• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Episodes

xGal

Mhm
Years
What are your favorite episodes? Mine are episodes 22, 23 and 24 of season 1. The episodes when ash were trying to beat Sabrinah were really sad, exciting and more... It's just the perfect trio of episodes. I downloaded them in Full HD. From the time I downloaded, I didn't stop enjoying them. Sorry about my English, I'm writing that from an iPod...

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Bulbasaur's Mysterious garden, episode 051 of the first season. Me and my sister watched that on VHS over and over.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
- A Call For Brotherly Love
- Scare At Litwick Mansion
- Explorers of the Heroes Ruin
- Movie Time! Zorua in "The Legend of the Pokémon Knight"!

They're all on my current favourites list. And also on the to-watch list for the Watch-Along Club hahaha. I haven't thought about the older series in a while though and it's hard to distinguish 'favourite' from 'one that I happened to see a lot'. And my favourites have certainly changed- I used to be a.... eugh... PokéShipper. So you know... Stun Spore Detour, Wherefore Art Thou, Pokémon, etc. Yeah. But I think some that I still really like now is the Sabrina arc, Holy Matrimony and other Rocket-centrics, the Larvitar arc, the Johto League/end of Master Quest/beginning of Hoenn. Yeah. I don't have specific episodes in my head at all. Just arcs and character stuff and yeah. ^^;

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Well, some of my favorites, except for about 2 of them, I don't mind seeing in them in Japanese, English or Spanish. My favorite episodes in order:
All are from Unova - my favorite generation in the anime

01 • "Emolga and the New Volt Switch" - I love Emolga's laughing in this episode, and when she doesn't want to battle and just kept using Volt Switch, and her rivalry staring with Snivy. My favorite all time favorite scene from the anime is in this episode - Emolga's facial expression when she is getting tickled by Minccino's tail

02 • "Hurry Up! The Pokémon Gulf Coast Rescue Squad" (so far only in Japanese) what do I love about it? two of my top 3 favorite Pokemon in the same episode - Watchog and Dewott!

03 • "The Battle According to Lenora" - again, another episode with Watchog!! battling and winning! (looses in the next episode)

04 • "The Beartic Mountain Feud!" - because of Mienfoo, I wish he could appear longer in more episodes, like this one, instead of just 5 second cameos. One of my sound for receiving text messages is Mienfoo speaking in this episode.

05 • "Purrloin: Sweet or Sneaky?" - how can I not love Purrloin!! Wonder what happened to Cilan to make hime dislike them so much.

06 • "Emolga the Irresistible!" - that cute Emolga premier in the anime, many times i though I died from Emolga's cuteness and came back.

07 • "Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige!" - battle with Snivy and Cinccino! I also loved when Oshy knocked Emolga away with water gun. I'm assuming that Emolga smashed into Cinccino off screen

08 • "Minccino—Neat and Tidy!" - Minccino in general makes me love this episode, and Bel's clumsiness

09 • "Clash of the Connoisseurs!" (season 15 has not yet been dubbed in Spanish) - again, Purrloin makes its appearance.

10 • "Strong Strategy Steals the Show!" episode will be dubbed tomorrow in English, really loved Liepard appearance in an episode, just wished that Stephan knew how to battle better. (again, I can't wait to see this episode in my own language, but season 16 has not yet been dubbed in Spanish)

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Tree's a Crowd.

Or whatever it is called. I always loved this episode because it featured my favorite Pokemon: Treecko. I could never get enough of this episode and I kind of want to watch it again because that's how much I love it. I especially loved it when it battled Ash and became one of his Pokemon. That was the best part. But in particular I don't have any other favorite episodes.

-Slick-

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 30, 2017
For me its gotta be episode 270 "Can't Beat the Heat" because of the classic rivalry of Ash and Gary. This battle is the battle we've been waiting for since we first saw Ash and Gary on episode 1. It's not like the other ash vs gary fights where it ended up one sided. This is the epic conclusion. I just wish the Electivire vs Pikachu battle that took place later in the future didn't happen because that kind of ruined the awesome ending of the two rivals with Gary on his way to become a researcher.

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2013
It has been years since i watched Pokemon last, but I can always remember certain episodes of Pokemon that stays with me. One of my favourite was when Ash had to say goodbye to Butterfree! Its one of the best! :)

Back