• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon MMO: Beta Testers.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Hello. Welcome to the world of Pokemon. You are about to embark on a journey with strange and wonderous creatures. As you travel through the land of Kanto, you will experience fun times and tough challenges. But never fear, for you will not be alone in your journey~ BZZT~ Journey. You will each have one pokemon to ~BZZT~ To ~BZZZTTT~

System error 300929. Error. System Intialising. Warning. Unable to disconnect from Server 001. Warning.

~~~~~~

Nideous opened his eyes. He sat up and scratched his head. Where was he? Last thing he remembered was them connecting some kind of machine to his head, then he went to sleep. His gloved hand came away from his face. Some spikey orange hair fell over his eyes. He brushed it out of his face and felt some goggles. He grinned. Had he made it? Was in in the new game? As he looked around, he was disappointed to see he had not. He and several others were on some kind of weird platform. It was oval shaped, and a bright neon green. As far as the eye could see, there was code. Daniel had no idea what it was for. He assumed they were on some kind of loading screen... Or something to that extent.

~~~~~~

System failure. Warning, unable to disengage players. Warning, system has been corrupted. System is unstable.

Operator code, 40029. System data partially restored. Initializing character data.

~~~~~~

Nideous was very surprised when a very large machine appeared on his arm. This machine had a screen on it. There were several tabs. One was listed Pokemon. Another Items. Yet a third was Rank. There was another one called Player Statistics. And finally, there was Keyboard. Nideous pressed the Pokemon Tab. He could see two figures. A small Minccino, and an egg. He pressed on the Minccino, and a pokeball appeared. He dropped it to the ground, and a small, life-like and very cool looking Minccino appeared. She looked at him and let out a very real sounding cry.

"That's cool," Nideous said. His eyes flickered to the device on his arm, where his words appeared, complete with his user name attached to it. After a few moments, it faded and a new tab appeared, reading Text Log.

~~~~~~

System scan in progress. Warning, unknown virus detected. Unable to self correct. System crash inevitable. Unable to disengage players. Player data will be lost.

~~~~~~

Zanzer looked at his device. As a Mod, his was naturally more updated and functional than the ones the players had. Unfortunately for him, this also gave him some new responsiblity. Responsiblity he had already grown tired of. He had signed up to test the game, not keep it safe. He sighed when his screen flashed. There was a major disturbance in Pallet Town. Wait, wasn't that the site of the new batch of players? He was all the way in Lavender Town! What was he supposed to do about it? He scrolled down the list of players that were online in Pallet Town. He picked out a rookie player, one that had also just started. Time to foist this off on them. He clicked on their record. It was perfectly clean. Which of course it would be, considering that he had just joined like a half an hour ago. He typed them a quick message.

Congradulations. You have been selected to be a new Moderator of this server. Later.

That should do it. Let Alason deal with the problem, whoever he or she was. He clicked send, and then clicked the Moderator tab. He dabbled with a few options and when he was done, he was just a normal player again. Alason, whoever it was, was now the new Mod. Good for him... Or her. Zanzer turned and began walking away, glad that he was not the ne to deal with this new problem. Let Alason deal with it.

(OOC: And... GO!)

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Ah, Pallet Town. It feels kind of nostalgic being here, having been so long since he played Red Version. Alason ran to the south end of the town and turned to take a good look at its entirety: Oak's Lab, Green's house, and... hm. Something was going on with Red's house, it looked like it was glitching out. Trails of ones and zeroes played around the house, it was disconcerting.

Then something next to his pocket beeped. "Huh?" Alason picked it up off of the belt loop it was hanging from. "A bracer?" With a nice chrome finish, it was just two leather straps with two more crossed over each other on the inside to make a boxed-in X, and a full leather cover on the out. The outside had a large metal Pokéball fused to it, too, with a blinking button. White. Red. White. Red. Alason pressed it, and a message popped up on a holographic interface.

Congradulations. You have been selected to be a new Moderator of this server. Later. As soon as he pressed the big red X at the top right of the message, lines of code flooded the interface and left behind a menu. From the top to bottom, there were "PokéDex, Pokémon, Items, Alason, Rank, ModMenu, Options," and "Log Out".

Moderator? Does that mean he can do things the other players can't? Great!... Ugh. That means more responsibilities, too. "I'm guessing I'll be the one taking care of Red's place." And so he went after closing the menu, straight up to the door, which was slowing being covered in binary. He opened the door before the ones and zeroes overtook the handle (could've sworn there was a two in there somewhere), and looked around for a source. Nothing on the first floor except floating code, so Red's bedroom must be where it's coming from.

As soon as he got up the stairs, the first thing to see was a large hole in the wall near the TV. It looked like the code was holding it open, and sticking his head inside, Alason saw something you'd only find in a Megaman game. There were platforms to walk along in neon blue, and code floating everywhere like fog. Something stood still in it, though. "Hm? It's too dark." He tried calling out to a lump of code. So moderator-y. "Hey! Can you respond?!"

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Black Mamba woke up. Black Mamba, that name is freaken awesome! He brushed his hair out of his face, it was black. Was he in the game? He looked around and saw that he wasn't. He was on some kind of neon green, oval platform with a bunch of other players. Black Mamba had to smirk at all of the anime looking characters.

To each his own, but Black Mamba didn't like Japanese cartoons. He didn't like their comics either except pokespecial, which was awesome. Black Mamba noticed a whole lot of binary code as far as the eye could see. He then looked at the device with the screen on his arm.

He selected Pokemon and saw a Deino sprite. He selected it, and a Pokeball appeared in his hand. He pressed the switch, and out came his Deino. It emitted a real sounding cry and Black Mamba smiled. "I'd name you Ryu but I always name my Deinos Ryu, so let's do something different. Your name is Hydra," said Black mamba.

Black Mamba wondered if this was like the other Pokemon games where you could look at your player character on the screen, he wanted to see if he had red irises like he designed. He decided to ask the dude with the orange hair and the Minccino for help. "Hey, how do you view yourself on the screen?" he asked.

Nideous

Years
The virus sat munching on the code. It had it's own code, as glitchy and messed up as ever, but it was not too different than a pokemon. All virus's were like this. This was virus just a mass of unused pixels. You could see bits of pokmon here and there, like a Purrloin's tail or a Machoke's belt. Anyone that performed a scan like it was a wild pokemon would come up with two types. Dark/Fighting. It turned when something called out to it. It couldn't see the Mod. All the Mod was was more yummy code to eat. In a rush of hunger, it attacked.

