• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon MVL Fire Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
First of all I want to say some things:
-My english (especially my grammar) is terrible. I try to make it understandable.
-This is my very first expierence with rom hacking. Appreciate that.

description.jpg

Now that I have said that, I want to present you: Pokemon MVL Fire red. This is not a hack, it's a more extensive version of pokemon fire red. It's exactly the same story line, but I edited the trainers, wild pokemon and there are a couple of new people. I know that there are many other roms like these, but I wanted to make my own version with my own ideas. This is a hack for those who like the fire red game and want a little bit more challenge. please do not complain about the difficulty of making this hack. I know it's not that hard, but for me it was the first time I actually worked with advancemap, advancetrainer etc. Just play and see. :)

features.jpg

-National dex at the start. [added in BETA1, not in ALPHA]
-Increased difficulty.
-Trainers have other pokemon.
-All pokemon from gen1 to gen3 catchable.
-Gym leaders have more pokemon
-Trainers' pokemon have different levels.
-Some new events and new maps.
-2 new rivals! May and brendan from Hoenn! [Currently they don't disappear after you battled them, so they look like a normal trainer]
-Some familiar people will come on your path during your journey. People like Bruno, and Brock will appear again.

Upcoming fuatures:
-New events
-More new trainers
-More routes with wild pokemon
-A brand new elite four and champion

nq23km.png

Tools used so far:
AdvanceMap
AdvanceTrainer
AdvanceStarter
XSE (Extreem Dcript Editor)
FSF (Free Space Finder)
Evolution Editor Pro

screenshots.jpg

The mapping is almost unedited, so it's unnecessary to make screens of it.

Alpha screens:
Spoiler:

Beta screen:
Spoiler:

pokemon_banner.jpg

Known Bug List:
Spoiler:

New Evolutions:
Spoiler:

images

Download ALPHA version (Done till mt.moon):
ALPHA

Download BETA 1 (2 gyms long):
BETA1

Please give me good advice and if u report bugs tell me :)

urgently looking for a support banner! If someone can help me, contact me please!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
Download BETA 1 (done till viridian city)
Beta till Viridian City?? I thought beta 1 till Cerulean City ==". But i like your project. =p~

Years
~Beta 1 is here!~

You can play with your alpha save file, just change the names.

You can now get your 2nd badge, this is the end of beta 1.

-May and Brendan are added!-
May above viridian city, Brendan in Pewter city.
(They don't walk away, and I might not fix that till I completed the game!)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Download link not working

Hi!

I liked the sound of this hack, so I clicked on the link for the Beta download. I got a message saying "Invalid or deleted file". Do you know when it will be uploaded again? (I'm guessing that's what needs to be done, I don't use Mediafire)

EDIT 14 July - tried again, Beta link doesn't work (same message as before). The Alpha link doesn't work either.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2024
Hi!

I liked the sound of this hack, so I clicked on the link for the Beta download. I got a message saying "Invalid or deleted file". Do you know when it will be uploaded again? (I'm guessing that's what needs to be done, I don't use Mediafire)

EDIT 14 July - tried again, Beta link doesn't work (same message as before). The Alpha link doesn't work either.

29 October 2012 - forgot about this hack. Tried both links again, still get the "Invalid or deleted file" message.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Unfortunately this thread has been bumped beyond the one moth limit so it will have to be closed.

mysteryme, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back