• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Tournament Series: RU / NU / PU

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
yo wolf is this still going on??

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Sorry about that. Anyway, I replaced Aryan with Narnia for ignoring Doronjo's message. I'll give you two until March 11th to finish your match. Please do it as soon as possible so we can move on.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Extended to March 15th. Please get your match done soon etc etc.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
WOLF IT'S APRIL.
OOPS.

Week 2 (BW NU) has started!

ForeverDash vs Forever
Narnia vs Jake♫
Diversion vs Twihiki_Amias
GolurkIsDaBomb vs tigerBLADE

Deadline is April 22nd. I will be handing out infractions to whoever that fails to schedule their match. I didn't bother following the forum rules last time, but I won't be holding back now. If you are too busy and need to be replaced, post here. If your opponent is ignoring you, post here.

Last edited:

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Lost against Nica 2-0. Knew I was gonna loose from the start. She's the NU Queen. :33

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
Week 3 (BW PU) has started!

Twihiki_Amias vs ForeverDash
Jake♫ vs GolurkIsDaBomb
Narnia vs Diversion
Forever vs tigerBLADE

Deadline is April 29th. I will be handing out infractions to whoever that fails to schedule their match. If you are too busy and need to be replaced, post here. If your opponent is ignoring you, post here.

Last edited:

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
lost against Twihiki_Amias 1-2 GG :]

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
We will be wrapping up the tournament soon on the final week! Week 4 will be starting this Saturday night (May 4th) at 9 PM (EST). This week will essentially be a race to see who gets 100 points the fastest. I attempted to choose a time and date that most people are fine with, so no one will be at a disadvantage. If you have forgotten, Week 4 is a free-for-all where everyone requests for battles on the server, then logs the battles they've finished here. You can see how many points you have amassed from the previous weeks in the first post of this thread. All of the metagames we used in this tournament will be allowed during Week 4, in addition to any type of Random Battle.

Back