~~~~~

Nideous watched as first a display came up on his text bar: Black Mamba has sent out Deino. That was awesome. Then Black Mamba's words that he said also appeared on the screen. This happened a split second after he said them aloud. Nideous looked up and realised that Black Mamba was talking to him. He shrugged.

"How the heck would I know?" Nideous said, his own words appearing on the text log. He grew tired of watching his text log. He clicked on the tab that said Nideous. First thing he saw was his profile. He saw a small picture of him, along with his details. Those of course, he had left blank. He clicked the options tab. First thing he did was change the display so that everyone's name appeared. He could see their names, but unless they did the same thing, they couldn't see his. He decided that his pokemon needed a name other than Minccino. He glanced at Deino. Apparently just saying the name meant nothing. He clicked the Pokemon tab, then clicked on Minccino. He saw the stats, as well as everything else. Huh, looked like this was a girl Minccino... He clicked the name. A bar popped up for him to type it in. Now... What to name her... He typed in Cayla. He didn't know why. Just seemed right. When he pushed enter, Minccino's name changed to Cayla. That also brought a smile to his face.

"Hey, Black Mamba, try playing with your thing-a-ma-jig. You don't know what kind of things you can do!" Nideous called out to him. He turned and picked Cayla up, surprised at how real she felt. They had really outdone themselves on this. Now, if only they could do something about the load time.

Discordant Harmony

Dispensing Donuts
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
DiceBot, Dice for short, cracked open his eyes to find himself lying down on something. Above, there was nothing but code for as far as the eye could see. He sat up and looked around. It appeared he and the other players were on some form of platform in the massive sea of code. The guy could only assume one of two things: they were loading the game, or the game had crashed. Looking down at himself, he saw he was wearing an awesome trench coat. Searching through the pockets he found nothing, but saw some manner of interface spawn on his arm.

