• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Pokemon

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2013
So Basically, Everyone is a Pokemon fan. Nice.

For me, THe CUTEST pokemon would be, Mew.

Your Thoughts?

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
There are one million pokemon I could put in here but I'll just put two, Pachirisu and Pikachu, and hundreds of other pokemon.

Vanilla Twilight

❤Kitty,Kitty,Kitty! Nya~❤
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 21, 2014
Furret is adorable❤

I love many I can't just choose one!♡

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Pachirisu has a shot at being one of the cutest.

pachirisu-1.png

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Oh my god what a tough question. You hurt me... um... cutest Pokemon would have to be either be Mime Jr. or Togepi because they are just adorable and they always have been.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
Cuteness is subjective. I think they all are or can be depending on who's drawing them or why they're cute to begin with (born with good genes? Pokeblocks? etc).

Not necessarily a fun answer, but on the other hand it opens up the floor to every Pokemon in existance. >:3

Basic_Psyduck

Things aren't real!
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
Gengar popped up in my head...
Cuteness makes up quite a huge portion of pkm, so, giving a list would be so easier than having to pick one cutest.

Years
Plusle and Minun

Plusle and Minun are probably the most cute for me. When I first saw them (I was around 8 when I first saw them) I thought they were little baby Pikachus and I thought they were even more adorable than Pichu. Heck, I still think they are more adorable than Pichu.

Back