• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen 4th gen, 1st evolution & lvl 100

nundo

Quick! Dance like an eggplant!
Years
What the title says: Do you have any 4th generation pokemon which are still at their 1st evolution and are lvl 100?

I have a
Munchlax and a buizel of lvl 100

Years
  • Age 29
  • Online now
...no. Buizel and Munchlax are two I would raise unevolved, but I don't really do lv.100s any more - last one I had would be 2009 (I remember because I deleted my progress on Diamond before we went on a journey, got up to the 2nd gym then noticed Platinum in the shops xD).

Years
No i would never have a 1st evolution reaching Lv 100. I even cannot manage to reach such level even with a fully grown team. Take out legendaries of course in this haa haa

Years
No I haven't, I always find it too challenging (lol) and I'm not the person who does challenges. So yeah definitely a "no" from me!

Years
Why would anybody want to level their basic Pokemon to 100? It just means they'll forever be weaker. (Most of them, at least)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 19, 2019
Why would anyone do that since there is no eviolite in 4th gen

Sirfetch’d

I don't think I have ever raised a 1st stage Pokemon to level 100. I always want to use the evolved form, so I will say no.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I've got a level 100 Sandshrew in HG, but that's the only basic Pokémon I've ever trained to level 100 (the first of two Sandshrew, however!). I trained my Togekiss to level 100 too and I think there may have been a couple more (I seem to recall an Ampharos named Ampy reaching 100?), but I don't really have the patience to train too many that high. It's just not an exciting or interesting use of time in my mind XD

Years
I have a level 100 Combee (male). I wanted it to evolve but it wasn't evolving at all! Then I noticed that only females can evolve! I was pissed as ever! I still have it though. I also have a level 100 Chimchar. I did that for a challenge before, so it was on purpose.

Years
Assuming that Smeargle doesn't count because it doesn't evolve at all, no, I haven't raised any of my first evolution Pokemon up to level 100. There aren't very many that I actually would consider doing that with, except for a Shiny Magikarp if I had one (because who really needs two Red Gyarados?).

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 20, 2015
How do you guys train your Pokemon up to Level 100? The highest I've gone is about Level 85 with my Blaziken in Pokemon EXPERT EMERALD

nundo

Quick! Dance like an eggplant!
Years
How do you guys train your Pokemon up to Level 100? The highest I've gone is about Level 85 with my Blaziken in Pokemon EXPERT EMERALD
I give my pokemon an everstone so they can't evolve. I train them in random grass with pokemons at lvl 20-30 until my pokémon is lvl 40, after that I'm at victory road with a lot of max pots and revives until it's lvl 50. Then challenging the E4 and so it goes to 100. It's a big effort but it's kinda fun.

Emburn

<3
Years
I've only trained a handful of Pokemon to level 100, and I like evolutions, so I don't really keep them unevolved. I have a problem with evolving too early with stones as well.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I have a lv 50 Shinx. The reason why I didn't evolve her is because I like to think of her as the child of my Luxray and Lucario.

Because there's no eviolite in this generation, I wouldn't take the effort to train an unevolved pokemon to lv 100.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I currently don't have any non-evolved Pokémon that's at level one hundred. I've always wanted to have one, though, but I honestly never had the time or motivation to train it up. D: I do have an Eevee that's somewhere around at level eighty, but that wouldn't completely matter because it's not a fourth-generation Pokémon.

Back