm not adding an actual poll because that'd take waaay too long, but still reply to this thread picking your favourite green Unova Pokemon and why, woo!)

Also, these are green according to the Pokedex, so yeah.

1. Snivy
2. Servine
3. Serperior
4. Pansage
5. Simisage
6. Swadloon
7. Cottonee
8. Whimsicott
9. Petilil
10. Lilligant
11. Basculin
12. Maractus
13. Trubbish
14. Garbodor
15. Solosis
16. Duosion
17. Reuniclus
18. Axew
19. Fraxure
20. Golett
21. Golurk
22. Virizion
23. Tornadus

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
My favorite Green Pokemon of the Unova region is Axew. I think he is a very cute Dragon Pokemon and i absolutely love his design, especially his teeth that stick out ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Imma get some hate, But definitely Garbodor. I never thought I'd love it as much as I do. Plus, the both Trubbish and Garbodor are cute, idc what anyone says, I'd hug them both. <33

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Golurk. Oh my god, Golurk. Sorry Snivy family, but it's A GIANT FRIGGING ROBOT GHOST. THAT FLIES. It brings back all the good memories of Megas XLR, Iron Giant, and Gundam in one go.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I'd say Snivy because he was my starter in Black 2. I've always thought he was pretty cool.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Where's Haxorus? He's green too, and Golurk is light blue.

Due to the lack of Haxorus and the question of whether or not Golurk really is green, my vote goes to Serperior.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Where's Haxorus? He's green too, and Golurk is light blue.

Due to the lack of Haxorus and the question of whether or not Golurk really is green, my vote goes to Serperior.

It's according to the pokedex colour sorting, so that's why Golurk is there and Haxorus isn't.

I however vote for Fraxure and Virizion because they're daym strong and both very pretty :3

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Are you not including Chespin, which is undoubtebly going to be in that group? It is the Grass starter for Gen. VI, after all, though its evolutions obviously are not known.

Cyclone

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Are you not including Chespin, which is undoubtebly going to be in that group? It is the Grass starter for Gen. VI, after all, though its evolutions obviously are not known.

Cyclone

"St Patrick's Day Special Unova Poll!"

This is in the Fifth Generation forum. I'll leave the rest for you to assume.

Years
Serperior, an elegant piece of class for a Pokemon. My second favorite Unova Poke and just undoubtedly an awesome Pokemon overall. Competetively, it's not the best, but just you wait for Contrary Serperior and he'll laugh at you all day. But yes, Serperior is my favorite but I also love Golurk and Reuniclus.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
"St Patrick's Day Special Unova Poll!"

This is in the Fifth Generation forum. I'll leave the rest for you to assume.
Duly noted.

Not sure I have a favourite. I've always liked Snivy in the anime, though.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2020
Even though the ones I actually use the most in-game are Reuniclus and Golurk (and Leavanny, which apparently isn't green even though it's green), my personal favorite out of all of those has to be Petilil.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Whimsicott. I like how it is a cute fluffy cotton ram. Mini rams are so cute in Sonic and Castle Crashers. I just love rams. B(! Whimsicott also holds a special place in my heart for being my first BW shiny.

Years
It's a tie between the Snivy and Pansage lines for me, I just love them.

Snivy's line looks so awesome, while Pansage's line are monkeys, and given my Chinese Zodiac sign is the monkey, it makes it very fitting for me to like them.

Back