Standing up, Dice inspected the machine he could only call a Pip-Boy. He tapped the 'Items' Tab, opening up his inventory. Listed were a Potion (Standard for a Pokemon Game. He wondered if the one in Red's house was still there as bonus loot for a smart player.), 5 Pokeballs, and a set of dice which presumably activated his Gambler powers. Closing that tab, he checked Character Statistics, which was pretty blank due to only just starting, but had a picture of himself. Seemed Dice had a budget of 1000 pokédollars. Rank seemed boring so he ignored it.

The Gambler glanced up at the others, a few of which had also awakened. Seemed one had a Minccino, and the other a Deino. Dice figured his Spiritomb would give an early game advantage, though it would likely be outclassed by their fully evolved Pokemon in the endgame. At least, that's how Dice predicted it. He went to check his Pokemon Tab now, seeing the sprite hopping up and down in his party list. Pressing the button, Dice spawned his own Pokeball and called out Spiritomb. The spiral of souls appeared, letting out its long and somewhat disturbing cry, it awaited orders. Never being very food at names, Dice considered it for a while. He heard one of the other players asking how to look at himself, and called over to him, "Open Player Statistics on your Pip-Boy. Or Pokeinterface, or what have you."

Turning back to the Spiritomb, Dice came up with the most horrible name in the history of Pokemon, "Your species is supposed to be mischievous and tricky. You will be The Ensorceled Jester That Enlivenes Always! Jester for short."

Pirate Hunter

Back To My Origins
Years
I was Hunter here, a different world apart, coding and machines floating all across as I attempted to come to grip with where exactly I was. Next to me was...a creature. A Pokemon? Oh yes! It was a Pokemon! A Mienfoo! As if I couldn't ask for a more better Pokemon. And what's this? It was shiny! Was it mine? It looked up at me. It seemed to smile. Pixels fluttered around me for a brief moment as I realized where exactly I was standing. I was on a platform. Around me were others, their appearances peculiar. They had Pokemon with them. Some communicated amongst each other, written words of programming followed. I decided to dabble with a device stuck to my person.

I came to a setting which was a representation of me. I was Hunter, and this was my Mienfoo. Shiny. I decided to name it. Scrolling through the screens, I came to a place where the name setting could be changed. I looked at the Pokemon. I typed in the desired name. He was now Blitz, and he was mine.

I looked around where we were standing. A platform in a strange place, a computer world? I didn't know. Were we trapped here? I didn't know. Were these people also in the same situation, or were they apart of this world? I get the feeling I would soon find out.

TornZero

Years
Is... is that thing a Pokémon? Doesn't look like much more than a cluster of Poképarts. "Crap." It started rushing at Alason.

??? wants to battle!

"What?! Is this a Pokémon battle now?!" His answer was in the form of his bracer's interface popping up the Pokémon menu. The only selection was a level 5 Absol, so he tapped it and a Pokéball materialized into his hand. "Awesome. Alright," he said as he smirked at the virus, "let's play." Throwing the ball into the fog of code he called out, "Absol, use Scratch!"

A white light shined from the Pokéball and released the Pokémon, letting it drop down at the virus with its claws bared. Then another little menu popped up, with a keyboard. Would you like to give your new Absol a name? He thought for just a moment, saw the Absol was male, and typed in "Moros". The God of impending doom should be able to share an appropriate title.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
The world appears in front of Draginja, particles swirling in her vision like the teleporter effects from Star Trek. She takes a moment to look around, noting various lines of free-floating code, several character models, and a pretty-looking landscape. The other players have devices on their wrists, and Draginja sees she has one as well. Some people are messing with their devices, some are looking at Pokemon. She takes a few steps, getting the feel of movement. Look at this place. It is weeaboo-tastic, I'll give it that much.

She fiddles with her wrist device, changing some settings, looking at a few menus, and setting some quick key bindings. Or mind-bindings, as the case may be. "Okay. Let's test this baby out." She grabs the Pokeball on her belt, tossing it into the air. This presses the right buttons to summon her first Pokemon, just as she hoped. "Much more realistic than pressing buttons. Hello, Gastly." She pulls up his info, comitting the important details to memory.

Draginja walks away from the group, her Gastly following. "We're here to test stuff out, right? Let's do something crazy!" She runs toward a tree, leaping off the trunk to grab a low limb. (If this isn't possible, she'll find out the hard way.) She decides to try yelling. "HEY GUYS! HOW ARE THINGS OVER THERE?"

