• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey all

Yo-yo-oh

I am the alpha and the omega!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
Hey all, Yo-yo-oh here, Just though I'd say "hello" My favorite Pokemon are Ninetales, Umbreon (Clearly!) and Mew! What are yours?

Anyway, I have been working on my pokemon game "Pokemon: Pink" purely programmed in C# (XNA not a rom hack!)

Here is the peek at the battle screen. (What do you think?)
i.imgur.com/rWRnDfN.jpg

Years
Hi Yo-yo, welcome to PC! :) Your favorite Pokemon are awesome and are some of my favorites too. But I especially adore Whimsicott, the Snivy line, Mareep line, and other cool ones like Wartortle. So hard to pick since there are so many great ones. <3 I don't think I could ever settle for just one favorite haha.

That's an awesome-looking battle screen, too! Great job. If you want to share information about your upcoming fangame you should stop by Game Development as all non-hacking games go there. It's a great little place with wonderful resources and helpful regulars, so you'll likely love it there. I'd suggest checking the Progressing Games subforum; it has a sticky there called "your game ideas" where you can tell others about your game ideas as well as receive feedback and the like. There are also a lot of great tutorials to check out over in Game Dev. so that's another reason to poke around. Go and take a look!

Enjoy your staaay and feel free to friend request me anytime. Cheers~!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Hey there, what the hell is going on in that picture I see like 3 windows open and everything

Good to see a pokemon game being made that isn't a rom hack :D I will definitly give it a try when alpha/beta is released shoot me a PM when it is

Yo-yo-oh

I am the alpha and the omega!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 14, 2013
Thanks dudes! I guess that screenshot does look a bit random VERY random.
I also love the "slogan" on PC it made me lol.

Oh and

Most right window = Debug console.
Purple window = Game window ,Changes to purple and stops drawing while the game is paused/in battle.
Last window = Battle window.

Back