((We're here to test the game world, right? I'm gonna see how long it takes me to get the game to crash. Expect random behavior first, serious Pokemon training later.))

Last edited:

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I woke up and groaned a bit. Sudden knockouts were painful, just so everybody knew. I got up quickly, letting myself take in my odd surroundings. Computer code... right... game. Crud. Felt like I had just been smelling the alcohol from the wine tasting my parents went to. I hate that headache. My fingers run across my hair and I freeze. Holy seven layers of heck my hair was straight. I hadn't had straight hair in a long time, not since the straightener broke. I don't use the things too often though. Still... hooray! I had headphones.

It clicked in my head that I was taking on the appearance of my avatar. That made me pause in admiring the slightly well-done game graphics and look around. THere was an odd device on my arm. Ooh, bulky. I examined the various screen tabs and looked at the Pokemon. Ooh... I had a Riolu! Awesome dude. I clicked it and a Pokeball appeared, prompting me to release it. The Riolu peered up at me and made a sound akin to a bark. I smiled a little and opened my arms, prompting it to tackle me. Oh this was going to be Sadie all over again wasn't it? Well I signed up for this...

I saw there were a couple of others already awake and shook my head a little, standing up with my Riolu. I examined its stats then saw a name box appear. Pausing for barely a second, I typed in Coryn. Yes, I named it Coryn.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Princess Moon groaned waking up. The first thing she noticed was that everything around her was green, the second thing she noticed were her black and pink bangs. Standing up a little dizzy she saw she was on a platform and there were other people around. She also saw a device on her arm and decided to examine it. Pressing a few buttons she smiled as she managed to make it so she could see the other players usernames. Giggling at a few of them she shook her head and clicked the Pokemon tab changing her Snivy's name to Leafy. She clicked the button and a Pokeball appeared in her hand and she called out Leafy smiling. "Nice to meet you Leafy"

Nideous

Years
(OOC: Torn Zero, after my post, feel free to play the Virus and finish the battle. Just don't post it dying. I have something planned for when it dies. Also, Draginja, there are no trees loaded up right now. The only thing around is the large platform everyone is on.)

The Virus was hit by the Absol's Scratch. It floated backwards, and swung a wave of pixels at the Absol, The pixels opened up and clamped at him with Bite. This virus was one of the weaker ones, so of course it wouldn't be very smart. If it was smart it would use some of it's other moves.

~~~~~

Nideous cocked his eyebrow at everyone. These people were very strange. Cayla squeeked at him and he put her on his shoulder. He walked over to the girl that was spazzing out with the Ghastly.

"Man, I hope they finish loading us soon. This is getting crazy..." Nideous said. Cayla squeeked helpfully and grinned happily at the Ghastly. Nideous patted her on the head, still marveling at how real her fur felt. They had done one heck of a job on the textures and graphics... Wait a minute... Nideous grinned.

"Hey! Any of you guys want to battle me while we wait? Other than you, because that would be terribly one sided with your Ghastly," Nideous called out. He looked around at everyone expectantly. He was waiting for someone to be bold enough to say yes. This was going to be fun.

TornZero

Years
Moros landed on the neon walkway and was crunched on by the mouth of code. Didn't feel a thing. "Alright, Moros, keep Scratching!" The Absol charged back at it after shaking off saliva made of binary and swung its claws, throwing the virus away again and again. The virus jumped back and started to screech, and it pissed off Moros quite a bit. Trying to use Scratch once more, it failed horribly and was hit by another Bite.

"Did it use Torment? Well, try Feint!" And Moros succeeded this time, faking growing dizzy before smacking the virus with a paw to the face. "Okay, it should be weak enough now. It has Pokémon body parts, so maybe I can catch it." Pulling out a Pokéball, Alason enlarged it and chucked it at the virus. It made a direct hit on what looked like a Kanghaskan's forehead, and opened up, but the red beam didn't suck it in. "Damn." Guess it has to be knocked out.

"Scratch!" Moros leaped in once more and swung its claws, slashing away at the virus like he had the express purpose of killing it.

Nideous

Years
The virus fell back, damaged and weakened. The final Scratch hit it, and the virus shuddered. Then it grew to nearly double it's original size, and whipped a tendril of pixels, attaching itself to the device on Alason's arm. The screen went black, then became a jumbled mess.

Meanwhile

"What the heck?" Nideous said in confusion. The device on his arm, and everyone elses that was present, had suddenly blacked out. All the pokemon that were out suddenly vanished into a mess of pixels, and Nideous leapt away from the small floating grey thing that had used to be Cayla. It looked at him, if such a thing was possible, and squeeked. Nideous looked at his arm device again, and was shocked when he saw a ton of graphical errors and other oddities. After a moment, it returned to normal, as did everyone else's. The pokemon also reappeared. What had just happened? Slowly, the world around them faded and swirled until they were all standing inside Red's house in Pallet Town. Nideous looked at the wall, and gasped. Another player was being attacked by something weird. After a moment, the virus released him and exploded, pixels hitting all of the people present. They were absorbed into each person, all of whom fainted.

~~~~~

System data restored. Error code 3029. Reboot unavailable. Caharacter data corrupted.

~~~~~

Nideous awoke to very familiar scenary. He was in Oak's lab. He sat up and rubbed his head. As he looked around, everyone that he had seen in that room was there. Including the person that had been attacked by the thing. Also present was Professor Oak. Hm...

"What the heck?" Nideous said. He checked his device, but it was still blacked out.

"We have temporarily disabled your control units. You were all hit by a virus. The last person this happened to was deleted when his data was so corrupted that he himself turned into a virus. We will explkain everything once everyone else is awake," Oak said. Nideous cocked his eyebrow but said nothing.

TornZero

Years
Ugh, my head. Virtual reality feels more painful than real reality. Alason sat up to the interior of Oak's lab and made sure his glasses were intact, surrounded by other players. One was awake with him, and Oak was standing near a table. The professor was talking to the player that woke up before him. His handle was floating over his head: "Nideous".

"... was deleted when his data was so corrupted that he himself turned into a virus." Were there players before them? Well, it's only a beta now, so the only real players before should have been some techies behind the game. "We will explain everything once everyone else is awake," he finished.

Alason took a look at his bracer and tried to open the menu... and nothing. Why? The last thing he remembers is the virus lashing out at it and exploding into a mass of pixels. Wait, did the other players pop into the game before the explosion? Nideous was trying to fiddle with his own control unit to no avail, so it was possible.

Hm, his looks bulkier, and probably heavier, too. Looking about himself to inspect the other players, Alason found that his control unit was pretty unique, while everyone else's matched Nideous. I know I came in before them. Is it because of that, or does it come with being a moderator? He couldn't see their usernames either; probably because they were unconscious.

Last edited:

Discordant Harmony

Dispensing Donuts
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 28, 2014
As the control interfaces started acting up, Dice looked at it and then looked up. The Gambler jumped back when he saw the mass of pixels where the Spiritomb had been, "Aw crap, they're sicking the Missingno. on us!" Almost immediately after, things returned to normal and the group was inside Red's house, where another player was fighting a mess of pixels. As Dice was about to sneak upstairs and check the PC for a bonus potion, he fell facefirst onto the floor, unconscious.

An indeterminate amount of time afterwards, DiceBot stirred on the ground, grabbing his head where he had hit it on the floor. He sat up slowly and looked around, seeing the familiar face of the Pokemon Professor.

"We have temporarily disabled your control units. You were all hit by a virus. The last person this happened to was deleted when his data was so corrupted that he himself turned into a virus. We will explain everything once everyone else is awake," Oak said.

Dice rubbed his eyes and took off his hat as he got up, out of some unconscious recollection that it was rude to wear a hat indoors. It took a bit of time for what Oak had said to really register in his brain, and he started to panic, "Wait, what, deleted? Is this safe?" He looked at the others who were still unconscious, wondering if they were okay, "Who's brilliant idea was it to put Glitch Pokemon in the game? I mean I can get it as a throwback, but as real viruses?"

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
"We have temporarily disabled your control units. You were all hit by a virus. The last person this happened to was deleted when his data was so corrupted that he himself turned into a virus. We will explkain everything once everyone else is awake," Oak said.

Black Mamba threw his hands up, "okay, screw this! The last person who tried the game became a VIRUS. I want out NOW!" Black Mamba was not going to put his life at risk for a stupid game.

"Professor, show me the way out of here," he continued.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I was silently shaking my head as I awoke. Okay could people stop shouting? Jeezum... I shook myself off as I stood up. I glowered to myself, annoyed. "If there's a virus in the game," I piped up softly to whoever had just spoken, Black Mamba or whoever. "Couldn't that mean they can't let us out too? We're probably corrupted by the virus." I knew a fair amount of computers but not that much. I didn't look around. I memorized pixels without it. I sighed a little, shaking my head and examining my shut off control device. I wonder if deleted might mean what I think it does...

That was not worth thinking about. I wasn't entirely sure what the NPC professor had to say but I could probably take a hazarded idea. We were screwed. Or someone had seriously trolled. Jerk.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2012
Draginja slowly rises to her feet, holding her head. She hadn't been impressed with the game so far, but this was a new twist. "You guys sure are fond of knocking us out. I'm getting tired of DARKNESS." She looks around, noticing all the others, looking for the Pokemon. Someone said something. "Couldn't that mean they can't let us out too? We're probably corrupted by the virus."

Draginja cracks her neck, feeling a little better. "Of course they can't let us out. We're in digital quarantine. If we're infected with a virus, everywhere we go we run the risk of spreading it. Imagine if we got into the company's business files. Boom, corrupted. Entire company gone, and us with it. I suddenly feel really bad about this." She looks for a chair to sit down in, seeing one on the other side of the room. She opts to just sit down on the floor, practically collapsing. "We're all gonna die, aren't we?" No emotion in her voice, she blankly looks at the floor.

Pirate Hunter

Back To My Origins
Years
In a sudden weave of events and excitement, I found myself blacking out, the last I saw was a circulation of pixels, and then, nothing. It is an interesting thing, to notice yourself black out, and the moment upon which you awaken. It is often similar to waking up and going to sleep, except when waking up from a black out, there is usually a headache involved, which was the case here.

I sat up, and found myself floating in a metaphorical river of nostalgia. I know this place. I was 'here' countless times before, where I would pick a friend, and we would go on many journeys together. I was here before, and in many other places similar as well. Always, there would be the man in the white coat to give me my Pokemon. The most famous of which was the man in front of me. It was all so similar, as was he. He wore a white lab coat, underneath of which was a purple casual collared shirt, tucked into a brown belt. Yes, without a doubt, this was the man known as Oak, the Pokemon Professor himself.

And then who were the others? Were they here in the same situation as myself? Who was I then? I knew who I was. Here, I was Hunter, and these must be people in the same boat. I stood up now to see them discusses the situation. Indeed, they were all here similarly to the reason I was: to try out a game. Of which, something has gone wrong, and from the sound of it, very wrong.

So here I stood, my true personality emerging as the silent watcher, always wary, but never in the center, as I observed talk of us being corrupted, of us unable to escape. It looks like we were going to play the game once more, this time from a very different perspective. But now I ask myself something I am wondering for a while in the back of my mind.

What happens if we lose?

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
"What the hell...?" Jack said, as he got up, rubbing his head. He had a massive headache, his head was hurting terribly. He shook his head, trying to clear his senses, he was still confused. Everything was blurred, he couldn't see anything clearly. It took him a moment to get his head clear, after which he got up on his feet, flexing his hands, and legs. He felt tired, and refreshed, both at the same time. He examined his surroundings, closely taking everything into notice.

After all the Pokemon games he had ever played, he easily recognized the place as Professor Oak's lab, and the man standing in front of him as Professor Oak himself. He realized he had actually woken up in the game, and grinned at the thought. Had he got his appearance though? He looked at himself in a mirror nearby, and saw himself as the boy he had requested to be. He smiled, thinking, "So far, so good..."

He noticed a small thing on his arm, some kind of device. He tapped the screen but it didn't start. He heard Oak say, "We have temporarily disabled your control units. You were all hit by a virus. The last person this happened to was deleted when his data was so corrupted that he himself turned into a virus. We will explkain everything once everyone else is awake," He groaned, he had just arrived and already attacked by a virus. Jack knew this was just Beta, and a bug he understood, but a virus? Damn, this place was really messed up...

Back